ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 57
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mass shooting on Las Vegas Strip
Buck 01:00 AM 10-02-2017
Automatic Gunfire from Mandalay Bay onto an outdoor concert. A lot of injured/dead.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:32 AM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Some people seem to be going to incredible lengths to place blame somewhere other than the crazy dude himself. Occam's Razor be damned.
Regardless of motive whether it were terrorism, politics, or Kim Kardashian, its still the blame of the crazy guy who killed 59 people.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:34 AM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
this claims that the cameras didn't record anything, just streamed. So that makes Mr. CIA's claims about there being a political theme revealed dubious.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ce-reveal.html
Which "claim" is correct though?

He used baby monitors to watch the hallway but he had other recording devices as well from what I have heard. He also may have recorded something before hand, not while he was shooting.

It may be possible they still have no motive, but thats also highly unlikely IMO.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:52 AM 10-05-2017
Story in the Star about the guy who's room was right below Paddocks. He's from Emporia and hasn't checked out yet.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...177047656.html
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:49 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Story in the Star about the guy who's room was right below Paddocks. He's from Emporia and hasn't checked out yet.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local...177047656.html
Wow. I would've thought that they would have emptied the hotel. I'm not sure why, but it just seems like you would when you've got investigators and police all over the place.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:53 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Wow. I would've thought that they would have emptied the hotel. I'm not sure why, but it just seems like you would when you've got investigators and police all over the place.
I think it's business as usual at Mandalay, my Bravo poker app shows people playing in their card room.
[Reply]
JakeLV 01:00 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Which "claim" is correct though?

He used baby monitors to watch the hallway but he had other recording devices as well from what I have heard. He also may have recorded something before hand, not while he was shooting.

It may be possible they still have no motive, but thats also highly unlikely IMO.
The sheriff said yesterday that there was no video. I watched it live, so I don't have a link.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:02 PM 10-05-2017
Does anyone fully believe his GFs story about how she was clueless to everything?

She may have not known what he was planning, but how could she have not seen the signs for of trouble?

Dude bought 30+ guns in the past year. "Hey honey, isn't that a little excessive ?"
She's working as a hostess. Now, shes flying around the world, has a millionaire boyfriend, probably spending some of his money, he doesnt bother her, likes being off a video poker machine. Might be a sweet gig to some. Dont ask questions or upset him or the gravy train is over.

But, in reality I'm assuming most on here would have at least asked whats up?
[Reply]
srvy 01:14 PM 10-05-2017
Does anyone fully believe his GFs story about how she was clueless to everything?

She may have not known what he was planning, but how could she have not seen the signs for of trouble?

Dude bought 30+ guns in the past year. "Hey honey, isn't that a little excessive ?"
He also gambled 10,000 at a pop im sure his gun collecting wasn't that big a thing to her. Dude was excessive compulsive.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:45 PM 10-05-2017
Fucking penbrook needs to be banished from this thread. Goddamn idiot.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:46 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by Bughumper:
****ing penbrook needs to be banished from the internet. Goddamn idiot.
FYP
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:06 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Hopefully we can finally find out "why".
You don't always get a why.

We never got one with the Aurora shooter
[Reply]
notorious 02:06 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
You don't always get a why.

We never got one with the Aurora shooter
I agree. :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:15 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
He broke both windows. It was a suite. That’s what has been reported at least
He had a suite and an enjoining room.
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:23 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
She's working as a hostess. Now, shes flying around the world, has a millionaire boyfriend, probably spending some of his money, he doesnt bother her, likes being off a video poker machine. Might be a sweet gig to some. Dont ask questions or upset him or the gravy train is over.

But, in reality I'm assuming most on here would have at least asked whats up?
I'm wondering if his estate... including the $100,000 he sent to his live in, should go to the families of those who were killed and injured, to help offset the medical bills and funeral bills?
[Reply]
TLO 03:33 PM 10-05-2017
We still don't have a "why" yet? Seems very unusual.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 57
« First < 374344454647 48495051 > Last »
Up