ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 146
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:01 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Boy this sure sounds like 49ers SB doesn’t it?

49ers were 2nd in the league in rushing
Scored most TD’s rushing in NFL
Talented team that made carried a QB who basically did the bare minimum
Strong pass rush
Game manager QB that is not elite

Eery how similar this is
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can Hurts connect on that pass to Sanders that Grapes misfired on?

It's really an unknown at this point. But there's an EXCELLENT chance that the game comes down to Hurts' right arm at some point and probably a single play made/not made.
I wouldn't count on the Eagles to stop running like Shanahan did if they're able to get a lead.

We can't fall behind early this time.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:06 PM 02-02-2023
When Pat stands on the dais accepting the 2 SB trophy in 4 years, the talk of any other QB being in his league will be null and void. (It already is, but for the sake of the discussion, I’ll play along.)

It’s going to be a close game. Since week 13 this team this team has played 6 one score games and won all but one (Cinci in Cinci).

I think this team is led by a king who will not lose. And I’m pretty sure this team remembers how N. Suh took advantage of a soft OLINE to rough Pat up in the scrums of that game.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:10 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Except Hurts can run where Grapes could not.
Nick Sirianni is not going to have as good of a gameplan as Kyle Shanahan so we'll see if it even gets to that point.
[Reply]
GoForIt 01:16 PM 02-02-2023
The Eagles are the better team and the healthier team.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 01:17 PM 02-02-2023

via GIPHY

[Reply]
staylor26 01:18 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
Suck a dick bundle of sticks.

You still haven't responded to the Eagles weak ass schedule including the postseason. Because you don't have an argument.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:20 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Nick Sirianni is not going to have as good of a gameplan as Kyle Shanahan so we'll see if it even gets to that point.
I'd argue that Saleh is better than Gannon too.
[Reply]
GoForIt 01:21 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Suck a dick bundle of sticks.

You still haven't responded to the Eagles weak ass schedule including the postseason. Because you don't have an argument.
They blew out both of their post-season opponents which is what a team does who is a wagon like they are.
In terms of the regular season, you only can play who is front of you. If Hurts does not hurt his shoulder they probably would have gone 16-1.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:22 PM 02-02-2023
They blew out both of their post-season opponents which is what a team does who is a wagon like they are.
In terms of the regular season, you only can play who is front of you. If Hurts does not hurt his shoulder they probably would have gone 16-1.
They haven't played a single legitimate contender minus the 49ers with their 4th string QB.

You're clueless.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:23 PM 02-02-2023
The guy who trolls for a living is back.
[Reply]
GoForIt 01:23 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They haven't played a single legitimate contender minus the 49ers with their 4th string QB.

You're clueless.
The NFC for sure was the weaker conference. And their luck continues getting Mahomes on a bad ankle and the other injuries to the WRs.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:26 PM 02-02-2023
I'm impressed the Eagles won easily over terrible opponents all year, stunning development.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:27 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What were the odds?

It was so obvious what he was up to. Last week the Bengals were some powerhouse that Mahomes and his rag-tag group of misfits couldn't hope to beat. Now they were just meh.

He's not a Chiefs fan - he's a Mahomes fan. So it behooves him to pre-emptively shift blame to anything NOT Mahomes going into the games. The easiest way to do that is to just say the rest of the team can't handle all the [insert opponent awesomeness] that they're going to run into.

It's fairly lame.
I’m rooting as hard for KC to win as you are. This is the NFL, so I respect their opponents. It’s not like KC is blowing out other teams by 30 points every week, which you see with college or high school powerhouse teams. In fact this season KC has been pretty far short of the betting spread fairly often. There’s no point in being arrogant before the games IMHO.

Mahomes is part of the reason they have struggled to live up to their potential. I’ve never said the dude is perfect and I’ve criticized him pretty often on here. My biggest complaint with him is the tendency to force the deep ball on 3rd down. He’s not accurate enough to be wasting 3rd down like that. Patrick’s fumble the other night was a horrible mistake and I posted that in the game thread. Forcing the ball into coverage is a problem as well. He needs to improve on the turnovers. He had 12 INT this season and I would like to see that number knocked down to 6 INT, or even less in future seasons.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:28 PM 02-02-2023
The NFC for sure was the weaker conference. And their luck continues getting Mahomes on a bad ankle and the other injuries to the WRs.
Mahomes is going to be much healthier than he was on Sunday with an extra week to rest.

Also, other than Hardman, our WRs and other injured players should be back.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:37 PM 02-02-2023
Every loss or near loss that they had came down to them not running the ball well.

That’s where we win. Make them one dimensional.

And man Bolton, Gay and Chenal are a significantly better LB corps than Ragland, Hitchens and Wilson
[Reply]
Page 60 of 146
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up