ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 59
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 02:39 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Aren't they 39?
You’re right. I saw something that said they didn’t, but apparently that was wrong.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:50 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You have the Bears and they don’t have a 1st round pick.

That was the team you swapped with BossChief because he wanted the Falcons again.

You still have 2.
Oh shit. Right.

No worries, man.

Apologies, boys. I'm plugging back in after being on vacation last week. Still on Island time/thoughts over here.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 02:36 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Why do I only have 1 team?
Bears don't have a 1st this year
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:37 PM 03-07-2022
Oh c'mon BossReach, get your ass in here and take Treylon Burks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:06 PM 03-07-2022
Alot of the Kayvon Thibodeaux stuff is fake news between draft fatigue and teams fishing IMO
[Reply]
BossChief 05:11 PM 03-07-2022
Sorry for the delay. I’m at work

The Atlanta Falcons select Sauce Gardner, CB, Cincinnati
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:22 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Sauce vs. Stingley is an awfully tough choice.

At worst you probably made it for me. But man, I just don't know how you choose between the two apart from the medicals. Because man, when Stingley is healthy he's just so damn good.

But Gardner's no slouch in his own right. I was leaning Gardner as well, but it's hard to overlook what Stingley did as a freshman before the feet issues. Then again, it's awfully tough to overlook the feet issues given what we've seen with guys like Watkins. Sammy just never bounced back all the way.
[Reply]
BossChief 05:40 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sauce vs. Stingley is an awfully tough choice.

At worst you probably made it for me. But man, I just don't know how you choose between the two apart from the medicals. Because man, when Stingley is healthy he's just so damn good.

But Gardner's no slouch in his own right. I was leaning Gardner as well, but it's hard to overlook what Stingley did as a freshman before the feet issues. Then again, it's awfully tough to overlook the feet issues given what we've seen with guys like Watkins. Sammy just never bounced back all the way.
The medicals scared me off just enough to go in this direction. Plus, I love the way Sauce plays and his size allows him to smother opposing top WRs.

I’d rather have been able to get a top end WR, but I’m not a fan of any of these guys as a top 10 pick with the exception of Williams before the ACL tear.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:42 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Great pick I was debating between him and Thibs at 3
[Reply]
kccrow 05:42 PM 03-07-2022
The Denver Broncos select David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan

If you can't get the QB you want, you get a guy that can wreck them.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:49 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The Denver Broncos select David Ojabo, EDGE, Michigan

If you can't get the QB you want, you get a guy that can wreck them.
Had you gone Walker I was probably going Ojabo. Stingley's medicals just terrify me.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:46 PM 03-07-2022
The Jets select: Travon Walker, DL, Georgia

{lights cigarette}

And I'm spent, lads.

Neal and Walker - lord. I could let Clay run the rest of the Jets draft and it would be a home run.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:52 PM 03-07-2022
logged back in to send nut a pm and he's already rollin, sorry bud middle of a online gaming adventure :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:09 PM 03-07-2022
The Commanders are kind of locked into this pick. I would have preferred Willis to fall to 11 but thought he probably wouldn't make it by the Broncos at 9.

The Washington Commanders select Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh

Small hands? Who gives a shit when you literally don't have a starting QB on the roster. No....Taylor Heinicke doesn't count. Pickett can come in and compete....and probably win the starting job day one.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:11 PM 03-07-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Commanders are kind of locked into this pick. I would have preferred Willis to fall to 11 but thought he probably wouldn't make it by the Broncos at 9.

The Washington Commanders select Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh

Small hands? Who gives a shit when you literally don't have a starting QB on the roster. No....Taylor Heinicke doesn't count. Pickett can come in and compete....and probably win the starting job day one.
There’s really not much else you can do for a team that desperately needs a QB.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 59
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up