Logan Hall, Houston

CB:

Andrew Booth Jr., Clemson
Kaiir Elam, Florida
Kyler Gordon, Washington

S:

Daxton Hill, Michigan
Lewis Cine, Georiga

Note: there are guys that I left off because I don’t think they have a shot to make it to our range.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 11:18 AM 03-26-2022
We’ve been linked to Skyy Moore quite a bit. Like we were with CEH .. getting bad vibes about that.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:21 AM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
We’ve been linked to Skyy Moore quite a bit. Like we were with CEH .. getting bad vibes about that.
Why?

Moore is a great fit for this offense.

Are you concerned that they’re going to take him in the 1st? Or you just don’t like him at all?

Besides, pretty sure that was just one guy that linked us to him, and it’s not a reliable source.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:32 AM 03-26-2022
Veach specifically said they would attack DL and they haven’t quite yet. I have to wonder if they’ll double dip on DL without first 2 picks?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:43 AM 03-26-2022
I’m not ruling out a safety in the first. Thornhill is on his last year and Spags loves him some three safety looks.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Veach specifically said they would attack DL and they haven’t quite yet. I have to wonder if they’ll double dip on DL without first 2 picks?
I don’t think they will with the first 2, but I think there’s a good chance they do with 2 out of the first 3.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:52 AM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t think they will with the first 2, but I think there’s a good chance they do with 2 out of the first 3.
Would love DL, DE, WR for first three picks.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:58 AM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Would love DL, DE, WR for first three picks.
If they sign Arden Key I don’t think they’ll draft a DT early. I think we’re gonna see a lot of DL and DB in this draft though
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:10 PM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If they sign Arden Key I don’t think they’ll draft a DT early. I think we’re gonna see a lot of DL and DB in this draft though
I sure hope they wouldn't see Arden Key as a reason not to go DT early. He's not a long term answer.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:36 PM 03-26-2022
DT is a weird one for me.

It’s hard to know how much they value the position. Veach seems to think day 2, and particular the 3rd, is the sweet spot.

Would he really take a DT that isn’t a potentially elite pass rusher early?

That’s why I have a bit of a hard time buying that he’d actually take somebody like Jones with one of those 1st the more I think about it.

Don’t get me wrong, Jones is a legit 3 down DT, but without that elite pass rush upside, I don’t think he’d take him until we’re picking at 50.
[Reply]
kccrow 01:04 PM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
DT is a weird one for me.

It’s hard to know how much they value the position. Veach seems to think day 2, and particular the 3rd, is the sweet spot.

Would he really take a DT that isn’t a potentially elite pass rusher early?

That’s why I have a bit of a hard time buying that he’d actually take somebody like Jones with one of those 1st the more I think about it.

Don’t get me wrong, Jones is a legit 3 down DT, but without that elite pass rush upside, I don’t think he’d take him until we’re picking at 50.
I think he'd take one very early if he's looking for a 3-tech but I just don't think he is for a guy to play the 1. He'll probably look day 2 for that like he has in the past (3rd round).
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 PM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I think he'd take one very early if he's looking for a 3-tech but I just don't think he is for a guy to play the 1. He'll probably look day 2 for that like he has in the past (3rd round).
That’s similar to my thinking as well.

I can see him taking Wyatt in the 1st. Maybe even Winfrey.

But I don’t think they’d take Jones that early. I think they’d love to have him at 50 though.

They probably view him similar to Bolton and Humphrey. A really good/safe low positional value pick that could be a steal in the 2nd.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:11 PM 03-26-2022
#15. WR Williams or London (Trade up: #30 + #62 + 2023 4th)
#29. DT Wyatt or Leal
#50. DE Ibiketie, Enagbare, Thomas, Williams or Bonito
#94. DE Jackson, Sanders, Pascal, Malone or Isaiah

Fill in the rest with DB, LB, RT, WR, RB

Let's use some of those picks to target a new star at WR and lock him in for 5. If Wyatt is there at #29, awesome, if not Leal probably will be and might be the better option ultimately.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:24 PM 03-26-2022
I think the Chiefs will be looking to get a premier DE and WR in the first. Use picks to move up.

Then I think coverage comes into play. Safety and corner on day 2/3
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:30 PM 03-26-2022
I guess I just don’t see this “premier” WR that is worth a 1st. I guess maybe Olave but even he’s kind of light.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 PM 03-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I guess I just don’t see this “premier” WR that is worth a 1st. I guess maybe Olave but even he’s kind of light.
I think there’s a solid chance that Burks falls to us.

Other than that, I don’t see any of the other tops guys.

I wouldn’t hate Dotson there at all.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 36
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up