ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Upset Friend by Texting while Drunk
J Diddy 10:39 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
What the **** is this "Dear Abby" shit?
Was it Dear Abby or was it Dear Abby's sister pretending to be Dear Abby?

That always confused the shit out of me.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:11 AM 11-30-2022
Were you drinking whiskey when you started this thread?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 AM 11-30-2022
If u were my friend I would have responded back asking for the fade. If I saw you in person I'd take my shirt off and square up to knock the the fuck out
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:44 AM 11-30-2022
People need to remember that anything you do when drunk is 72 points lower on a 100 point scale.

If your normal attractiveness is an 80, being drunk makes you an 8.

If your wittiness is a 74, you become a 2.

If your eloquence is a 91, it becomes a 19.

The only exception to this is skinny adorably cute women, who only lose 56 points in each category.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:51 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
People need to remember that anything you do when drunk is 72 points lower on a 100 point scale.

If your normal attractiveness is an 80, being drunk makes you an 8.

If your wittiness is a 74, you become a 2.

If your eloquence is a 91, it becomes a 19.

The only exception to this is skinny adorably cute women, who only lose 56 points in each category.
Where did you come up with this?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:55 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Where did you come up with this?
I did some double-blind testing. It's published in the American Journal of Attractive Women Studies.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:40 AM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I did some double-blind testing. It's published in the American Journal of Attractive Women Studies.
Double blind eh?

2 shots of rubbing alcohol?
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:46 AM 11-30-2022
And as for arguing with guy friends, no one apologizes. Give it 11 days and then text something about football. They'll respond and you're back to normal.
[Reply]
cwhocares 02:00 PM 12-01-2022
This is the wrong forum. If you Google "Dear Abby" I'm sure you'll get a response.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:22 AM 12-30-2022
Well, my house flooded and I sent him a text saying I needed his help. Nothing but silence. I guess we are done. I think I need to change my expectations around my friends, or those people who I think are my friends. Politics has ruined a lot of relationships in the past two years and this guy is a liberal loving Democrat that wouldn't go around anyone who wasn't vaccinated. He's a good NPC that expect the government to take care of him
[Reply]
-King- 09:40 AM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Well, my house flooded and I sent him a text saying I needed his help. Nothing but silence. I guess we are done. I think I need to change my expectations around my friends, or those people who I think are my friends. Politics has ruined a lot of relationships in the past two years and this guy is a liberal loving Democrat that wouldn't go around anyone who wasn't vaccinated. He's a good NPC that expect the government to take care of him
Seems like you're the problem honestly.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:49 PM 12-30-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Seems like you're the problem honestly.

I'd love to hear the friend's side of the story
[Reply]
Yosef_Malkovitch 10:06 AM 12-30-2022
I could be wrong, but my initial impression on reading this is that you yourself have probably made politics too big of an issue in your relationships. The way you throw out labels ("liberal loving Democrat") suggests to me that you are probably quite political yourself.

Most people--both Dems and Repubs--would prefer not to make their political preference the centerpiece of discussion. If you fixate on that, it's going to drive them away.

Vote however you want to, but don't let it overwhelm the other parts of your life. Agree to disagree with people on the other side of the aisle without resorting to name-calling.

I have dropped people from my life because I get tired of being attacked for the way I believe/vote. It's possible your friend is feeling the same way.

Or maybe I'm wrong about all this, and he's just not a good friend. :-)
[Reply]
Graystoke 10:08 AM 12-30-2022
Sorry about your flooded house, that sucks for sure.
Before making a judgement on your friend he may be away from the Holidays and or not even have cell reception. Not sure why you even mention the politics? I have friends on both sides of the spectrum politically. I just accept them for whom they are and enjoy the friendship.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 02:09 PM 12-30-2022
It wasn't politics that ruined a lot of relationships in your life.

Quit talking shit on people who you say are your friends. With "friends" like you, who needs enemies?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up