ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets hire Adam Gase to be HC
The Franchise 06:58 PM 01-09-2019

Jets expected to hire HC Adam Gase, per me and @JeffDarlington.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 10, 2019

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:27 PM 11-06-2019
Worst hire this offseason is a tossup between Gase and Kitchens.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:37 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It’s Kitchens given their upward trajectory last year.

Gase is an unstable psycho that shouldn’t be allowed within 100 yards of a promising young QB.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:42 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Absolutely Gase.

Gase should know what he's doing by now and he looks totally clueless. I'm amazed he's not fired yet.

Kitchens sucks ass, but we totally expected it. He went from a position coach to HC in less than 6 months. No way should he of ever got that job.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:45 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Absolutely Gase.

Gase should know what he's doing by now and he looks totally clueless. I'm amazed he's not fired yet.

Kitchens sucks ass, but we totally expected it. He went from a position coach to HC in less than 6 months. No way should he of ever got that job.
Yeah. Plus, he's acting as the de facto GM and inexplicably put 2 of his best playmakers on the trade block at the last minute.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:50 PM 11-06-2019
Someone posted a ridiculous stat the other day.

Gase has 24 wins as a HC. Gase has 25 double-digit losses as a HC.
[Reply]
Jerm 05:57 PM 11-06-2019

[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:18 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Absolutely Gase.

yeah, but he's got WAY more talent to work with and basically getting the same results.

i don't know, what smells worse, cat shit or dog shit?

cat shit. Definitely cat shit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:47 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hey Donks!

You know how your local media is advocating for Peyton Manning to be your next GM after you get an owner who then fires Horse Face?

Yeah, take a good look at 5 head's own seal of approval on this head coach in New York.

Looks like you're not going to lose out on Elway's head coach hiring expertise if you replace him with 5 head!
(Shhhhhhhh...let them keep Elway as long as possible, then replace him with 5head.)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:44 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I just think he’s a good young offensive mind that has more upside to pair up with Darnold than McCarthy.

I know exactly what I’m getting with McCarthy, at least with Gase there’s the potential for something better with a better QB and roster.
:-):-):-)

Great call dumbshit.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:46 PM 11-06-2019
Fucking dog shit hire from the get go.

Jets better go get a big fish from a stable organization (ahem, Bienemy) if they want to resuscitate Darnold’s career before it’s too late.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:00 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Jets better go get a big fish from a stable organization (ahem, Bienemy) if they want to resuscitate Darnold’s career before it’s too late.
Why would you want to send one of Forrest Gump's best helpers to another team?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:14 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-):-):-)

Great call dumbshit.
First off, I didn’t make any bold predictions or say that Gase was going to be successful whatsoever. I was simply saying Gase was more of an unknown with some upside whereas McCarthy couldn’t fucking cut it with the best QB in the NFL.

Second, you’re welcome to bump this if McCarthy ever has success as a HC again. He won’t. He wouldn’t be much better in this absolutely awful situation.

Third, I never said make Gase the GM too. Of course that was an awful idea.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:20 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

:-) it'll be Jason Garrett after Jerry Jones throws him out for Lincoln Riley.
[Reply]
wazu 08:39 PM 11-06-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Terrible hire. The cycle continues.
Okay yes, I'm always right. But this terrible hire was so obvious I don't even feel like taking credit for seeing it.
[Reply]
ILChief 10:21 PM 11-06-2019
Has a coach ever been fired during their first season? Gase and Kitchens could both be in trouble
[Reply]
Page 13 of 14
« First < 3910111213 14 >
Up