ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 24
« First < 111718192021 222324 >
Media Center>Star Wars on Disney+ | Ahsoka
Tribal Warfare 07:40 AM 04-07-2023

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:26 AM 10-06-2023
Baylon Skoll’s future is intriguing. He says he wants to achieve a power that will allow him to get rid of war. Obviously from his final appearance it has something to do with the Mortis Gods which are supposedly all dead IIRC. I know the last “essence” of the daughter was transferred to Ahsoka to revive her. They definitely went out of their way to show Morai (the owl that follows Ahsoka around) at the end of the episode for a reason (possibly the way they get back to the OG galaxy since it can obviously move between galaxies and the world between worlds). While I still feel this wasn’t a very good “season finale” episode; it did set up a bunch of future storylines….Ezra Bridger meeting Luke? Or possibly Din and Grogu?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:26 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Baylon Skoll’s future is intriguing. He says he wants to achieve a power that will allow him to get rid of war. Obviously from his final appearance it has something to do with the Mortis Gods which are supposedly all dead IIRC. I know the last “essence” of the daughter was transferred to Ahsoka to revive her. They definitely went out of their way to show Morai (the owl that follows Ahsoka around) at the end of the episode for a reason (possibly the way they get back to the OG galaxy since it can obviously move between galaxies and the world between worlds). While I still feel this wasn’t a very good “season finale” episode; it did set up a bunch of future storylines….Ezra Bridger meeting Luke? Or possibly Din and Grogu?
Are they gonna do the Clone Wars thing and try to tie some of this stuff off in comic books? Spinoff animated series?

Though it does seem like they are keeping the live action stories fairly self-contained...
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 03:55 PM 10-06-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Are they gonna do the Clone Wars thing and try to tie some of this stuff off in comic books? Spinoff animated series?

Though it does seem like they are keeping the live action stories fairly self-contained...
The plan, at least as I understand it, is for the Filoni/Favreau Disney+ shows to culminate in a movie.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:17 PM 10-07-2023
so why does thrawn have gold repairs on his Star Destroyer?

Rotating view of the Star Destroyer Chimaera for Star Wars Armada. pic.twitter.com/gBSHfFaGBf

— Mel Miniatures (@mel_miniatures) October 7, 2023

[Reply]
Buehler445 12:51 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
so why does thrawn have gold repairs on his Star Destroyer?

Witches.

It's the same gold shit on that hyperspace ring.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:56 PM 10-07-2023
intredasting

i wonder if he got "upgrades"
[Reply]
trndobrd 08:27 PM 10-07-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He’d be fantastic in the role. He knows how to play a dangerous guy without all the theatrics.

Good choice. Better than the first name that came to mind.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:32 PM 10-07-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:18 PM 10-09-2023
:-) no one cares, it was a completely badass show setting up a live-action realization of the greatest unfilmed Star Wars story in existence.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:19 PM 10-09-2023
:-) no one cares, it was a completely badass show setting up a live-action realization of the greatest unfilmed Star Wars story in existence.
The Sabine power up was bullshit and Dawson slept through her roll, but the Thrawn rips are nitpicking Lars Mikkelsen made that show worth watching.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:24 PM 10-09-2023
There was no Sabine "power up."

She had a character arc and earned her force abilities.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:38 PM 10-09-2023
There was no Sabine "power up."

She had a character arc and earned her force abilities.
It was a power up, you even said she would be weak but suddenly she was wielding the force like she's a full fledged Jedi force pushing Ezra onto the Chimera. If it was earned it would've been a 3 season arc
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:16 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
It was a power up, you even said she would be weak but suddenly she was wielding the force like she's a full fledged Jedi force pushing Ezra onto the Chimera. If it was earned it would've been a 3 season arc
Her arc was longer than Luke's in Star Wars. :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:49 PM 10-09-2023
Her arc was longer than Luke's in Star Wars. :-)
Luke had the hype of 6 years till ROTJ and if you want to cut it shorter 3 years till Empire. Thrawn was the draw for me, because they gave Sabine a ceiling but because of KK Filoni ditched that narrative.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:31 PM 10-09-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Luke had the hype of 6 years till ROTJ and if you want to cut it shorter 3 years till Empire. Thrawn was the draw for me, because they gave Sabine a ceiling but because of KK Filoni ditched that narrative.
wtf are you talking about

he spend a day and a half with obi wan and used the force to hit an impossible shot

sabine has actually been training for years and had eight episodes to figure out how to connect with the force to do one minor pull and one giant push

that's perfectly fine
[Reply]
Page 21 of 24
« First < 111718192021 222324 >
Up