ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 35
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
gblowfish 11:59 AM 11-29-2021
My biggest problem with this series is how much you have to suspend belief. If the family that owned the largest ranch in Wyoming was attacked by gunmen and a bomb in three incidents on the same day, it would be national news. In this series they've already blown it off like no harm no foul. This is like "Dallas" meets "The Sopranos."

I would like to spank the chick who plays Beth. She's naughty.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:13 PM 11-29-2021
Last episode had so much Missoula in it.

The protest was on the street towards the back end of downtown Missoula. They briefly flashed a bar called the "Silver Dollar" which is a total shithole I spent many nights in. Cheap drinks and a good place to shoot pool. If you kept going down the street following the railroad tracks, there was the gym I used to train at, bare bones and totally awesome views of the mountains shown in the background of that protest.

Coster and Summer got in his truck in front of the bus station, which is near the center of downtown and you can't help but pass on your bar hoping night. Later Beth pulls into a parking garage in front of a restaurant called Wally and Buck. My wife is high school friends with the owners. We've spent some time with them when we were back in Missoula and I always enjoyed it because she's a good looking blonde. Woof woof!

Almost make me miss home.....but I have also heard they are honestly getting in influx of out of state people moving there because they think Yellowstone represents some outlaw "cowboy" shit that ACTUALLY happens in Montana. It doesn't, and your average farmer isn't good looking or rich.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:23 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:

The protest was on the street towards the back end of downtown Missoula. They briefly flashed a bar called the "Silver Dollar" which is a total shithole I spent many nights in. Cheap drinks and a good place to shoot pool. If you kept going down the street following the railroad tracks, there was the gym I used to train at, bare bones and totally awesome views of the mountains shown in the background of that protest.

Coster and Summer got in his truck in front of the bus station, which is near the center of downtown and you can't help but pass on your bar hoping night. Later Beth pulls into a parking garage in front of a restaurant called Wally and Buck. My wife is high school friends with the owners. We've spent some time with them when we were back in Missoula and I always enjoyed it because she's a good looking blonde. Woof woof!

Almost make me miss home.....but I have also heard they are honestly getting in influx of out of state people moving there because they think Yellowstone represents some outlaw "cowboy" shit that ACTUALLY happens in Montana. It doesn't, and your average farmer isn't good looking or rich.
I resemble that remark :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 09:28 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I resemble that remark :-)
Sorry, I meant super rich.

:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:46 PM 11-29-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:

And I'm pretty sure there is more black people on the show than in the entire state of Montana lol.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:22 AM 12-01-2021
The guy who plays Jamie (Wes Bentley) is from Jonesboro, Arkansas and is a former heroin addict.

The guy who plays Lloyd is an actual former professional rodeo cowboy.

Costner, the guy who plays Chief Rainwater and the guy who plays Walker are all guitar players. The guy who plays Kayce is a drummer.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:35 AM 12-01-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
The guy who plays Jamie (Wes Bentley) is from Jonesboro, Arkansas and is a former heroin addict.

The guy who plays Lloyd is an actual former professional rodeo cowboy.

Costner, the guy who plays Chief Rainwater and the guy who plays Walker are all guitar players. The guy who plays Kayce is a drummer.
Walker is an actual country music performer. He's had a pretty long career prior to Yellowstone.

Not sure how into Red Dirt Country you are but he's a good listen.

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:21 PM 12-01-2021
A little light reading

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ye...?ocid=msedgntp
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:58 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
A little light reading

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/ye...?ocid=msedgntp
This is pretty spot on. I hate this whole Rip\Lloyd thing. It really doesn't make sense and is annoying. Fine, Rip, punch him out and that should be that. Let Lloyd get his revenge on Walker some other way. Move on.

It makes no sense, Lloyd is going to be Rip's best man, which is a big deal. Now I guess he's just gonna throw that out the window cuz Lloyd for the first time ever "went against" the rules. Just dumb.

I feel like Lloyd is somehow gonna work with the boy and do a better job than Rip or something stupid like that. I dunno. Whatever.

I'll need to binge this thing when the season is over, like I mentioned before. Might make all this a little less stupid maybe...maybe.

Right now, I'm watching it because I have loved it to this point. Hopefully it gets back to making sense in that world.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:17 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
This is pretty spot on. I hate this whole Rip\Lloyd thing. It really doesn't make sense and is annoying. Fine, Rip, punch him out and that should be that. Let Lloyd get his revenge on Walker some other way. Move on.

It makes no sense, Lloyd is going to be Rip's best man, which is a big deal. Now I guess he's just gonna throw that out the window cuz Lloyd for the first time ever "went against" the rules. Just dumb.

I feel like Lloyd is somehow gonna work with the boy and do a better job than Rip or something stupid like that. I dunno. Whatever.

I'll need to binge this thing when the season is over, like I mentioned before. Might make all this a little less stupid maybe...maybe.

Right now, I'm watching it because I have loved it to this point. Hopefully it gets back to making sense in that world.
Its definitely gonna be interesting to see where it goes, just hope Lloyd doesn't turn on them because he knows all the secrets
[Reply]
lcarus 06:02 PM 12-01-2021
Can someone fill me in on why Lloyd hates Walker so much? I know Walker refused to kill people for them. I remember all of that.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:54 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Can someone fill me in on why Lloyd hates Walker so much? I know Walker refused to kill people for them. I remember all of that.
He stole the hot barrel girl from him.
BTW those barrel gals are hot trouble
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:01 PM 12-02-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Lloyd made a pass at Walker who refused him...happened off camera though...
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 01:38 PM 12-02-2021
Rip and Lloyd both hate Walker because he dishonored the brand and was supposed to be train stationed for it. The barrel piece of ass is just insult to injury.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:34 PM 12-02-2021
God this show sucks so hard now. First couple seasons were pretty good, now its just video of well trained horses doing the same tricks, the ranchhands with their dumb shenanigans and Beth being confrontational with everyone. Yeah we get it, she's such a bad bitch!

Yawn.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 35
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up