ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:51 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
If I were still running this place, I would strongly consider giving you the boot. There's no precedent for it, but common sense kinda dictates your departure. It's nothing personal. It really isn't.
Hey, I finally find a personal project to put some time and effort into and you want to run it off?

:-)
[Reply]
Katipan 10:52 AM 05-06-2006
It's really no fun to keep kicking a wounded bitch.

Ah who am I kidding. She's back to call stumppy a crackhead.

I think it would be neat if she jumped off a building and impaled her pussy onto a metal spike fence.

Like the ones around junk yards.

You know?
[Reply]
unlurking 10:53 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Will this help?

Man, that's just cruel and unusual punishment. She's new to town, probably doesn't have a dealer connection going yet. Hell, she's probably going down on crab infested gash's due to withdrawal pains. A tatse of the good stuff, and an all you can eat seafood buffet.
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:54 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It's really no fun to keep kicking a wounded bitch.

Ah who am I kidding. She's back to call stumppy a crackhead.

I think it would be neat if she jumped off a building and impaled her pussy onto a metal spike fence.

Like the ones around junk yards.

You know?
I wasn't feeling particularly nasty this morning until I read the part where she accused him of being her daughter either.
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:55 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Man, that's just cruel and unusual punishment. She's new to town, probably doesn't have a dealer connection going yet. Hell, she's probably going down on crab infested gash's due to withdrawal pains. A tatse of the good stuff, and an all you can eat seafood buffet.
Man, haven't you read the thread? It's lesbian bikers with the HERP, not crabs. Keep up man.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:55 AM 05-06-2006
The man doesn't even post and the psycho hosebeast can't get off his jock.
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:56 AM 05-06-2006
Hey, she's gotta smoke something.
[Reply]
badgirl 10:57 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
We don't care either:

* Stumppy was a long time member before you arrived.
* You're a Titans fan.
* Now that you and Stumppy aren't together, there's not much reason for you to be around except to antagonize Mike.

It's really quite simple. You could disclose that Stumppy beat you, that he's a meth head, or that he's a felon and he would still belong here more than you. This is his turf. He invited you to participate. But now that your relationship is through then you should run along. When you broke up, did you continue to see his high school friends? No, you leave a relationship with what you brought into it. He brought ChiefsPlanet. Now it's time for you to scoot.

I don't even dislike you like some of the other Gloria bashers. I think you're personable and likeable. You're 1000x better than Bucsgirl. But it's past time. Let him go and move on. If I were still running this place, I would strongly consider giving you the boot. There's no precedent for it, but common sense kinda dictates your departure. It's nothing personal. It really isn't.
just because someone tells you about a web site doesn't make them have more of a right to visit than anyone else, thats silly.
[Reply]
Simplex3 10:59 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
just because someone tells you about a web site doesn't make them have more of a right to visit than anyone else, thats silly.
I suppose your persistence is what allows you to gang-bang lesbian bikers with the herp wearing huge strap-ons just to get your meth fix, no?
[Reply]
badgirl 11:00 AM 05-06-2006
I'm not here for Mike, he may and you all may think so, but your wrong, I like it here and feel it is someplace to go have some fun and talk to people I am familiar with and thats the only reason.
[Reply]
unlurking 11:01 AM 05-06-2006
Man, haven't you read the thread? It's lesbian bikers with the HERP, not crabs. Keep up man.
Shit, I knew I should have reviewed last night's study material.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:01 AM 05-06-2006
I suppose your persistence is what allows you to gang-bang lesbian bikers with the herp wearing huge strap-ons just to get your meth fix, no?
your absolutely correct.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:02 AM 05-06-2006
So why call him a crackhead?

He didn't even post anything bad about you in this thread.

Oh thats right. Cuz you're a nasty bitch.

Carry on. We will too.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:02 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
A decent person would let him have his plaything back without the everyday reminder of a failed relationship. I know you're a decent person and I'm a little bit surprised you can't comprehend this.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:02 AM 05-06-2006
So why call him a crackhead?

He didn't even post anything bad about you in this thread.

Oh thats right. Cuz you're a nasty bitch.

Carry on. We will too.
right, exactly right
[Reply]
Page 20 of 39
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up