« First < 176226266272273274275276 277278279280 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:35 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Richie James actually threatens a defense, as proved when he drew that holding call that set up Kelce's TD on our first possession in Baltimore.

James is a net positive.

Skyy is net negative.

Richie > Skyy
James is in the progression even if PM doesn't get him the ball.

Moore's out there running pro-forma routes. Pat doesn't even look his way. He'll hit his 2nd read then scramble before he gets to Moore. He just has zero interest in using the guy.

No, this is not the time to be messing with the receiver rotations. He should be a gameday inactive and I suspect he probably will be.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:43 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Or how about we give that job to the tight ends? You know, the guys that are actually more capable of blocking and can also receive the ball.
tell me you don't understand football without telling me you don't understand football...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:46 PM 02-08-2024
Skyy's last 3 games:

Green Bay - 1 catch for 5 yards on 2 targets in 44 snaps
Buffalo - 1 target for nothing in 23 snaps
Patriots - Nothing in 16 snaps (apart from a fumble that was overturned)

Richie James with his piss poor production is still way ahead when you take into account how many more wasted snaps Skyy Moore had.
Yes, and some of us showed you how he was run blocking on nearly all of those snaps and actually broke it down. Again, If Skyy is active, it's because they value his blocking out of a 1 TE formation. He most likely would not be targeted, just like he wasn't in those last 3 games where his blocking was great. AGAIN, if he is Active, which is a big if, Andy will use him as a blocker 99% of the time.
[Reply]
Womble 02-08-2024, 03:53 PM
This message has been deleted by Womble.
Womble 03:54 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
tell me you don't understand football without telling me you don't understand football...

bUt We PlAy SkYy MoOrE aS a BlOcKeR aNd He IsNt SuPpOsEd To CaTcH tHe BaLl BeCaUsE hEs BaD aT iT.
[Reply]
Womble 03:58 PM 02-08-2024
I like how some people on CP have invented a position for a shit player to justify his snaps. A blocking WR who is instructed not to ever get in positions to catch the ball is ****ing hilarious. All the while he's taking snaps off players from a position who's primary role is to do exactly that if they're not the TE #1.

But I guess you know your football :-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:59 PM 02-08-2024

bUt We PlAy SkYy MoOrE aS a BlOcKeR aNd He IsNt SuPpOsEd To CaTcH tHe BaLl BeCaUsE hEs BaD aT iT.
You are so ****ing clueless. Was that out of the American Football Book for Dummies that you picked up at the London thrift store... How much do you want to wager, if skyy is Active, which is a big if, that he is primarily a blocker on every snap? That's THE only reason Andy would keep him active, and yes, you want to run out of 1 TE sets to keep the defense honest. I doubt if he is active and I am saying if he is that this would be his role.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:03 PM 02-08-2024
I like how some people on CP have invented a position for a shit player to justify his snaps. A blocking WR who is instructed not to ever get in positions to catch the ball is ****ing hilarious. All the while he's taking snaps off players from a position who's primary role is to do exactly that if they're not the TE #1.

Seriously, you're as sharp as a bowling ball...Fuck, you gave up on the season in December...
[Reply]
Womble 04:04 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You are so ****ing clueless. Was that out of the American Football Book for Dummies that you picked up at the London thrift store... How much do you want to wager, if skyy is Active, which is a big if, that he is primarily a blocker on every snap? That's THE only reason Andy would keep him active, and yes, you want to run out of 1 TE sets to keep the defense honest. I doubt if he is active and I am saying if he is that this would be his role.
Hey Skyy. You're a scrawny little WR but get this. Your sole job is to block. You're gonna get run over because you are weak as piss but that's your job now. Go get em tiger!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:08 PM 02-08-2024
Hey Skyy. You're a scrawny little WR but get this. Your sole job is to block. You're gonna get run over because you are weak as piss but that's your job now. Go get em tiger!
You should stick to European football...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:12 PM 02-08-2024

:-), so my position is, if he is active, Andy will use him in spread run sets as a blocker. Your position is, if he is active, Andy will use him as a primary receiver?
[Reply]
Womble 04:13 PM 02-08-2024
CP guide to Chiefs WRs:

[Reply]
philfree 04:25 PM 02-08-2024
I'll say it again. Why would they bother to take Moore off IR just to have him inactive on game day? He might not see the field and be a backup PR if there's an injury but he'll be active.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:32 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by philfree:
I'll say it again. Why would they bother to take Moore off IR just to have him inactive on game day? He might not see the field and be a backup PR if there's an injury but he'll be active.
Because someone could pull a hammy during warmups. Who the hell knows why?

You have 8 gameday inactives. Whoever he's replaced on the roster with his activation was GOING to be one of those gameday inactives. So to this point nothing has changed on the 45. Heck, did they just IR Omenihu to make the room for Moore? Seems like the most likely scenario in which case the 53 hasn't even changed in a meaningful way by activating Moore.

You activate him because there's no reason NOT to.

Now - why should we put him on the 45 and who are you going to bump to do so?
[Reply]
philfree 05:00 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Because someone could pull a hammy during warmups. Who the hell knows why?

You have 8 gameday inactives. Whoever he's replaced on the roster with his activation was GOING to be one of those gameday inactives. So to this point nothing has changed on the 45. Heck, did they just IR Omenihu to make the room for Moore? Seems like the most likely scenario in which case the 53 hasn't even changed in a meaningful way by activating Moore.

You activate him because there's no reason NOT to.

Now - why should we put him on the 45 and who are you going to bump to do so?
So they brought him off IR just in case there's an injury in practice?
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:48 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Balto:
I could see Skyy putting Richie James back on the bench.

Richie:
Phins- 1 catch for 6 yards on 2 targets in 16 snaps
Bills- Nothing in 15 snaps
Ravens- 1 target for nothing in 17 snaps

Let Richie worry about returns and Skyy takes his 15-17 offensive snaps.
How do you always have the worst takes imaginable on everything.
[Reply]
Page 276 of 280
« First < 176226266272273274275276 277278279280 >
Up