ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 214 of 335
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224264314 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Swanman 05:54 AM 06-09-2016
It's getting all "War of the Five Kings" up in here.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:57 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Buwahahahaahhahaah dude first of all if you work really gives a fuck you have a shit job. "It's in my cache" and exactly what is in that cache? You didn't click the tab thus your computer didn't access the meta data, so no it's not in your "cache"

Bwahaha, you're wrong about the cache. Spoiler tags load the image; NSFW tabs don't. This topic has been hashed and rehashed 20 times over the years; it's precisely the reason the NSFW tag exists.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:06 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Buwahahahaahhahaah dude first of all if you work really gives a **** you have a shit job. "It's in my cache" and exactly what is in that cache? You didn't click the tab thus your computer didn't access the meta data, so no it's not in your "cache"
Additionally, I actually don't know what my work would think. Very likely, once or twice they probably wouldn't care. I'd rather not find out. The fact remains that some employers without a doubt DO care, and this thread should not be free to use NSFW imagery in spoiler tags. Use them all you want in threads that are specifically intended to be NSFW; not here.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:19 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Are we taking the word of Stormy Elizabeth at celebdirtylaundry.com as the final word on all things Game of Thrones now? Do we REALLY know anything at all has been spoiled, or is this just a massive overreaction?
Are you serious?

It's always a massive overreaction.
[Reply]
DC.chief 06:43 AM 06-09-2016
I use to like coming in here and reading about peoples opinions and theories.

Now's it's a bunch of women crying.

This place sucks ass
[Reply]
wazu 07:45 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
I use to like coming in here and reading about peoples opinions and theories.

Now's it's a bunch of women crying.

This place sucks ass
Great job of reversing the trend.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:48 AM 06-09-2016
Wait so what if we posed Spoilers as a question or opinion would that be ok?

Like..............

What if Jon becomes king of the north? I think it would be really cool if LF was the one who told Jon of his true parents.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:53 AM 06-09-2016
It's already been mentioned. Don't spoiler leaked future episodes. Everything else (theories or thoughts) is fair game.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:55 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
It's already been mentioned. Don't spoiler leaked future episodes. Everything else (theories or thoughts) is fair game.
I don't think any episode has been leaked this year, Tuedo/whoever he/she is leaked the script thing...Which I'm ashamed to say I have read......

But, nothing can be confirmed this year... Pure speculation
[Reply]
Hawk 08:00 AM 06-09-2016
Come on people, can we get back to business. I mean how hard is it to throw spoilers in spoiler tags? Why do people make such a fuss about something so easy and simple to do? Basic courtesies shouldn't be this hard or result in 5 pages of bitching. Coming on here saying something is going to happen because you read about it from leaked episodes or scripts is a BS move, and I really can't believe anybody here disagrees with that. BRC is trying to help avoid that but still trying not to go overboard, and people treat him like dirt when it would be REALLY F***ING EASY (and the courteous thing to do) to just comply with the no spoilers rules, and if your not sure, just spoiler tag it to be safe.

Dammit, now I'm dragged into this mess too. Okay, back on topic:

What the hell is up with the Brotherhood without Banners slaughtering innocent people? I really hope there is more going on there as that makes no sense to me and is not what they have been doing in the past. They are supposed to help the common folks, not rob and murder them just like the people they used to fight against. Does anybody think that means that (BOOK SPOILER):

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:12 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
THIS! but to clarify, you can discuss leaked episodes in here as long as they are in spoilers tags.

Common sense has left the building here. Some dicks have to post future events. Now we had to make rules. They are pretty damn simple to follow.

One of the best things that people love about this show because they will kill off a major person on the show at any minute without warning or build up. A Plot or path could turn on a dime. People want to watch the show and see it in real time.

If thats not your thing, thats cool too. Just put it in a spoiler tag.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:21 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
She was Leonidos' wife in 300 and she has respectable cans.
She was also Sarah Connor in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles TV show.

She was also the villain in the Judge Dredd Movie with Karl Urban.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:23 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Come on people, can we get back to business. I mean how hard is it to throw spoilers in spoiler tags? Why do people make such a fuss about something so easy and simple to do? Basic courtesies shouldn't be this hard or result in 5 pages of bitching. Coming on here saying something is going to happen because you read about it from leaked episodes or scripts is a BS move, and I really can't believe anybody here disagrees with that. BRC is trying to help avoid that but still trying not to go overboard, and people treat him like dirt when it would be REALLY F***ING EASY (and the courteous thing to do) to just comply with the no spoilers rules, and if your not sure, just spoiler tag it to be safe.

Dammit, now I'm dragged into this mess too. Okay, back on topic:

What the hell is up with the Brotherhood without Banners slaughtering innocent people? I really hope there is more going on there as that makes no sense to me and is not what they have been doing in the past. They are supposed to help the common folks, not rob and murder them just like the people they used to fight against. Does anybody think that means that (BOOK SPOILER):

Spoiler!
It makes no sense from what we know from the books or what we have seen in the TV series.

Book spoiler
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hawk 08:40 AM 06-09-2016
I am a fan of the Hound, and I'm really glad they brought him back. I saw this excellent essay about the Hound and figured I'd share it for those that like that character as well.

http://towerofthehand.com/blog/2016/...dex.html?&#a,2
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:47 AM 06-09-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Yeah the two thread system we had before was great. This ones just annoying.
I find it very amusing, people acting like straight bitch made hoochies and BRC being the Sgt Hulka big toe that holds us all together.
[Reply]
Page 214 of 335
« First < 114164204210211212213214 215216217218224264314 > Last »
Up