ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official LOL at the British Thread****
Pablo 07:57 AM 04-05-2024
I've taken quite a few potshots at Womble and other brits here through the years. I figure we may as well have a dedicated thread for all things Brit failure. Please feel free to add any and all hilarious british things here. Like how poor they are, or how bad their teeth are, or needing 124 licenses to exist! I'll start us off with a FB group I'm in sharing an illegal weapon!!!

[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:59 AM 04-05-2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:13 AM 04-05-2024
How do you know when the British are coming
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:24 AM 04-05-2024
Nice tattoo
[Reply]
loochy 08:45 AM 04-05-2024
bunch of fags
[Reply]
tredadda 08:57 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by loochy:
bunch of bundle of stickss
Aren't cigarettes called something like that by the British?
[Reply]
Eureka 05:11 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Aren't cigarettes called something like that by the British?
Hey mate, can I bum a "bundle of sticks" off ya?
[Reply]
PHOG 09:02 AM 04-05-2024

[Reply]
Womble 09:06 AM 04-05-2024
Great thread. Hate limeys, especially Donger.
[Reply]
Donger 09:45 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Great thread. Hate limeys, especially Donger.
I understand why you're angry. I got to leave that shithole and you are stuck there. Being envious of Americans is very commonplace. And justified.
[Reply]
Womble 10:00 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Donger:
I understand why you're angry. I got to leave that shithole and you are stuck there. Being envious of Americans is very commonplace. And justified.
This shit hole ain't so bad. Sure we got rampant knife crime, ugly women, no dentists, baked beans for breakfast, shitty tea drenched in milk, Islamic law, rainy summers, no free speech, commies about to get into government, no army, our nukes don't work and people so poor they are having children as a cheaper alternative to meat.

But we've got our Monarchy and that is what makes Britain Great.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:02 AM 04-05-2024
This shit hole ain't so bad. Sure we got rampant knife crime, ugly women, no dentists, baked beans for breakfast, shitty tea drenched in milk, Islamic law, rainy summers, no free speech, commies about to get into government, no army, our nukes don't work and people so poor they are having children as a cheaper alternative to meat.

/thread
[Reply]
JPH83 10:48 AM 04-05-2024

The Monarchy is one of the most embarrassing things about Britain
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:36 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Donger:
You're still a Tory...
[Reply]
Donger 10:40 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You're still a Tory...
Do you even know what that word means?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up