Page 41 of 112
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
Mecca 03:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Ya. We have the best center in the game as a rookie. We have one of the best RG in the game as a rookie. There are also a handful of players drafted that while not being stars are solid contributors like Sneed, Bolton, Gay (when healthy), etc...
If you use a 2 on an off ball LB or an interior OL he better be good, because it's not great positional value.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Every team has to rebuild a whole defense every few years? Every team has a historically bad defense every few years that they need to fix? News to me.
You do you bro. If you want to be a miserable fuck and hate everything after Veach went out and did what was necessary to win a SB then by all means go pout like a little bitch.

This offseason will be his chance to solidify the future while replacing what was necessary to get the job done.
[Reply]
-King- 03:09 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Veach did absolutely the right thing and don't know why anyone should be complaining about winning a SB and going to another one last season. Everyone knows it is important to try to go for the SB in the QB's cheap years.
When did I say we shouldn't have gone for the Superbowl? You can go for the Superbowl while still looking out for the future. The future doesn't have to be Superbowls then historically bad defenses.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:10 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you use a 2 on an off ball LB or an interior OL he better be good, because it's not great positional value.
So now you are bitching that he didn't use positional value in his decision making for drafting players that are actually good?

Holy fucking shit.
[Reply]
-King- 03:11 PM 10-24-2021
You do you bro. If you want to be a miserable fuck and hate everything after Veach went out and did what was necessary to win a SB then by all means go pout like a little bitch.

This offseason will be his chance to solidify the future while replacing what was necessary to get the job done.
Am I supposed to be happy when we just got blown out by a team playing their 3rd string LT and 2nd string LT and our franchise QB damn near getting his neck broken?

If you're happy about that, then I guess good for you.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:12 PM 10-24-2021
So now you are bitching that he didn't use positional value in his decision making for drafting players that are actually good?

Holy fucking shit.
If you get 0 impact from a draft how's it help? Pats still taking sacks, running for his life and under pressure.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:13 PM 10-24-2021
Am I supposed to be happy when we just got blown out by a team playing their 3rd string LT and 2nd string LT and our franchise QB damn near getting his neck broken?

If you're happy about that, then I guess good for you.
I'm not happy about how this team is playing currently. That has nothing to do with what Veach has done for this team up to this point. God you are fucking stupid.

Bring back the guy that cant hold down a job even on the Browns! He's the surefire answer to a successful franchise.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:14 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you get 0 impact from a draft how's it help? Pats still taking sacks, running for his life and under pressure.
Pats creating a lot of his own pressure this year.
[Reply]
-King- 03:14 PM 10-24-2021

Holy fucking shit.
Well yeah? Justin Tucker is the best kicker ever. Doesn't mean you should use a first round to get him. Acting like positional value isn't a thing is so dumb. How many wins have been added because we replaced Reiter and Allegretti with Creed and Trey Smith this year even though they're better? How much better is the line? Cause I still see Mahomes having to run and getting beat up out there. And almost getting his neck broken. Can't forget that.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:15 PM 10-24-2021
I'm not happy about how this team is playing currently. That has nothing to do with what Veach has done for this team up to this point. God you are fucking stupid.

Bring back the guy that cant hold down a job even on the Browns! He's the surefire answer to a successful franchise.
He was better at finding impact players, dude drafted an all pro in every draft.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:16 PM 10-24-2021
Well yeah? Justin Tucker is the best kicker ever. Doesn't mean you should use a first round to get him. Acting like positional value isn't a thing is so dumb. How many wins have been added because we replaced Reiter and Allegretti with Creed and Trey Smith this year even though they're better? How much better is the line? Cause I still see Mahomes having to run and getting beat up out there. And almost getting his neck broken. Can't forget that.
Comparing drafting a center to drafting a kicker.

I'm out.

You dumb fucks be miserable all you want.
[Reply]
-King- 03:17 PM 10-24-2021

I mean the best players in the team are because of that guy that couldn't hold a job on the browns. Who knows maybe Veach couldn't hold a job there either. Luckily he knows his place.

But hey Trey Smith and Creed are better than Mahomes, Hill, and Kelce, so I do see how much better of a GM he is.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:17 PM 10-24-2021
Comparing drafting a center to drafting a kicker.

I'm out.

You dumb fucks be miserable all you want.
Guard Center and RB are the least value positions on offense, pretty sure that's the point.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:17 PM 10-24-2021
When did I say we shouldn't have gone for the Superbowl? You can go for the Superbowl while still looking out for the future. The future doesn't have to be Superbowls then historically bad defenses.
Are you getting spoiled? We went to back to back SB's and it is extremely hard to maintain that edge.
[Reply]
-King- 03:18 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Are you getting spoiled? We went to back to back SB's and it is extremely hard to maintain that edge.
Does being spoiled mean expecting a GM to have both a short and long term vision? If so, I guess?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 112
« First < 313738394041 424344455191 > Last »
Up