ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1146 of 4898
« First < 14664610461096113611421143114411451146 114711481149115011561196124616462146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:43 PM 09-26-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Interceptions from pressure on the quarterback/good coverage don't count according to Kranz.
Maybe those were some of those fluky turnovers that KnowShit was talking about. Or do those only happen to the Donks?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:43 PM 09-26-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think the jury is still out there... still have not watched the full Bills' game, but in the first two, I liked the way they worked the RBs and TEs much better than under Kubiak.

Week 3 was obviously a decent bump in the road... the defense broke down more than normal and the offense stalled without a strong focus on the ground game. It is what it is... oh and we'll see how week 4 goes.

Oakland or Denver will be 2-2, my best is Oakland.
I don't know brah. I'm still fairly unpassionate in regards to the rivalry between our two teams, as my OWN franchise has elected to once again roll with arrogance and idiocy by employing the most blasie, middle of the road "management" system at it's most important position, so I can razz you only marginally until this sad state of affairs has ended.

That said, I would have to say that the donkey-hatin' Lil' Chiefies sure have called your card and number successfully many times over in this thread. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:06 PM 09-26-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Lol What the fuck is this? This has to be the most obscure shit I've ever seen posted.

The top 10 is a bunch of shitty teams.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:36 PM 09-26-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol What the **** is this? This has to be the most obscure shit I've ever seen posted.

The top 10 is a bunch of shitty teams.
He's been scrambling to find anything positive about the Donks lately.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:55 PM 09-26-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Broncos didn't trail vs Chuggers either. You guys didn't trail because Rivers (who should retire with Big Ben this year) threw a pick on their 1st drive.

It is not like aleicks drove the length of the field for 17 points. It was a nail biter. I saw your game day thread.
The danger trailing early in the 1st quarter on the road is WORSE than the danger of LOSING AT HOME?

Did I get that right? You guys were a tiny-dicked kicker miss away from losing to the Chargers at home. We were a Rivers interception away from trailing in the first quarter on the road.

Just trying to make sure I FULLY understand your retarded meanderings.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:57 PM 09-26-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
He's been scrambling to find anything positive about the Donks lately.
I like how he said, "I can't find anything positive on Twitter because everybody's talking about anthem protests..."

No, Knowmo. You can't find anything positive on Twitter because your team just lost to the fucking Bills. That's why people aren't writing anything glamorous about you.

Brian Baldinger and many others don't seem to have any trouble writing glowing things about the Chiefs. But you struggled to find homer shit about the Donks after their loss on Sunday.

HMMM IT MUST BE THE ANTHEM PROTESTS HERP DERP
[Reply]
New World Order 09-26-2017, 10:19 PM
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
BlackOp 10:26 PM 09-26-2017
I tried to tell them that it was exactly like last year...Semen started hot with a new offensive system in the thin air. His stats were actually better in early 2016...they didn't want to hear it. Stephenson was going to save them...this year it's Watson.

First game, out of altitude, they look nearly identical...sad thing for them is they play 7 out 11, on the road, to finish. Ouch...

They will hover around 8-8 this year...rinse and repeat as their defense ages. They lost Ware and Ward..next year it's Talib.

They are stuck in NFL purgatory...if they drop to 2-2...their season is pretty much over. They started 4-0 last year...
[Reply]
BossChief 10:45 PM 09-26-2017
hey knowmo...

Remember when I told you to enjoy the ride when Manning was there?

I hope you enjoyed it.

Your team is going to give Siemian a big extension and you're going to be stuck in QB purgatory for awhile.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:53 PM 09-26-2017
The Broncos couldn't beat the mediocre bills without 2 of their best players in Marcel Dareus and Cordy Glenn.

L
O
L
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:43 AM 09-27-2017
There are no metrics from ANY legit sources that have Denver as a top ten team, much less number one. Washington has the best defense in football? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:44 AM 09-27-2017
24th ranked Buffalo offense packed your shit in, eh?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:37 AM 09-27-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:

That said, I would have to say that the donkey-hatin' Lil' Chiefies sure have called your card and number successfully many times over in this thread. :-)
Denver tripped and embarrased themselves in week 3 no doubt. Not sure what you mean by the last comment. I still think they're a 9-10 win team. I'll bet there were a lot of people sweating out the ending @ LAC last week, sitting there with a 7 point lead the entire second half. I've seen a lot of "we beat them by 14 points" comments... yeah, thanks to a busted play and a great run by Hunt with less than 2 minutes in the game.

It all counts, but I would imagine there was a bit of anxiety around here.

Brand new week... enjoy.
[Reply]
TEX 06:21 AM 09-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Denver tripped and embarrased themselves in week 3 no doubt. Not sure what you mean by the last comment. I still think they're a 9-10 win team. I'll bet there were a lot of people sweating out the ending @ LAC last week, sitting there with a 7 point lead the entire second half. I've seen a lot of "we beat them by 14 points" comments... yeah, thanks to a busted play and a great run by Hunt with less than 2 minutes in the game.

It all counts, but I would imagine there was a bit of anxiety around here.

Brand new week... enjoy.
He's talking about that more people see your BS shtick for what it is, and call you out. As Denver gets worse - so do you. You've always been an arrogant PA POSER, but now its morphing into lame denial. I suspect by season's end, that you'll be playing the, "Didn't get to see the game," card a lot, especially when Denver plays on the ROAD... :-)

Brand new week...Now, go drive your MULE TOOL Chevy to a local Ford Car Club and enjoy...

14 > 3
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 07:21 AM 09-27-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

That's obviously a Denver homer.

KC: Offense 93 Defense 57 (net 36) Turnovers +4
Denver: Offense 82 Defense 64 (net 18) Turnovers -3

I call bullshit.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:48 AM 09-27-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The Broncos couldn't beat the mediocre bills without 2 of their best players in Marcel Dareus and Cordy Glenn.

L
O
L
I completely forgot Glenn and Dareus were out

[Reply]
Page 1146 of 4898
« First < 14664610461096113611421143114411451146 114711481149115011561196124616462146 > Last »
Up