ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 344
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
Chieftain 12:21 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Whodey1990:
I was responding to someone who made the outlandish statement that Burrow is in a second class below Mahomes. The statistics do not bear that out. Perhaps reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you? It's okay partner, we all have chinks in our armor.
Do you honestly believe Burrow is in the same tier as Mahomes? And I am asking you to take off those tinted bunghole glasses for a second before you respond.

Burrow wasn't even thought of as a top 3 quarterback before the season started. He has an offensive arsenal of weapons that is rare in the modern NFL.
If he was in Mahomes's tier, why didn't he put up equal to or better stats during the regular season?

Mahomes has the highest playoff passer rating ever. He has quarterbacked teams with abysmal defenses in the playoffs and scored 30+ points eight times.

Burrow has never led an offense that scored 30 points in a playoff game. He has never thrown a td pass in the 4th quarter. Mahomes has thrown 10. Burrow was carried by his defense in pretty much all games last playoff season, including the wild card game against the Ravens where he posted a lousy 43.6 qbr.
[Reply]
Whodey1990 12:21 PM 01-29-2023
Well I am off to visit church. All the incestuous, skull sex, and feces eating conversation has me a little bit shook. I have better hopes for humanity than I have found on this board. I will light a candle, not only for the Chiefs season, but for your depraved souls.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:22 PM 01-29-2023
Well I am off to visit church. All the incestuous, skull sex, and feces eating has me a little bit shook. And in the future? I have better hopes for humanity than I have found on this board. I will light a candle, not only for the Chiefs season, but for your depraved souls.
Is this guy the biggest pussy the board has ever seen?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:22 PM 01-29-2023
There was skull sex?
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:24 PM 01-29-2023
This game relies on Mahomes and his ankle.
Mahomes has 0 TD and 2 INT in the 2nd half of the last 3 games against Bungles
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:24 PM 01-29-2023
It would be nice of the team to carry him
[Reply]
TLO 12:24 PM 01-29-2023
I'm so nervous
[Reply]
milkshock 12:26 PM 01-29-2023
Well I am off to visit church. All the incestuous, skull sex, and feces eating conversation has me a little bit shook. I have better hopes for humanity than I have found on this board. I will light a candle, not only for the Chiefs season, but for your depraved souls.

WTF is this shit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:26 PM 01-29-2023
You have to ignore all that stuff.
You see similar treatment of Chiefs fans on Bungle Boards.
I ignore them.
You know what they say about opinions
[Reply]
JimNasium 12:26 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
There was skull sex?
Pics?
[Reply]
TEX 12:27 PM 01-29-2023
Eat s*** pie, queer!
[Reply]
Whodey1990 12:27 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I'm so nervous
I totally understand. All Chiefs fans should be nervous. Joe Burrow is coming to town.
[Reply]
TEX 12:27 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I'm so nervous
Im not. We got this.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:27 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Do you honestly believe Burrow is in the same tier as Mahomes? And I am asking you to take off those tinted bunghole glasses for a second before you respond.

Burrow wasn't even thought of as a top 3 quarterback before the season started. He has an offensive arsenal of weapons that is rare in the modern NFL.
If he was in Mahomes's tier, why didn't he put up equal to or better stats during the regular season?

Mahomes has the highest playoff passer rating ever. He has quarterbacked teams with abysmal defenses in the playoffs and scored 30+ points eight times.

Burrow has never led an offense that scored 30 points in a playoff game. He has never thrown a td pass in the 4th quarter. Mahomes has thrown 10. Burrow was carried by his defense in pretty much all games last playoff season, including the wild card game against the Ravens where he posted a lousy 43.6 qbr.
If Mahomes has the weapons the Burrow or Hurts have he'd go 6000 yards and 60 TDs.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:28 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
There was skull sex?
I miss all the good parties. :-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 344
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up