ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 94
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:21 AM 12-04-2022
Reeeally can't wait to kick this dude to the curb
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:39 AM 12-04-2022
Wow. Frank Clark was added to the injury report late due to an illness?

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:08 AM 12-04-2022
I know I'm in the minority here but Frank was jumping off the screen last game. He was timing his the snap count and exploding off the line. Perkins was not holding onto the ball, many QB's aren't. His sack numbers are low but the Chiefs have a top 5 pass rush. Gotta give a little credit to the improvement overall.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:11 AM 12-04-2022
So.....still Fucking Adequate?
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:12 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
I know I'm in the minority here but Frank was jumping off the screen last game. He was timing his the snap count and exploding off the line. Perkins was not holding onto the ball, many QB's aren't. His sack numbers are low but the Chiefs have a top 5 pass rush. Gotta give a little credit to the improvement overall.
Agreed, he absolutely did look much quicker

But man, its always something with this guy

I'm SO ready for a new face at that position
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:43 AM 12-04-2022
I guess the rumors of some kind of respiratory bug going thru the Chiefs was true. Man, I hope the rumor about Kelce getting it are BS.
[Reply]
philfree 11:47 AM 12-04-2022
Frank needs to shit it out and come on. Come on Frank!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:52 AM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I guess the rumors of some kind of respiratory bug going thru the Chiefs was true. Man, I hope the rumor about Kelce getting it are BS.
Rumors are dehydration and vomiting for Clark.

I don't think most adults vomit w/ the flu, do they? That's sometimes kids because of drainage, but for 'simple' flu, there's not usually vomiting.

I guess it could be a stomach flu but that wouldn't be a respiratory bug.

Probably just hungover...
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:54 AM 12-04-2022
Dammit Frank!
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:02 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Rumors are dehydration and vomiting for Clark.

I don't think most adults vomit w/ the flu, do they? That's sometimes kids because of drainage, but for 'simple' flu, there's not usually vomiting.

I guess it could be a stomach flu but that wouldn't be a respiratory bug.

No they don't. Sometimes, but nausea is not on the list (iirc) of typical flu symptoms.

The rumor I read said that Frank, along with several other Chiefs, including Travis, were dealing with a bug (I believe they said respiratory) that no one was talking about.

Either way, if you're vomiting, you're dehydrating, you're not keeping food down . . . even if he (and whoever else has been affected) plays, he/they won't be at 100% most likely.

Hope to christ Travis didn't get this stupid bug.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:28 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Agreed, he absolutely did look much quicker

But man, its always something with this guy

I'm SO ready for a new face at that position
Yeah, he needs to stay on the field for sure.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:31 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

You motherfuc….

:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:33 PM 12-04-2022
could we just like...have a game with our guys all on the field and healthy?
[Reply]
RunKC 12:37 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Can’t say I disagree. I think the WR corps together will be fire once Hardman and Toney are both back
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:40 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's football.

So...no.

Nobody is ever healthy. Truth be told, the chiefs have been reasonably healthy this year. Some annoying stuff here and there, especially of the nagging variety, but relative to the rest of the league, I think the Chiefs have had a fairly healthy season.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 94
« First < 222829303132 333435364282 > Last »
Up