Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
eDave 08:39 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I knew I should have taken out a home equity loan for a couple bitcoin when it was 30k
Stack to flow has never been wrong. Big challenge to that recently for sure, but here we are seemingly back on that same trajectory after a mere 2 months or whatever.

People debate reliance on S2F but I don't. It's still a great time to buy in but I'd want bwillie's opinion first because that dude is dialed in and making all the right macro moves.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:41 PM 08-09-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Stack to flow has never been wrong. Big challenge to that recently for sure, but here we are seemingly back on that same trajectory after a mere 2 months or whatever.

People debate reliance on S2F but I don't. It's still a great time to buy in but I'd want bwillie's opinion first because that dude is dialed in and making all the right macro moves.
Lmao
[Reply]
BWillie 11:29 PM 08-09-2021

Hey man, I know some of you like to claim Im always wrong (despite many examples otherwise) but it did massively tank from 59k to 29k after Elons tweet in a relatively short period of time. I had never ever sold any reasonable amt until that time. Nice to have some peace of mind and bag some profit even if it is in USD. Nobody really knows what this shit is going to do but you cant help but tl be worried about the rising public opinion (real or perceived) about its carbon footprint.

If I lived in Arizona Id just sell Bitcoin mining pool heaters :-) I think that could be a way to thwart some of this bad PR. Make mining also useful. But the energy consumption is a good thing in one context Bitcoin hashers allow you to consume energy where it's produced so energy previously wasted is now used to power hashers. That means we could power our financial system on energy that would have otherwise been wasted. O & G producers the world over are racing to buy mining hardware because they burn waste fuel on the oil fields. If the energy cannot be used immediately they have to burn it off. Instead of wasting that fuel, miners allow them to put the energy into something that makes them $ so that energy is literally free...it would otherwise be wasted.

https://energynews.us/2021/06/21/bit...ken-oil-field/

Picture of mining hut in the field filled with ASICS. Here is another one: replace the heating systems in large buildings to use waste heat from hashers to heat the building you gotta heat the building either way.

This is what we need to latch onto and promote as Bitcoin enthusiasts. Change the narrative and make it true.
[Reply]
eDave 11:37 PM 08-09-2021
I'm complementing you, fuck face.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:38 PM 08-09-2021
I'm complementing you, **** face.
Oh sorry Im not used to people not calling me a dumbass rofl
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:31 AM 08-11-2021
Cardano and Polygon making moves
[Reply]
Shaid 08:45 AM 08-11-2021
Cardano and Polygon making moves
yes they are :-)
[Reply]
eDave 04:30 PM 08-11-2021

[Reply]
eDave 06:15 PM 08-12-2021
ADA's ErgoDEX Beta is now live and a smart contracts announcement tomorrow has ADA seeing serious gains.
[Reply]
Trivers 06:54 AM 08-14-2021
SOOOOO>>>How do you trade?

What is your investing methodology?
1) Long-Term Investing: Buy and hold?
2) Swing Trading?
3) Trend Trading?

https://www.investopedia.com/article...ing-trader.asp

In the 3 months I've been learning and trading, I'm finding that I'm buying low and selling around 50% appreciation. Maybe as I get more comfortable, I'll risk more and buy and sell on smaller swings such as 25%.

I don't have a roadmap about how to optimize my cyber trading and time invested, but at least I'm making something.

How do you trade?

Words of wisdom?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:20 AM 08-14-2021
Originally Posted by Trivers:
SOOOOO>>>How do you trade?

What is your investing methodology?
1) Long-Term Investing: Buy and hold?
2) Swing Trading?
3) Trend Trading?

https://www.investopedia.com/article...ing-trader.asp

In the 3 months I've been learning and trading, I'm finding that I'm buying low and selling around 50% appreciation. Maybe as I get more comfortable, I'll risk more and buy and sell on smaller swings such as 25%.

I don't have a roadmap about how to optimize my cyber trading and time invested, but at least I'm making something.

How do you trade?

Words of wisdom?
I started swing trading LiteCoin a few years back Would sell around $200 and buy back around $120. Then I changed my email address and it screwed up my access to my account for about two years. When I got it straightened out last May I moved everything over to Cardano and polygon. Been letting those sit as I bought in at a high point but they're about back to even now. Everything seems to follow BTC so when it starts tanking again I'll sell them and try to find the bottom to buy back in.
[Reply]
eDave 04:02 PM 08-14-2021
I started swing trading LiteCoin a few years back Would sell around $200 and buy back around $120. Then I changed my email address and it screwed up my access to my account for about two years. When I got it straightened out last May I moved everything over to Cardano and polygon. Been letting those sit as I bought in at a high point but they're about back to even now. Everything seems to follow BTC so when it starts tanking again I'll sell them and try to find the bottom to buy back in.
Are you staking your ADA?
[Reply]
Shaid 04:24 PM 08-14-2021
I'm staking mine, at least most of it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:08 PM 08-14-2021
I don't even know what that means??
[Reply]