ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 61
« First < 8485455565758 596061 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:41 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
da fuq happened to your user name?
We have so many new usernames, I need some kind of chart to show me who they once were and why the name change.

I see people with several thousand posts and I have no idea who they are.

Can we click on the user profile and see who they were in the past?

Never mind - I see that it is in the Profile -
Real First Name
Jewish Rabbi
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:44 PM 06-07-2023
Hardees food wasn't too bad but the ones that I went to stopped caring and it was some of the worst service in fast foods.

That is pretty bad.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:14 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There's one in Lees Summit and one at 95th and Metcalf. Make do.
i need to get one next time I see it. (whataburger)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:16 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Monty:
I used to love the Hardee's Mushroom Swiss burger back in the day. I've had the Whataburger version and it was outstanding. The Whataburgers are inconsistent between locations, so it's hit and miss on burger quality.
I think that is just thing in general anymore. Cant find good workers or a filled staff. Sad.

Sonic used to be great for me. The ones here suck.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:46 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I think that is just thing in general anymore. Cant find good workers or a filled staff. Sad.

Sonic used to be great for me. The ones here suck.
I am glad I am not in the operations business for sports. Imagine relying on restaurant staff now. It was rough before Covid. Now it is just brutal. Restaurant quality has gone downhill.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:57 AM 06-08-2023
Sonic is good when it's fresh, I've defended them on CP for 50 years now. Several on CP don't care for Sonic.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:00 AM 06-08-2023
How does Carl's Jr rate to Hardees? We have a Carl's Jr. going in near us and I used to be a Hardees fan too. I think they are both owned by the same company?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:00 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Best fast food breakfast game in the business. Probably the best chicken tenders as well, definitely among burger joints but honestly I can't think of a chicken place that does better tenders than Hardees.

I gotta figure bad management has led to some of their failures (seems like many have been going under lately) because from a strictly menu standpoint, they're at/near the top of the heap. There's no reason for them to be lagging behind the Wendy's/McDonalds/Burger Kings of the world - everything those guys do, Hardees does better.

I’ve never had Hardee’s but Freddie’s has really good chicken tenders. How do they compare?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:01 AM 06-08-2023
I can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Whataburger, In n Out, or BK

I get the Whataburger and In n Out but don't understand BK, and I'm talking newly built BK's

I know they have a fresh new and popular add campaign with that jingle but didn't think there much demand for them
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:09 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
How does Carl's Jr rate to Hardees? We have a Carl's Jr. going in near us and I used to be a Hardees fan too. I think they are both owned by the same company?
Owned by the same company.

Never been to a Carl's Jr.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 07:29 AM 06-08-2023
I may have posted this before in this thread...

My first job was at Hardee's (1985). On my first day, the manager had me grab a step-stool and a paper coffee cup so I could scoop out the dead roaches floating in the top of the milkshake machine. We still served the milkshakes.
[Reply]
TLO 08:01 AM 06-08-2023
Can we get an update for the coupon in the OP?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:12 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Monty:
I used to love the Hardee's Mushroom Swiss burger back in the day.
Same! The flavor changed for me when they went to Angus though. Still like them, just not the same.

I've posted this a few times on here, I'd kill for that sauce recipe. I've found one online that has golden mushroom soup in it, but it's not even close.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:13 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
I may have posted this before in this thread...

My first job was at Hardee's (1985). On my first day, the manager had me grab a step-stool and a paper coffee cup so I could scoop out the dead roaches floating in the top of the milkshake machine. We still served the milkshakes.
At least you kept it clean!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:30 AM 06-08-2023
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Same thing, just different names outside of a few different items on each menu.

The one here in town closed down like 5-6 years ago. Didn't matter what time you went. Always a 20-30 minute wait.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 61
« First < 8485455565758 596061 >
Up