Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
Demonpenz 06:44 PM 08-06-2017
HEATER IS A GAMBLING TERM
[Reply]
lewdog 07:02 PM 08-06-2017
It's an interesting ride, that's for sure. But some of the speculation and guessing in this thread reminds me of an old investing saying.

Bears make money. Bulls make money. Pigs get slaughtered.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:21 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
1st time-shame on them

2nd time-shame on you

3rd time-are you just a ****ing glutton for punishment? :-)

I have a new digital currently you can invest in: eSchoRetire

Just $50,000 gets you 2,000,000 eScho digital coins. I won't **** you I promise......:-)

I guess I'm out of the will now! :-)
hahhaha

for sure man

i really dont know what to do, i like crypto but if you cannot keep it on an exchange for a week or two here and there....or while you are actively trading.....then i am kind of at a loss as to what is the point...

I do think its OK to buy and hold, in a wallet... but I am super shy about trading now..

I thought btc-e was OK...because i kept coins there for like 5 years with zero problems.... but yah... shame on me for sure.

and you are still in my will !!!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:17 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
hahhaha

for sure man

i really dont know what to do, i like crypto but if you cannot keep it on an exchange for a week or two here and there....or while you are actively trading.....then i am kind of at a loss as to what is the point...

I do think its OK to buy and hold, in a wallet... but I am super shy about trading now..

I thought btc-e was OK...because i kept coins there for like 5 years with zero problems.... but yah... shame on me for sure.

and you are still in my will !!!
Were you keeping it on an exchange for a week or two or were you leaving it there for 5 years?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:50 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Were you keeping it on an exchange for a week or two or were you leaving it there for 5 years?
a week or two at a time maybe a month....over the course of 5 years...literally hundreds of transactions

i have heard that it is possible BTC-e will be going back up..and people who had coins there will get them back...

if that is the case, i will use them again...

I mean for me this was just a curiosity , i dont even know if it was 1/10th of a percent of my investments
[Reply]
BWillie 08:52 PM 08-06-2017
So what do I gotta do to get my "bitcoin cash" from the hard fork. I've been too lazy to read to find out.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:20 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
a week or two at a time maybe a month....over the course of 5 years...literally hundreds of transactions

i have heard that it is possible BTC-e will be going back up..and people who had coins there will get them back...

if that is the case, i will use them again...

I mean for me this was just a curiosity , i dont even know if it was 1/10th of a percent of my investments
Gotcha. Just curious how long it was in there for. I know it can be just 5 minutes before a hack and it's gone.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:21 PM 08-06-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So what do I gotta do to get my "bitcoin cash" from the hard fork. I've been too lazy to read to find out.
I know you use this for poker etc, but you seem to ask way too many simple questions to be dabbling in crypto.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:47 PM 08-06-2017
Gotcha. Just curious how long it was in there for. I know it can be just 5 minutes before a hack and it's gone.
yeah , i posted in this thread literally the day i moved some LTC to btc-e and swapped for ETH

i left it in there, I think it was like a week...

and then a few days later the news about btc-e came out and I think I made a post again in this thread...ugggh LOL!!

I have had some super crazy financial experiences and all I can say is I feel really bad for people who had serious coin in BTC-e and I don't blame people for blaming the FBI...it looks fishy as hell...

I keep reading that BTC-e was making a million a day+ on trades, and has every incentive to give veryone their money back ASAP...so when the dust settles I suppose theres a chance that it goes back up as an exchange....but I guess we will know in maybe a week?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:53 PM 08-06-2017
I know you use this for poker etc, but you seem to ask way too many simple questions to be dabbling in crypto.
Have to learn somewhere? That's why we ask questions, to learn. Poker actually forced me to use bitcoin 1.5 years ago. Didnt really dabble by choice at first, but Its been fantastic
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:11 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:

Bears make money. Bulls make money. Pigs get slaughtered.
awesome adage
[Reply]
Weapon X 08:26 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Where were you keeping your BTC?
[Reply]
O.city 10:29 AM 08-07-2017
So where do you guys buy ethereum?
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:46 AM 08-07-2017
Originally Posted by O.city:
So where do you guys buy ethereum?
i bought mine on BTC-e

LOL

wouldnt even think of giving anyone a recommendation as to where to buy one now....

I think I would avoid any site that was russian or owned by any russians though...unless BTC-e actually follows through with their word and restores their site and everyone's coins ... If they do, then I might change my mind on this...

The exchange from BTC to ETH is definietly the most vulnerable part of the whole thing...

I think coinbase is pretty safe to exchange dollars into BTC though....
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:48 AM 08-07-2017
BTC-e video, thick accent

[Reply]
Page 27 of 261
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up