ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 125
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:35 PM 09-06-2022
My favorite run in there may be the run at 9 seconds because it demonstrates what I mean.

His breakdown before he cuts back inside is more athletic than you see from CEH. CEH uses that tentative jump stop sort of thing and loses his energy. He may have made that same move, but he wouldn't have hit that seam with any authority and it's a 2 yard gain.

Pacheco keeps his feet firing and maintains an athletic posture. He gets into the lane, see it closing but has kept enough inertia and authority that he can power into the pile and gain 5. It's a really nice example of actually getting what is blocked. There wasn't a game-breaking play to be made there - but there was 4-5 yards to be had and he got them. I just don't think CEH gets that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:45 PM 09-06-2022
The coaches obviously believe he takes criticism well and does his best to apply anything being taught to him.

Sometimes it's not just about seeing the athletic potential in a player but also about evaluating whether or not the coaching he receives will stick. Some guys listen and try their hardest, but they can't overcome the mental hurdle of the grind and the routine, and therefore just don't really show progress as quickly as other players do.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:00 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
He does look obviously quicker than CEH
His bounce outs, man. Just looks like he's flying.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:00 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My favorite run in there may be the run at 9 seconds because it demonstrates what I mean.

His breakdown before he cuts back inside is more athletic than you see from CEH. CEH uses that tentative jump stop sort of thing and loses his energy.
Great post. He has a sudden-ness to his acceleration CEH just doesn't have.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 04:55 PM 09-06-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
His vision was much better this week. Can’t wait to for Andy to use this guy in space.

Just saw this and his vision looks pretty damn good for a rookie....And the speed/size combo
[Reply]
Holladay 07:49 PM 09-06-2022
I think that good RB's excelled at "Smear the Queer" growing up. Barry Sanders being one of the best.

Not PC and the younger folks have no idea what I am talking about. I still remember the surface tree roots in my dads' yard. SUCKED!
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:26 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Holladay:
I think that good RB's excelled at "Smear the Queer" growing up. Barry Sanders being one of the best.

Not PC and the younger folks have no idea what I am talking about. I still remember the surface tree roots in my dads' yard. SUCKED!
Fucking awful game lol. Played it in the big yard next to the church. We have several churches and they each have huge open yards where we'd play football, STQ, etc.
[Reply]
Chief3188 07:49 AM 09-07-2022
I had a indian friend in elementary school named Samir. Everyone would try to automatically make him the queer in that game and trying to tell him the game was called "Samir the Queer". Good times.
[Reply]
Holladay 07:53 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by :
****ing awful game
Why?

You could immediately figure out who the pussies were because they would never pick up the ball.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:16 AM 09-07-2022
Why?

You could immediately figure out who the pussies were because they would never pick up the ball.

*Logs on CP

well that's enough

*Logs off CP
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:31 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
****ing awful game lol. Played it in the big yard next to the church. We have several churches and they each have huge open yards where we'd play football, STQ, etc.
Never heard it called STQ until recently but we used to play in any open space we could find almost daily. You can definitely tell who the athletes are playing that game
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:36 AM 09-07-2022

Loved that damn game. I had great balance and being a smaller kid, could typically get below the pile so to speak. And I was pretty quick/agile so it took some time for the mob to get me. Eventually I'd go down, but I'd make 'em work for it and give more than I got; 2 or 3 kids wasn't gonna get it done...

Absolutely brainless and definitely a 'boys will be boys' sort of game. I believe they call it 'muckle' now.
[Reply]
TEX 08:44 AM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Great post. He has a sudden-ness to his acceleration CEH just doesn't have.
Nor will he ever...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:49 AM 09-07-2022
I'm actually very optimistic about the potential of the running game. CEH starting is not ideal, but I have a feeling that McKinnon and Pacheco will take a lot of touches away from him, especially as the year goes on. As your 2nd or 3rd back, CEH is solid.

With the holes that should be available, I expect solid rushing numbers.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:09 AM 09-07-2022
Just grabbed him in my fantasy redraft 11th round.

Let's roll.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 125
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up