ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 94
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:28 PM 08-17-2022
Unfortunately Frank Clark is the polarizing player on the team that could change our season.

I’m confident that Chris Jones will be really good
I’m confident George Karlaftis will be a decent pass rusher
I’m confident Carlos Dunlap will be a decent pass rusher

I’m not confident in Frank Clark. But if he does become a decent pass rusher this year it would help us significantly if he is.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:29 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well yeah to a homer bitch like you he is. Cuz you suck off every player on the team like they're youre best friend.
I'm late to the game here but I just have to ask, how common is it for you to suck off your best friend?
[Reply]
rydogg58 03:37 PM 08-17-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I'm late to the game here but I just have to ask, how common is it for you to suck off your best friend?
Well if her best friend is a guy, I hope for his sake it's a lot,
[Reply]
wazu 04:55 PM 08-17-2022
:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:05 PM 08-19-2022
Hahahahaha, gosh this is so funny! Did ya head down to the local middle school and ask for the funniest joke they could think of?
[Reply]
staylor26 12:11 PM 08-19-2022
Hahahahaha, gosh this is so funny! Did ya head down to the local middle school and ask for the funniest joke they could think of?
Like I said:

Originally Posted by staylor26:
He's more likable than you :-)

[Reply]
Lzen 12:13 PM 08-19-2022

via GIPHY

[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:02 AM 09-11-2022
Frank Clark Redemption tour begins today, boys!!

Think Gallagher vs the watermelon when you see him converging on Murray today!!

If men can walk on the moon, Frank Clark can get 8 sacks this season!! Believe!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:05 AM 09-11-2022

[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:12 AM 09-11-2022
Read an article yesterday about his illness. Apparently he had COVID right after the last preseason game, and he got dehydrated last week. Supposed to be 100% today.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:08 AM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

If men can walk on the moon, Frank Clark can get 8 sacks this season!! Believe!!
He's active?
[Reply]
Grim 10:11 AM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He's active?
they won't release inactives for another 3 hours or so but he practiced on friday
[Reply]
BWillie 10:16 AM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by Grim:
they won't release inactives for another 3 hours or so but he practiced on friday
Im hopeful for 10 snaps
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:20 AM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Im hopeful for 10 snaps
I'm hopeful you'll gain 10 brain cells.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:21 AM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

8 would be great!

But I'm betting on 6.

Which is still much better than last year.

I think Jonesy inside all year is a good thing.
I think Furious George gets TEN
And Dunlap gets his usual 8.

I think we in bidness.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 94
« First < 111718192021 222324253171 > Last »
Up