ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3349 of 4874
« First < 2349284932493299333933453346334733483349 335033513352335333593399344938494349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:29 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It's a completely unrealistic homer view, so yeah, I'd say so.
I mean...it's just a goofy prediction. It's not like they said he'd finish the year with 20 sacks.

Totally on par with claiming a top 30ish WR is superior to one of the greatest TEs and one of the greatest WRs in NFL history.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:34 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Apparently you don't spend much time on your own boards.
It's not "my" board. It's Dom's board...and he's doing a great job
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:36 AM 09-30-2022
Welp...there you have it. Sutton is better than Hill. And is trending toward the HOF. Thanks for proving my point. :-) :-)
I didn't say Sutton was "better" than Hill. They are different WR types. I think getting into the hall at WR is tough and I am not sure Hill or Sutton will ever make it.

DT was great at Denver and better than both of them...I don't think he's going to make the hall.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:38 AM 09-30-2022
I mean...it's just a goofy prediction. It's not like they said he'd finish the year with 20 sacks.

Totally on par with claiming a top 30ish WR is superior to one of the greatest TEs and one of the greatest WRs in NFL history.
LOL

Ok, I also heard here that KC had OROY and DROY locked up between Moore and Karlaftis.

Probably just a goofy prediction tho, there aren't any homers on this site
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:56 AM 09-30-2022
LOL

Ok, I also heard here that KC had OROY and DROY locked up between Moore and Karlaftis.

Probably just a goofy prediction tho, there aren't any homers on this site
I'm completely sure you could quote a post in which somebody said those were "locked up."

Who said there aren't homers here anyway?

The point was that a lot of Denver fans believe their roster (minus QB) has been superior to KC's in recent years. I've read many times that KC's roster is poor outside of Mahomes and a few others. I think it started when PFF rated Denver's roster #6 or something a few years ago. They really took that and ran with it.

I already admitted that the Sutton comment was an extreme example.

A better comparison would be someone claiming that Karlaftis is better than Von Miller after he posts one 10 sack season.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:14 AM 09-30-2022
I'm completely sure you could quote a post in which somebody said those were "locked up."

Who said there aren't homers here?

The point was that a lot of Denver fans believe their roster (minus QB) has been superior to KC's in recent years. I've read many times that KC's roster is poor outside of Mahomes and a few others. I think it started when PFF rated their roster #6 or something a few years ago. They really took that and ran with it.

I already admitted that the Sutton comment was an extreme example.

A better comparison would be someone claiming that Karlaftis is better than Von Miller after he posts one 10 sack season.
You've thought about this a lot.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:31 AM 09-30-2022
You've thought about this a lot.
Recalling what I've read means I think about it a lot?

I guess you've thought a lot about predictions for Chiefs rookies.
[Reply]
TEX 11:32 AM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I didn't say Sutton was "better" than Hill. They are different WR types. I think getting into the hall at WR is tough and I am not sure Hill or Sutton will ever make it.

DT was great at Denver and better than both of them...I don't think he's going to make the hall.
:-):-):-) :-) :-) :-)

You're such a dumbass!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:37 AM 09-30-2022

How could you possibly think that Sutton has a better chance to reach the HOF than Hill, based on what we've seen?

That's more ridiculous than saying that Smith-Schuster is on a HOF trajectory.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:39 AM 09-30-2022

DT was great, but he's not a HOF'er. Rod Smith was better.
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:43 AM 09-30-2022
Recalling what I've read means I think about it a lot?

I guess you've thought a lot about predictions for Chiefs rookies.
I'm talking about your apparently well-developed method for categorizing types of predictive statements made by football fans, not remembering things other people said.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:53 AM 09-30-2022
Well...he tore his ACL in game 2 of one season, and last season was getting it back physically and mentally with a Muppet at QB. What you are seeing now is what he was expected to do based on performance in year 1.

Kelce will make the HOF...no doubt about it and Sutton is trending that direction. I don't know if Hill will make the hall.
Sutton is ‘trending that direction’, but you don’t know if Hill will make it or not?

Homer much?

We can agree/disagree about Hill, fine, whatever.

But to say Sutton is trending that direction for the Hall?

That’s some KnowMo level homer shit right there. You’re better than that.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:55 AM 09-30-2022
Sutton is trending in that direction?

:-)

The guy is already on his second contract and has one 1,000 yard season :-)

He has no shot at the HOF. None.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:07 PM 09-30-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Sutton is trending in that direction?

:-)

The guy is already on his second contract and has one 1,000 yard season :-)

He has no shot at the HOF. None.
This is one of the “rational” Denver fans. I rest my case. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:11 PM 09-30-2022
Almost 100 targets last year and 776 yds with 2 TDs. 12 career TDs in 5 seasons. Dwayne Bowe had 15 in one season with Matt Cassel.

A HOF trajectory, ladies and gentlemen.
[Reply]
Page 3349 of 4874
« First < 2349284932493299333933453346334733483349 335033513352335333593399344938494349 > Last »
Up