ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 87 of 87
« First < 37778384858687
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
BossChief 11:01 AM Today
This thread needs a clean up crew
[Reply]
seamonster 11:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
And you sound like an idiot.
OK. You just sound like some entitled white girl. When I took my kids on public transport and a bum brought his ****ed pit on board (unleashed) I positioned them behind a crowd of fufu white women with starbucks cups. They thought that street pitt was adorable. That's what you remind me of.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:16 AM Today
Shut the fuck up all of you!!! This is a thread in which you are not...Worthy!!!

...see what I did there? Clean it up. My fault for asking about KC and crime. Sheesh.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:19 AM Today
That sucks but welcome to KC its a crime ridden shithole
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
That sucks but welcome to KC its a crime ridden shithole
lol you fucking people I swear
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How do people even get their vehicle stolen? I don't even know how you would steal my car. It wouldn't drive. I don't know how it would even be possible. And then I would get an immediate notification to my app.
A couple things -

Your key fob is constantly sending out a signal, looking for the car. That signal can be boosted with a simple machine bought on the internet. It then clones that signal and can send it back out (without the key). It's like a wifi booster.

Additionally, there are even more sophisticated machines that don't need the key fob nearby to clone the signal.

Kia and Hyundai use a particular key fob technology that is easy to clone. there are youtube videos on how to do it. There's a reason Kia and Hyundai have six vehicles on the top 10 most stolen list.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
lol you ****ing people I swear
Says a guy who doesn't even live here
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:19 PM Today
A couple things -

Your key fob is constantly sending out a signal, looking for the car. That signal can be boosted with a simple machine bought on the internet. It then clones that signal and can send it back out (without the key). It's like a wifi booster.

Additionally, there are even more sophisticated machines that don't need the key fob nearby to clone the signal.

Kia and Hyundai use a particular key fob technology that is easy to clone. there are youtube videos on how to do it. There's a reason Kia and Hyundai have six vehicles on the top 10 most stolen list.
It was a scat pack they steal them all the time
Attached: Screenshot_20240515-103356.jpg (80.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Otter 12:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It was a scat pack they steal them all the time

I'm going from 1-10 on a scoring curve: green hoodie guy gets a -1 for not wearing sunglasses so a 9. The guy looking in window that didn't look right at the camera for a full mug shot when someone said something along the lines of "holy shit, there's a camera" recieves a 6 and the two other numb nuts fail and have to go to summer school.

Zero point zero Mr. Blutoski.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:31 PM Today
Bro the offseason SUUUUUUUUUUCKS
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:02 PM Today
lol you fucking people I swear
It is, though. Adjusted for population it's consistently amongst the worst crime rates statistically.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
It is, though. Adjusted for population it's consistently amongst the worst crime rates statistically.
It seems to hover around #20 in terms of crime rates in major cities.
[Reply]
Fish 05:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How do people even get their vehicle stolen? I don't even know how you would steal my car. It wouldn't drive. I don't know how it would even be possible. And then I would get an immediate notification to my app.
Pretty much any car can be stolen. Immobilizer or not. Don't fool yourself. If it ain't in the garage, it's possible. Even "The Club" devices can be removed in little time if you know how.
[Reply]
xztop123 06:18 PM Today
I think a lot of guys lose their speed once they make it to pro ball. Cushy nice mansions and luxurious life combined with aging.

Running hill sprints like Jerry rice is not fun. It’s particularly brutal compared to just regular weight lifting and practicing football.

Luckily Xavier’s gf is also a track star. So it’s likely they’ll push each other to perform and stay fast.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by xztop123:
I think a lot of guys lose their speed once they make it to pro ball. Cushy nice mansions and luxurious life combined with aging.

Running hill sprints like Jerry rice is not fun. It’s particularly brutal compared to just regular weight lifting and practicing football.

Luckily Xavier’s gf is also a track star. So it’s likely they’ll push each other to perform and stay fast.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 87 of 87
« First < 37778384858687
Up