ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 209 of 335
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259309 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:23 AM 06-08-2016
I'd imagine they'll avoid legitimizing Jon due to the big R + L= J reveal
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:02 AM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
With regards to Sansa's letter here are my thoughts. Not really a spoiler but does have some book elements that might or might not been shown in the TV show.

Spoiler!
Yeah but who would she be sending the letter to do that? No one has the power except for Tommen and he isn't letting that shit happen.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:59 AM 06-08-2016
The note was to Little Finger for sure, Jon will be legitimized after they take WF by the lords of the north as the new King in the North.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:14 AM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
The note was to Little Finger for sure, Jon will be legitimized after they take WF by the lords of the north as the new King in the North.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/someone-d...170721341.html screenshots of the letter
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:19 AM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/someone-d...170721341.html screenshots of the letter
Sansa's Letter : what is in it
Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:51 AM 06-08-2016
What could she possibly reward him with? She can't make him Warden of the North. He already has the Vale. The only thing I can think of is herself.....but just as a one time thing or an actual marriage?

I'd love to see Sansa get with Littlefinger and then kill him in bed.
[Reply]
Hawk 11:55 AM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
What could she possibly reward him with? She can't make him Warden of the North. He already has the Vale. The only thing I can think of is herself.....but just as a one time thing or an actual marriage?

I'd love to see Sansa get with Littlefinger and then kill him in bed.
She could make him Hand of the King in the North, and/or give him the Dreadfort and make him Lord of the Dreadfort once the Boltons are wiped out. He may need that since the Lannisters will be rethinking making him Lord of Harrenhall once they find out he is helping the Starks.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:03 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
She could make him Hand of the King in the North, and/or give him the Dreadfort and make him Lord of the Dreadfort once the Boltons are wiped out. He may need that since the Lannisters will be rethinking making him Lord of Harrenhall once they find out he is helping the Starks.
the Lannisters are as anti-Bolton as they are anti-Stark right now.

Granted, I'd imagine the Lannisters would prefer a fractured north, but a guy as clever as Littlefinger could probably spin helping Sansa as an advantageous move for the Lannisters, especially as he could probably convince folks that stability is better for the realm.

A stable north just wants to be left alone. Ramsey Bolton, OTOH, would at least present the appearance of having ambitions far beyond that.

I agree - I just don't see what's in it for Littlefinger if it isn't marrying Sansa. At that point he actually COULD push to overthrow the Lannisters and we all know that's his end-game anyway. The dreadfort doesn't help him there.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:21 PM 06-08-2016
Wasn't Littlefinger already given the North if he went and took care of the Bolton's?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:28 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
errr...but....

Spoiler!

crap, I see my first concern was already posted. Sorry.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 12:30 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Wasn't Littlefinger already given the North if he went and took care of the Bolton's?
Yes, didn't Cersei offer him to be Warden of the North if that happened?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:41 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yes, didn't Cersei offer him to be Warden of the North if that happened?
I gotta figure "reinstall Sansa Stark as the Stark in Winterfell" was probably not contemplated when Cersei made that deal.

But like I said, he can spin this to his advantage either way.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:12 PM 06-08-2016
Wouldn't Rickon be next in line? Doesn't it go by male heirs and then age?
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:20 PM 06-08-2016
Yeah in as much as a 9 year old can rule, (except lady Mormont)
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:21 PM 06-08-2016
Rickon will be joining Shaggydog on the Rainbow Bridge after the Battle of the Bastards.

So says the pre-Season 6 leak (as well as common sense).
[Reply]
Page 209 of 335
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219259309 > Last »
Up