ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 40
« First < 263233343536 37383940 >
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 10:43 AM 03-15-2008
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Start your Engines for the Lurker 500.

In this race of planet history, Lurkers, those with less than 100 posts per year of membership are challenged!

Myself, and other tenured members I shall designate will pose comments, statements or questions of Chiefs Planet History. Your job~your Challenge! is to explain the story behind the comment, link it to its originating poster....explain why its relevant or funny. Bonus points awarded for context.

How well do the lurkers know us? How versed are the lurkers in our history?

At the end of this thread, I will donate $20 to Chiefsplanet in the name of the determined winner. The contest will end when I determine the thread/contest has run its course.

Points will be awarded by myself to the first lurker with correct explanation of each event. Bonus points will be given to those with less than 10 total posts.

Tenured posters are allowed to participate in the thread, however until a lurker answers a question...do not give the answer, or anything more than subtle hints on questions that may pose difficulty. Once revealed of the true answer.....feel free to give your take or comment on that moment.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 10:19 PM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I Just saw LVNHACK LURKING! LVNBACK IS LURKING.

the man with no eyes is watching...but not posting.

lmfao...how ya doing man...???
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:20 PM 03-25-2008
Kickin' ass in the pit. I'm working on this new semen and toilet papermachette shank.
[Reply]
LVNHACK 10:22 PM 03-25-2008
lol, wow new digs i'm lost, you always did kick ass
[Reply]
Frazod 11:00 PM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
lol, wow new digs i'm lost, you always did kick ass
DUDE! Where the f#ck have you been?
[Reply]
huskerdooz 11:19 PM 03-25-2008
Which reminds me...and I'm adding a hint now.

Points available for one of the the more brutal beatings early in planet history, which provided extra entertainment because they were both raider fans.

Find me the thread where Hawaiian Boy, the al davis pineapple himself, put a savage beating on overhead, in one of his introductory dumbass moments. Hillarity ensued.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=12848

Tell me hawiianboy,,do you come up with stuff like that on your own?
[Reply]
Logical 11:39 PM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
lmfao...how ya doing man...???
Hack how you been doing?
[Reply]
huskerdooz 11:46 PM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by Ill-Logical:
New question who did Ultra Peanut used to be on the BB, for a bonus point find the thread that may be the all time most interesting and strange thread on the Planet as far as self revelation goes.
UP used to be Psicosis

still working on the self revelation thread,

only thing I've come up with so far was the thread about the football player with the blind dad, but I don't think that is what you were referring to
[Reply]
Logical 11:49 PM 03-25-2008
Originally Posted by huskerdooz:
UP used to be Psicosis

only thing I've come up with so far was the thread about the football player with the blind dad, but I don't think that is what you were referring to
Nope, hint the thread is authored by Pscicosis/UP
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:50 PM 03-25-2008
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=12848

Tell me hawiianboyHello - commatard on the loose.do you come up with stuff like that on your own?

WOW :-), I can't believe I missed this one....... BTA, I miss alot of threads on here. !:-)

Damn those were the days, I remember myself,HB, jl80 ( Naptown ) and a few others back on some BB ( I don't recall the name now ) before coming here. Plus the days of the old star BB ..... Good Times. Damn, I'm old.
[Reply]
huskerdooz 11:50 PM 03-25-2008
New question who did Ultra Peanut used to be on the BB, for a bonus point find the thread that may be the all time most interesting and strange thread on the Planet as far as self revelation goes.
UP used to be Psicosis

You wouldn't be referring to the Rep Comments thread would you?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101359

[Reply]
Joe Seahawk 11:54 PM 03-25-2008
Which poster is/was a sportswriter for the platte county landmark?

My pitbull has a nasty case of athletes foot. Which 2 planeteers would I be wisest to call?
1. MM
2:Meme's hubby. :-)
[Reply]
Sponge Bob 11:59 PM 03-25-2008

Peanut is both a he and a she, depending on which day it is and how it feels.:-)

Came out of the closet one day and revealed his / hers feelings about not knowing what he / she is.
[Reply]
Logical 12:15 AM 03-26-2008
Originally Posted by Sponge Bob:
Peanut is both a he and a she, depending on which day it is and how it feels.:-)

Came out of the closet one day and revealed his / hers feelings about not knowing what he / she is.
Yup, now if you can find the thread you get the last point. By the way it does still exist.
[Reply]
Logical 12:19 AM 03-26-2008
UP used to be Psicosis

You wouldn't be referring to the Rep Comments thread would you?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101359

You get the point for being the first to correctly cross ref them. Sorry not the thread.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 01:14 PM 03-26-2008
I don't know why Lurking is even tolerated, it says right on the front page "no lurking allowed"....
[Reply]
Page 36 of 40
« First < 263233343536 37383940 >
Up