ChiTown 11:43 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
This is the worst post in the history of ChiefsPlanet

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4034

Second worst:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=4001

Honorable mention:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...postcount=3980

A couple of these call for involuntary signature edits, mods. :-)
That is just incredible. YIKES!
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:49 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Oh, there's more. If you start reading at about halftime you'll think the suicide hotline switchboard is lit up like Mission Control
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:52 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Oh, there's more. If you start reading at about halftime you'll think the suicide hotline switchboard is lit up like Mission Control
I post so infrequently now in GDT’s. The stupidity is incredible. We have an all-timer at QB, and we have people bagging on a one-legged Mahomes. Amazing stuff….
[Reply]
penguinz 08:20 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
One of the quotes is from superturtle. It would be a shock if he had a semi intelligent post.

This post of his is expected.
[Reply]
Iconic 12:13 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Cassel throwing short of the sticks
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...l#post16774541
Originally Posted by You See Us:
Patrick cassel
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...l#post16774219

these ****ers should be tried for treason and executed
[Reply]
Eleazar 01-30-2023, 09:52 AM
This message has been deleted by Eleazar. Reason: Derp
Frazod 11:58 PM 01-29-2023
Papi may be the dumbest cocksucker on this board. And that's saying something.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:04 AM 01-30-2023
Oh and fuck MahomesisMVP.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:12 AM 01-30-2023
Not a CP poster, but Bill Simmons is whining on twitter about Mahomes getting that call. Hilarious that a Cheatriots fan would ever complain about the refs.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:14 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Not a CP poster, but Bill Simmons is whining on twitter about Mahomes getting that call. Hilarious that a Cheatriots fan would ever complain about the refs.
Cheatriots fans are taking this game as hard as Bengals fans. They see their turf is being threatened right now.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:15 AM 01-30-2023
There is no one more butthurt about the Chiefs than Patriot fans, it's fuckin sad and weird.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:21 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Cheatriots fans are taking this game as hard as Bengals fans. They see their turf is being threatened right now.
Originally Posted by Mecca:
There is no one more butthurt about the Chiefs than Patriot fans, it's ****in sad and weird.
So true. It's the same with the Boston-loving Barstool Sports. They've been hating on Mahomes for the last 3 years.

It's cause they know Mahomes will be proven better than their cheating, roiding, kid banging QB.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:44 AM 01-30-2023
Bill Simmons is the Nick Wright of sports media... only not funny, and he's a giant crybaby bitter bitch.

NBA fans talk like I'm supposed to think he's great. He's not.

Fuck him.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:01 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Bill Simmons is the Nick Wright of sports media... only not funny, and he's a giant crybaby bitter bitch.

Fuck him.
Man, I love Nick Wright. I watch him across all the different shows he appears on, and he almost always has the best take on any given sport. He pushes his opinions right up to the Hot Take Line, but usually has a sound argument and stats that back up his take.

It doesn't hurt that he is a KC guy. He is entertaining without being toxic like Skip Bayless.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:13 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

**** him.
And Nick Wright has the benefit of his two primary sports takes actually being correct (Mahomes being the BOAT and LeBron being the GOAT). Simmons just constantly overhypes good but not great players like Jayson Tatum every year only for it to end in embarrassing fashion for him.

Simmons also clearly lost a ton of money betting on the Bengals tonight judging by his reaction online.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 37
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up