ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Hall of Classics>How much is Rolle and Hartwell asking ??? You guys are dreaming.
Iowanian 03:33 PM 03-03-2005
warpaint is obviously a lonely teenager with an acne problem and a blistered thimble.

I don't think you could score on William Hung in a dance fight.

Oh No Chil'ren.......You've been served!?
[Reply]
OldTownChief 03:37 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
warpaint is obviously a lonely teenager with an acne problem and a blistered thimble.

I don't think you could score on William Hung in a dance fight.

Oh No Chil'ren.......You've been served!?

:-)
It's an honor to finally witness, first hand a beatdown of one of our countrys "special" ones.

Iowanian, you're my hero. :-)
[Reply]
Spicy McHaggis 03:39 PM 03-03-2005
is he banned yet?
[Reply]
go bo 04:01 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by SaintMcManus:
is he banned yet?
looks like it...

it's too bad in a way, because we were just getting started... :-)
[Reply]
CosmicPal 04:08 PM 03-03-2005
Looks like our warpaint dude made the news this afternoon. No wonder he was such a class act today:

OVERLAND PARK, KS Warpaint99's (13) attempt to adopt an inventive method to enhance sexual pleasure landed him on the surgeon’s table yesterday.

Inspired by the fad of body piercing, the Overland Park, Kansas resident substituted a ring with a metal nut and pushed it around his penis. Problem was, the metal stayed stubbornly stuck to his organ for over two hours.

After failing to remove the foreign body, an embarrassed WarPaint99 decided to seek medical help and checked into the emergency ward of Shawnee Mission Hospital in the evening.

“I have never come across such a case in the last 12 years of my experience,” said Dr Bharati Karat, the on duty chief medical officer.

Karat said that warpaint99 was initially reluctant to reveal his ailment but later spoke of his situation to a male intern who examined him and came away shocked at his find.

“We decided to cut the nut, but the metal was too thick. The case was later referred to the surgeons,” said on duty assistant medical officer Dr Gopal Mahajan.

warpaint99 gives his statement to police at Shawnee Mission hospital yesterday. The picture was taken secretly from a distance, hence the poor quality The surgeon said, “The nut was so tight that it caused a severe swelling on the organ due to which the blood supply to that part of the anatomy was stopped. It took us almost two hours to get the nut out. Had the patient delayed admission by few hours, we would have had to amputate the organ, as the affected area may have developed gangrene.”

warpaint99 told the doctors that he desired to prolong sexual pleasure and hence inserted the nut.

“This is a case of sexual perversion,” said Dr Mahajan. Another doctor said that while body piercing in delicate areas of the human anatomy had become a fad, the consequences could be alarming.

The matter was later handed over to the Overland Park police, who visited the hospital to record warpaint99’s statement.

“We wanted to know if someone else had inserted the metal or he had committed the act himself. We will register the matter in our station dairy,” said the on duty police officer.
[Reply]
Mark M 04:31 PM 03-03-2005
Wow -- looks like Packfan got a new ID ...

I guess he finally fished his keyboard out of the fry vat.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
OldTownChief 04:45 PM 03-03-2005
Even though this thread ended on a sad note with the bannage of one of CP's "special" ones, It's still classic material.
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 04:57 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by :
warpaint99
Banned
Bahahahaha.
[Reply]
airportis 12:49 AM 03-04-2005
http://www.off-tackle.com/forums
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:23 AM 03-04-2005
Originally Posted by airportis:
http://www.off-tackle.com/forums
WTF is that?
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 07:24 AM 03-22-2005
You know whats funny.. Warpaint was actually right..:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:44 PM 01-24-2006
something just doesn't feel right about having a gochiefs thread representing the HoC.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:18 PM 01-27-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
something just doesn't feel right about having a gochiefs thread representing the HoC.
Oh hell no.
[Reply]
dacoolman88 02:17 PM 02-04-2006
dont get it
[Reply]
Wrasse 02:00 PM 03-03-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I'm starting to wonder if warpaint understands the definition of pedophile.
Yea. I don't think the word means what he thinks it means.

That or it's just his signature/handle or a plea to the mods to change his login ID.

Wrasse.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up