ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jake Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight
BigRedChief 01:13 PM 03-07-2024
It will be broadcast live on Netflix.

I don’t care Tyson is 57. Moving like this….you getting in the ring with him?

“Fighting Mike Tyson at 57 will be easy”

Mike Tyson at 57 pic.twitter.com/kTZDqBBNyL

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) March 7, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 02:17 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
All true, but Tyson runs a terrible risk letting it go on too long... if he wants to win at his age, he needs to end it by the third IMO

Yeah, it’s the stamina thing Tyson should be working on more than anything, but at 57, he’s just not going to be able to go a long time. 3-4 rounds at most, imo.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:23 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, it’s the stamina thing Tyson should be working on more than anything, but at 57, he’s just not going to be able to go a long time. 3-4 rounds at most, imo.
Exactly right, if this fight is actually real he'll have to focus on raw power and ending it ASAP... basically like Rocky vs Apollos kid

[Reply]
Bowser 02:26 PM 03-10-2024
This entire situation has reached meme status.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:43 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
This entire situation has reached meme status.
I just desperately want it to be REAL, like Tyson is wanting one last chance to showcase his greatness and isn't just there for the purse

If its all a sham, we'll know without a doubt
[Reply]
BWillie 02:52 PM 03-10-2024
Roy Jones Jr fought an MMA fighter who it was his only boxing match ever when Jones was 54 and he got beat in 8 rounds.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:36 PM 03-11-2024
Okay, so when I posted in here yesterday about the outcome of the fight, I wasn't aware of the bad blood between these two, but after watching the clips, I have to amend my prediction.

Tyson wins by KO in the first or second round. He's going to murder JP.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:09 PM 03-14-2024
Mike knows how to work the crowd
Attached: IMG_9537.jpg (115.2 KB) 
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:10 PM 03-14-2024
Pretty sure there is a stipulation in the contract that Tyson can't knock out Paul.
[Reply]
KCJake 12:23 PM 03-14-2024
If this thing is anywhere close to a real fight, Tyson will get worked over bad, TKO. Paul beat Anderson Silva and Tyron Woodley semi recently. Tyson is nearly 60 guys ... as annoying as these Paul brothers are, they do actually have good skills.
[Reply]
wazu 12:26 PM 03-14-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mike knows how to work the crowd
"YOU GONNA SEE HOW OLD I AM"

It's okay, Mike. I can tell how old you are by the way you change characters in cuss words rather than just using other words.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:07 PM 03-14-2024
Read yesterday they'll be wearing headgear, so this is gonna be a glorified exhibition
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:21 PM 03-14-2024
Read yesterday they'll be wearing headgear, so this is gonna be a glorified exhibition
:-)

Headgear = outcome decided and or an agreement reached how far they are allowed to go off on their opponent.
[Reply]
ghak99 06:22 PM 03-14-2024
Mike is probably too old for the sanctioning body to allow it without a bunch of dumb rules.

I assumed they got around this by calling it a "sports event" instead of a boxing match or fight, but apparently not. It's going to be a boring cardio match until Mike dies of old age if the headgear and big ass pillow glove rumors are real.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 08:14 PM 03-14-2024
I read that they're not going to wear headgear, but they are going to use 18oz gloves, which is a huge advantage for Jake Paul. It's going to very difficult for Tyson to knock Paul out while wearing clown gloves.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:17 PM 05-03-2024
Looks like they may be allowed to actually fight?

The OFFICIAL fight rules for the professional sanctioned bout between Mike Tyson and Jake Paul have just been announced.

Following the confirmation that this contest will go down as an official pro fight, the rules have been released.

RULES:

1) The fight will be contested over eight two minute rounds.

2) 14-ounce gloves will be worn.

3) The rule many were concerned about… Knockouts are allowed in the fight.

4) Headgear will NOT be worn by the fighters.

“Official” fight but with 2 minute rounds?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up