ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 189
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:12 PM 01-19-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
That's A LOT of weed. I'm a daily, all day guy and can't imagine smoking 1/8 per day.
Peoples needs are different than the next. Just because you couldn't imagine smoking an eighth a day doesn't mean the next is the same. And TBH an eighth really isn't all that much anyway. It may seem like A LOT to you. But it really isn't. I know people who crush an eighth in the morning.

Think of this way. Do pain management clinics treat everyone with the same amount of pain killers every month? Are all patients in pain management needs the same?

You have to find what works for you. If that is a hit a day, so be it. If it is a quarter, so be it. Some people can drink a twelve pack and keep going. While others can drink a couple beers and be done.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:15 PM 01-19-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
$20 a day on the low end. As far as $50 on the high.
So are you a top shelf, or bottom shelf kind of girl?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:19 PM 01-19-2015
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
So are you a top shelf, or bottom shelf kind of girl?
I'm a red card girl. Heavy 1/8ths of Top Shelf for $20 all day every day. (Not really, you have to be there for the early bird special or have a coupon, but still.) 1 gram cone joints for $5.

Private stock is stuff like Girl Scout Cookies (Not a huge fan)
Top shelf is stuff like Agent Orange (big fan)
Mids are stuff like Blue Dream (not a big fan, but Im in the minority)
$99 Oz stuff is anything that smells like sage or pine forests
[Reply]
eDave 01-19-2015, 11:24 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Katipan 11:25 PM 01-19-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
I hear ya. But $1500/mo for weed is a lot of weed.
Smarty pants buys ounces and pays $600.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 11:39 PM 01-19-2015
Smarty pants buys ounces and pays $600.
Why can't you just grow your own?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:51 PM 01-19-2015
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
Why can't you just grow your own?
Babies. But I'll be a crazy mountain lady sooner than later.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:27 PM 01-20-2015
I'm a red card girl. Heavy 1/8ths of Top Shelf for $20 all day every day. (Not really, you have to be there for the early bird special or have a coupon, but still.) 1 gram cone joints for $5.

Private stock is stuff like Girl Scout Cookies (Not a huge fan)
Top shelf is stuff like Agent Orange (big fan)
Mids are stuff like Blue Dream (not a big fan, but Im in the minority)
$99 Oz stuff is anything that smells like sage or pine forests
pssh, you're a less tax girl. I have never believed those prerolls are a gram.

GSC has always been hit or miss. Never really had any that I can say tasted like thin mints.

AO, I've seen a lot of less than desirable cuts. But that is the thing about F1's. You have to find that treasure pheno. Most people don't want to take the time and effort it takes to find it. They just pop a pack of ten or 2 and call it good. I have nothing against AO though. I'm a big fan of TGA/Subcool/MzJill work. You probably can catch me hanging around their booth more than any other come April. They do some solid breeding work. Any TGA strain IMO you really can't go wrong with. No matter what the haters say.

I'm with ya on BD. Watered down, thrown around, stomped on. Played out strain IMO.

Those cheap zips are mass produced, poorly dried and cured. Definitely not head stash material. But if that is your thing. Go for it.

I always look for genetics of the flower rather than any thing else. Right now big fan of TGA, Bodhi and 303 Seeds work.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:15 AM 01-21-2015
I always look for genetics of the flower rather than any thing else. Right now big fan of TGA, Bodhi and 303 Seeds work.
This is my next phase of my evolution. It is amazing to me how different the same "strain" can smell, taste, and feel depending on where it came from and how it was grown.

I'll be working in a dispensary this year for the knowledge. Think it would be easier if you would just do a series of podcasts for me instead. Please.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:19 AM 01-21-2015
Peoples needs are different than the next. Just because you couldn't imagine smoking an eighth a day doesn't mean the next is the same. And TBH an eighth really isn't all that much anyway. It may seem like A LOT to you. But it really isn't. I know people who crush an eighth in the morning.

Think of this way. Do pain management clinics treat everyone with the same amount of pain killers every month? Are all patients in pain management needs the same?

You have to find what works for you. If that is a hit a day, so be it. If it is a quarter, so be it. Some people can drink a twelve pack and keep going. While others can drink a couple beers and be done.

An eighth in the morning? yes that is a lot - by ANYone's standards. If someone smokes an eight in the AM, LOL - IDK than that's just wasting weed.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:21 AM 01-21-2015
I had to get up at 4 to help a bunch of nerds attack a fortress and I'm still on my first bowl.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:21 AM 01-21-2015
oops its cashed. 2nd bowl.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 07:26 AM 01-21-2015
wake and bake...going to be a lovely day

anyone have recs for good online sites to read about marijuana news/culture?

denver post has a blog: http://www.thecannabist.co/
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:41 AM 01-21-2015
I AM SO EXCITED!!

http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/01/1...e-roots/26943/

[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 08:52 AM 01-21-2015
Oh man. Was in Colorado this past weekend. Bought one of those vape pens. Hit it with my gf last night. Hadn't smoked weed in 2 n a half years. Shit got cray
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:30 AM 01-21-2015
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
An eighth in the morning? yes that is a lot - by ANYone's standards. If someone smokes an eight in the AM, LOL - IDK than that's just wasting weed.
Some people chase the high. Some people chase terpenoids and flavonoids.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 189
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up