Page 15 of 42
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:12 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I do believe the NFL is absolutely rigged, and we're headed into a game against Carl Cheffers. I'll debate anyone on the "ha all fans think the refs are out to get em" aisle any day in that thread. I will have what the youths call "receipts".

I consider the "haha fans are just really biased" people to be casual fans that don't watch very much NFL football. A couple regular season games and then the playoffs. I watch significantly more than that.
If you legit think it's rigged, then it should be on our side...this is a legacy game for Mahomes and Reid against a coach that's never been here before against a QB that is likely to never be a top 5 QB or have a long career.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:14 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I'd rather people concentrate on the penalties that were called, not that SHOULD have been called...because they are more subjective. With a flag, you at least have a starting point, the ref saw something etc. to talk about.

No calls are just that. No call. Some of the calls that were made were a bit ticky tacky, but they cost both teams. Bengals had 5 more than the Chiefs and 19 more yards in penalties.

I can't believe there are people whining this hard about the refs. I mean there are people at work calling for investigations and shit...it didn't look any worse than a normal NFL game to me. Weird.
It absolutely looked like a regular game. In fact, I would say it was called BETTER than many of the games I've seen this season.

The ONLY reason they are bitching is because they were 100% convinced they were going to win and don't know how to reconcile that with the Bengals losing.
[Reply]
DanT 01:14 PM 01-30-2023

You can tell as the playoffs get deeper, the more casual fans turn up out of the woodwork with their hot takes on shit like this and overtime rules. It's like going to the bars on New Years Eve. Tis amateur hour.
That's exactly right!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:14 PM 01-30-2023

[Reply]
Bearcat 01:15 PM 01-30-2023
I do believe the NFL is absolutely rigged, and we're headed into a game against Carl Cheffers. I'll debate anyone on the "ha all fans think the refs are out to get em" aisle any day in that thread. I will have what the youths call "receipts".

I consider the "haha fans are just really biased" people to be casual fans that don't watch very much NFL football. A couple regular season games and then the playoffs. I watch significantly more than that.
It's not Cheffers' crew.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:17 PM 01-30-2023

[Reply]
the steam 01:18 PM 01-30-2023

I don't believe it is 100% rigged but I think officials certainly "steer" games. Everybody knows wwe is fake but they still watch and I believe the attitude toward the NFL is the same. I still watch and I hope the Chiefs are on the right side of the rigging.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:18 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It absolutely looked like a regular game. In fact, I would say it was called BETTER than many of the games I've seen this season.

The ONLY reason they are bitching is because they were 100% convinced they were going to win and don't know how to reconcile that with the Bengals losing.
No. You can argue nothing of consequence happened as a result, but the third down play that wasn't had absolutely no business taking place in a Conference Championships game and it's fucking embarrassing that it did.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:20 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No. You can argue nothing of consequence happened as a result, but the third down play that wasn't had absolutely no business taking place in a Conference Championships game and it's fucking embarrassing that it did.
Did you hear the whistle? NOBODY in the stadium, including the players and refs, heard the whistle. You couldn't even hear it on TV.

And we have definitive video evidence that the whistle was blown and the play was dead before the ball was snapped.

It was textbook. If that's truly how you feel, then we might as well stop here.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:21 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's not Cheffers' crew.
I consider Carl Cheffers to be the Dick Bavetta of the NFL Mr. Bearcat. In my RR thread, I have some excerpts about Bavetta as reported by Tim Donaghy that I think apply fully to Mr. Cheffers.

There were times that Donaghy had to work on Bavetta's crew because they would mix and match crews. Not sure if the NBA does it exactly like the NFL but they'd work on other crews like Cheffers will have during the Super Bowl. That unfortunately might not be enough to make a difference.

Anyway I know the rigging topic can derail threads pretty quick so that's why I just point people toward my RR thread and try not to go too deep into it randomly here in the Lounge. I'm down to debate any of the 'it isn't rigged' guys in there in detail as you know.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:21 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I agree.

The refs need louder whistles next time. Aside from that, there's nothing to bitch about here. Moving on...
[Reply]
Bowser 01:26 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I agree.

The refs need louder whistles next time. Aside from that, there's nothing to bitch about here. Moving on...
Air horns should do the trick
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:26 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
lmao isn't that cheffers
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:27 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I agree.

Or an alternative is to stop splitting these reffing crews up hodge podge so stupid shit like that doesn't happen since there's actual synergy and cohesiveness built up over a season. I'm going to guess that one ref running in half ass trying to stop a play while the rest sit with their thumbs up their collective asses probably wouldn't happen if they were working together for a while season.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:40 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Maurice jones drew still talking about everyone else in the AFC… who the **** they playing every year mother ****er??? Go cry to ****ing Mark Davis you punk ass bitch

Patrick Mahomes is the dude of dudes. Everyone wants to be a dude but there is only one!! PUT SOME ****ING RESPECT ON THAT MAN’S NAME!!
What is that about? I thought mjd was usually complimentary regarding the chiefs.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 42
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up