I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rasputin 08:12 AM 01-28-2023
This is our opponent

[Reply]
Fnbs010 10:45 AM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by digger:
Wow, they win once here in the play offs and now they think the own the place...

Not smart adding bulletin board stuff...
If this team needs 'bulletin board stuff' to get them motivated, then they are in serious trouble already
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 11:05 AM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Fnbs010:
If this team needs 'bulletin board stuff' to get them motivated, then they are in serious trouble already
Not sure where anyone said that the Chiefs needed the bulletin board stuff to be motivated. But okay. In this situation you already have a team motivated by last years AFC title game getting extra fuel with all of this shit talk going on, and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 04:38 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Fnbs010:
The team is already motivated. This just adds a little more gas to the fire.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:42 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
The team is already motivated. This just adds a little more gas to the fire.
They're more than motivated the players are pissed off.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 05:14 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
They're more than motivated the players are pissed off.
How many fights tomorrow?
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:19 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
How many fights tomorrow?
Revised
Stands: O/U 14
Field: 0
Unsportsmanlike: O/U 6
Parking lot: O/U 49
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:44 PM 01-28-2023
So, my wife and I were enjoying a delightful meal at Q39 an hour or so ago, when a family of Bengals fans walked in. Three or four adults, a couple of teenage boys, and two POS 12 year olds. Immediately updon walking into the restaurant, the POS 12 year olds screamed, I mean screamed “WHO DEY, WHO DEY”. Scared the ever loving shit out of everyone in the restaurant. The Bengals family just laughed and looked around at everyone. We were seated by the server station and one of the managers was PISSED!

Can we please beat the ever loving piss out of this team tomorrow?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:46 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
So, my wife and I were enjoying a delightful meal at Q39 an hour or so ago, when a family of Bengals fans walked in. Three or four adults, a couple of teenage boys, and two POS 12 year olds. Immediately updon walking into the restaurant, the POS 12 year olds screamed, I mean screamed “WHO DEY, WHO DEY”. Scared the ever loving shit out of everyone in the restaurant. The Bengals family just laughed and looked around at everyone. We were seated by the server station and one of the managers was PISSED!

This is a nightmare, I hate living in a world where the Bengals are this good, might need to find a rope.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:54 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:

I hope they served them the driest cuts of meat and deliberately fucked up the whole meal.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:00 PM 01-28-2023
Around the NFL this morning was unanimous. It was unwatchable today. They said Patrick Mahomes' reign is over, the Bengals will win and one guy said "by multiple touchdowns" and the other guy said "by two touchdowns".

Yes I wrote down those slobs' names.

https://twitter.com/DanHanzus

He's a smarmy bitch and looks like a child rapist
[Reply]
Mecca 06:03 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Around the NFL this morning was unanimous. It was unwatchable today. They said Patrick Mahomes' reign is over, the Bengals will win and one guy said "by multiple touchdowns" and the other guy said "by two touchdowns".

Yes I wrote down those slobs' names.

https://twitter.com/DanHanzus

He's a smarmy bitch and looks like a child rapist
Everyone is on the Bengals...Gregg Rosenthal said the Bengals have an easy matchup...
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:04 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Revised
Stands: O/U 14
Field: 0
Unsportsmanlike: O/U 6
Parking lot: O/U 49
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:06 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Everyone is on the Bengals...Gregg Rosenthal said the Bengals have an easy matchup...
It's like the preseason all over again. Nevermind the Chiefs getting the 1 seed, winning the west and Mahomes getting MVP without Hill.

These people are professional trolls without a drop of shame.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:08 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's like the preseason all over again. Nevermind the Chiefs getting the 1 seed, winning the west and Mahomes getting MVP without Hill.

These people are professional trolls without a drop of shame.
It appears none of them can stop themselves, Peter King is chomping at the bit to proclaim Burrow the best in the NFL, he basically said that on PFT.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 260
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up