ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 259 of 315
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269309 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:32 PM 01-18-2022
Eh I think you'll be able to slide by as long as you adjust your game plan. That air raid or whatever you want to call it you ran last year probably wouldn't work well at all with this group
[Reply]
cdcox 06:49 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
CD, I haven't really gone through all these (and don't intend to), but there are some quirks in the availability.

For instance, Trevis Gipson isn't available in weeks 4-7. He played all those weeks, collected sacks in weeks 4 and 5, started in week 7. Really not sure how that one worked out but it just seems like it may be a bit of a red flag for other potential import errors or something.

Thankya sir.
I fixed it. It was not systematic. There are certain people that have to be matched manually. Trevis Gipson and Tashaun Gipson both play defense for the Bears and I just mixed them up.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:27 PM 01-18-2022
I'm excited to see what this defense can do. Switch from the 34 to 4-3 with Jordan/Bosa on the ends that's a hell of a pass rush, the defensive tackles are pretty average, JOK/Davis/Werner is a nice LB core, Ramsey/Jackson/Slay is a great corner tandem. Kind of surprising the on thing that's lacked with my defense in the past is creating turnovers. You turn the ball over against my team or get into 2/3rd & long against them you're pretty fucked with how efficient the offense has been (averaged over 30 a game the past few seasons) this team again just lacks a true #1 WR though Samuel had an amazing season IRL and Taylor was the best back in the league.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:02 AM 01-19-2022
Guess we'll find out what Odell Beckham Jr. and Amon Ra St. Brown bring to the party.

I think that strengthens the lineup a little bit. Lost a few guys who had lost spots in the lineup and probably overpaid on balance, but I traded from depth at least.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:29 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
Sorry man, I'm going to pass. Thanks for the effort, but I can't give up a DT and that offer made my head hurt.:-)
Did ya vanish?

Had to make some moves that sent out pieces that could've allowed for some of those larger trades but I sent a smaller one w/o Ford in there. Seems like a pretty straightforward swap of depth for some areas the other guy could use some help in.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:21 PM 01-19-2022
Need to take Antono Brown to Sandbox court to get some of that money back
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:24 PM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Need to take Antono Brown to Sandbox court to get some of that money back
I'd send you a nominal asset for him.

Curtis Samuel is on a 2 year deal; won't do dick for you this year but might help next year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:54 PM 01-19-2022
I'd send you a nominal asset for him.

Curtis Samuel is on a 2 year deal; won't do dick for you this year but might help next year.
I'll probably hold onto him atleast for this season provides me some depth for half the year. I don't see alot of value with Samuel 2020 might have been as good as it gets for him
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:18 PM 01-19-2022
I'll probably hold onto him atleast for this season provides me some depth for half the year. I don't see alot of value with Samuel 2020 might have been as good as it gets for him
Tracy Walker or Michael Burton may give you some value.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:02 PM 01-19-2022
I don't hate my roster but I will definitely have to move the sliders to account for my QB position for the 3rd year in a row.

Someday I'll have a QB who is worthy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 01-19-2022
Tracy Walker or Michael Burton may give you some value.
I think I'm good at those positions.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:50 PM 01-20-2022
Hey CD since Watt is now a Billygoat I noticed he's not available in the playoffs but as you'll recall he was activated for their wildcard game
[Reply]
cdcox 09:13 PM 01-20-2022
Hey CD since Watt is now a Billygoat I noticed he's not available in the playoffs but as you'll recall he was activated for their wildcard game
Because many NFL players are not active in the playoffs, we use a different model to determine playoff availability in Sandbox than who actually played.

1. If a player is active either of the last two games of the regular season, they are active during the playoffs and no new injuries occur to Sandbox players.

2. If a player misses both of the last two weeks during the regular season, there is a probability that they could return during each week of the playoffs. Roughly, the longer a player has been out, the lower the chances of them returning in any individual week.

In J.J. Watt's case, he missed a bunch of games at the end of the regular NFL season, so in Sandbox, the chances of him returning any given week of the playoffs were pretty low. Sorry, but them's the breaks.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:36 PM 01-20-2022
Well damn - while I wasn't paying attention I think I made my Benton squad in League 2 better than my CoMo squad in 1.

OL and DL is better, Secondary isn't quite as deep but just as good through the top end.
WR corps are about the same with a few games from Julio and Brown as well as Bourne to raise the ceiling a bit. I also have to strong pass-catching TEs in Goedert and Albert O. LB crew is again pretty similar to my Columbia one. Dak at QB vs. Tannehill in 1. Harris, Herbert and CEH at RB.

Man that DL is savage: Brian Burns - Jonathan Allen - Javon Hargrave - Arik Armstead and Kenny Clark/Al Woods in reserve roles. OL with Kolten Miller, Joe Thuney, JC Tretter, Quinton Spain and Dion Dawkins. This team is nasty in the trenches.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:03 PM 01-20-2022
Well damn - while I wasn't paying attention I think I made my Benton squad in League 2 better than my CoMo squad in 1.

OL and DL is better, Secondary isn't quite as deep but just as good through the top end.
WR corps are about the same with a few games from Julio and Brown as well as Bourne to raise the ceiling a bit. I also have to strong pass-catching TEs in Goedert and Albert O. LB crew is again pretty similar to my Columbia one. Dak at QB vs. Tannehill in 1. Harris, Herbert and CEH at RB.

Man that DL is savage: Brian Burns - Jonathan Allen - Javon Hargrave - Arik Armstead and Kenny Clark/Al Woods in reserve roles. OL with Kolten Miller, Joe Thuney, JC Tretter, Quinton Spain and Dion Dawkins. This team is nasty in the trenches.
My league 2 team is miles better then my league one team but I'm slowly changing that
[Reply]
Page 259 of 315
« First < 159209249255256257258259 260261262263269309 > Last »
Up