ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Multiple intelligence officials: non-human intelligence is real
penguinz 11:13 AM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You are making a ton of assumptions here. For example Bob Lazar's claim is that the craft he was working on in Area 51 was originally found at an archeological sight. It wasn't crashed or damaged.

The whole concept of time gets thrown out the window when we you talking about this kind of stuff.
:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:29 AM 06-06-2023
You are making a ton of assumptions here. For example Bob Lazar's claim is that the craft he was working on in Area 51 was originally found at an archeological sight. It wasn't crashed or damaged.

The whole concept of time gets thrown out the window when we you talking about this kind of stuff.
Wasn't Bob Lazar thoroughly full of shit?
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:38 AM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I've never seen anyone actually be able to prove that. Maybe he is maybe he isn't but I've not seen anyone credibly debunk his claims. They guy has never made a penny off his claims and has the same story for 30 years. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:47 AM 06-06-2023

In retrospect, no, he wasn't. In fact, he made certain statements in his original interviews decades ago that have proven to be true, that shouldn't have been possible for him to make, most especially if he was really just making things up. Such as element 115, which didn't exist, according to the government, until a couple of years ago.

Anyway, getting back to the OP, someone pretty much hit it on the head earlier in this thread; not only is there not much that can be done about it, but we're bugs to them.

We should just be grateful they haven't called an interstellar exterminator.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:01 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
In retrospect, no, he wasn't. In fact, he made certain statements in his original interviews decades ago that have proven to be true, that shouldn't have been possible for him to make, most especially if he was really just making things up. Such as element 115, which didn't exist, according to the government, until a couple of years ago.

Anyway, getting back to the OP, someone pretty much hit it on the head earlier in this thread; not only is there not much that can be done about it, but we're bugs to them.

The fool was bottom of his class in HS and lied about getting degrees from MIT and CalTech. Both of which he never qualified to attend and neither have any record of him attending.
[Reply]
Fish 12:19 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

That's not true at all. Bob Lazar called it element 115 because at the time there were not 115 elements in the periodic table. He was essentially saying that some future unknown element was fueling UFOs. His reasoning for this is he predicted that element 115 would have an anti-gravity effect. He also said it could only come from very distant galaxies where conditions are very different from our own. He even quoted:

Originally Posted by :
It is "impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth. ... The substance has to come from a place where superheavy elements could have been produced naturally," Lazar said.
Decades later, somebody actually synthesized a new element that could be added to the periodic table, the 115th one. But it's vastly different than what Lazar predicted. It decays in under a second, and doesn't have any magical anti-gravity properties.

I could make a crazy claim about non-existent element 119 today. In the future when the 119th element is eventually discovered/synthesized, it doesn't exactly prove my crazy claim by merely existing.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:24 PM 06-06-2023
Yes. He's been proven to be a liar numerous times including false tales about his education.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:06 PM 06-06-2023

Of course I am; I have no real information and based on how trustworthy the information we get from the media and/or government is, I have only what I have seen with my own two eyes. Which is as much as I have seen about bigfoot.

Somehow, I'm sure the two will be connected somehow.

So, they forgot where they parked their car and left if for the locals to find?

Other than time dilation due to travelling at very high speeds, time travel, especially to the past seems rather difficult. It opens up a lot of issues about paradoxes, causality and frankly, if it were possible, wouldn't someone have used it to go back and make sure humans don't do a lot of the stupid things we keep doing?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:53 AM 06-06-2023
Why we are still here if their are aliens or alien ai would be baffling then
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:59 AM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why we are still here if their are aliens or alien ai would be baffling then
because they are good aliens
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:27 AM 06-06-2023
SING HIM IMMEDIATELY CROWL!!!
[Reply]
BWillie 11:30 AM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
because they are good aliens
What do humans do to things not as smart as us?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:37 AM 06-06-2023
**** it, kill it, eat it, sometimes all 3.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:10 PM 06-06-2023
Different humans do different things to different creatures not as smart as us.

We would be like dogs to the aliens. Hopefully they are not asian aliens.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:29 PM 06-06-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Different humans do different things to different creatures not as smart as us.

We would be like dogs to the aliens. Hopefully they are not asian aliens.
Who is to say how smart the other creatures are on our planet. Considering how we treat each other, especially those who think differently, is it really surprising that we torture other creatures in the name of science or food?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up