ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 213 of 335
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Sorter 07:36 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
It's a thread about a TV show, not a screenshot thread.

I don't expect tits in this thread not in NSFW tags. What's hard to understand about that?
I understand it just fine.

I also think your position is humorous.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:37 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'd apologize that I find so much humor in this, but I'm chronically non-repentant.
I'm just trying to do the right thing here. You could help you know instead of laugh at me flailing around trying to find some middle ground.:-)
[Reply]
DaFace 07:40 PM 06-08-2016
I did start all the threads for this show, including setting up all the preliminary spoiler guidelines. Which is part of the reason why I'm laughing at this whole self-appointed sheriff of all GoT discussion schtick that you have going on now. It's freaking hilarious.

And I wasn't saying I disagree. I was saying it was counter-productive to everything you're trying to do quote a spoiler. Basically you reposted that spoiler, violating your own rules. So maybe you better give yourself a final warning. :-)

Or, you know, maybe not quote a post with a spoiler in it in the future...

I'd apologize that I find so much humor in this, but I'm chronically non-repentant.
Well, there's that.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:13 PM 06-08-2016

I don't expect tits in this thread not in NSFW tags. What's hard to understand about that?
Stop browsing this shit while you're at work, then. Be productive at your job for a change, for Christ's sake.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:30 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Stop browsing this shit while you're at work, then. Be productive at your job for a change, for Christ's sake.
That's probably the best option. Although there are situations where you might be browsing on your phone while on break and connected to the company's wifi. I would think that it's possible to get in trouble for accessing NSFW media like that.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:45 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
I understand it just fine.

I also think your position is humorous.
All the NSFW tags in the world can't hide the two gaping vaginas here
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:40 PM 06-08-2016
We'll just rely on your gapping vag expertise......
[Reply]
RustShack 09:52 PM 06-08-2016
I did start all the threads for this show, including setting up all the preliminary spoiler guidelines. Which is part of the reason why I'm laughing at this whole self-appointed sheriff of all GoT discussion schtick that you have going on now. It's freaking hilarious.

And I wasn't saying I disagree. I was saying it was counter-productive to everything you're trying to do quote a spoiler. Basically you reposted that spoiler, violating your own rules. So maybe you better give yourself a final warning. :-)

Or, you know, maybe not quote a post with a spoiler in it in the future...

Yeah the two thread system we had before was great. This ones just annoying.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:54 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
All the NSFW tags in the world can't hide the two gaping vaginas here
Zing!
[Reply]
unlurking 10:04 PM 06-08-2016
Spoiler loads the image into cache whether you open it or not. This is supposed to be a SFW thread, which means NSFW tags, not spoiler tags.
I find it funny that you bitch about a spoiler tag not being used, then two minutes later YOU OPENED a spoiler tag and bitched that it wasn't an NSFW tag. And yes, I understand pre-loading, and no I don't believe you recognized an NSFW image from a PCAP or filter instead of actually opening the spoiler tag.

So if you are opening spoiler tags anyway, why so much heart burn when someone doesn't use them?

Disclaimer: I am in no way validating the posting of the spoiler outside tags. I am simply awed at the outrage. Much in the same way I would be if an old church lady walked into a strip club for the prime rib buffet and was shocked at all the naked people.
[Reply]
unlurking 10:08 PM 06-08-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
That's probably the best option. Although there are situations where you might be browsing on your phone while on break and connected to the company's wifi. I would think that it's possible to get in trouble for accessing NSFW media like that.
Then don't be a cheap ass and buy a data plan. If your employment status is that precarious, take responsibility for your own actions instead of depending on others.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:06 AM 06-09-2016
I REALLY hope the Arya theory posted earlier in this thread is true.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:22 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Or maybe work doesn't mind me browsing while I take a break, asshole.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 04:25 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
I find it funny that you bitch about a spoiler tag not being used, then two minutes later YOU OPENED a spoiler tag and bitched that it wasn't an NSFW tag. And yes, I understand pre-loading, and no I don't believe you recognized an NSFW image from a PCAP or filter instead of actually opening the spoiler tag.

So if you are opening spoiler tags anyway, why so much heart burn when someone doesn't use them?

Disclaimer: I am in no way validating the posting of the spoiler outside tags. I am simply awed at the outrage. Much in the same way I would be if an old church lady walked into a strip club for the prime rib buffet and was shocked at all the naked people.

Or perhaps I saw the NSFW text and the spoiler tag and didn't mention it till I got home and verified? Doesn't change that it's in my cache at work now. It's not hard to recognize that if it's marked NSFW it's probably not a spoiler. I opened it at home to verify because I could reasonably assume it was a nudie.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:36 AM 06-09-2016
Or perhaps I saw the NSFW text and the spoiler tag and didn't mention it till I got home and verified? Doesn't change that it's in my cache at work now. It's not hard to recognize that if it's marked NSFW it's probably not a spoiler. I opened it at home to verify because I could reasonably assume it was a nudie.
Buwahahahaahhahaah dude first of all if you work really gives a fuck you have a shit job. "It's in my cache" and exactly what is in that cache? You didn't click the tab thus your computer didn't access the meta data, so no it's not in your "cache"
[Reply]
Page 213 of 335
« First < 113163203209210211212213 214215216217223263313 > Last »
Up