ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 332
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
penbrook 11:45 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Mav:
Everything about her is incredible.
It's like she gets hotter with age!
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 11:45 PM 08-24-2015
As much as it sucks Dunn has a job for life. Didn't his dad or some shit save Vince's tape library from a fire or something ?
[Reply]
Mav 11:45 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
She ought to be huge for the company going forward. A virtual lock. But she's also still quite green in some aspects. She can look incredible when she's wrestling a ring general heel who can command the pace and direction of the match (i.e. Sasha Banks, by far the best women's wrestler in the company), but put her in the same babyface spot against, say Brie Bella & Charlotte flounders. She'll improve, no doubt. But right now I think you can make the argument that Nikki is a better overall wrestler.

Better than Paige?
[Reply]
Mav 11:46 PM 08-24-2015
Originally Posted by penbrook:
It's like she gets hotter with age!

Seriously. And she's tall as shit too.
[Reply]
Reaper16 11:48 PM 08-24-2015
Better than Paige?
Wrestlers in this dumb angle, ranked:

1.) Sasha Banks
2.) Becky Lynch
3.) Paige
5, tied.) Charlotte
5, tied.) Nikki Bella
6.) Naomi
7.) Alicia Fox
8.) Brie Bella
9.) Tamina
[Reply]
Mav 11:49 PM 08-24-2015
Wrestlers in this dumb angle, ranked:

1.) Sasha Banks

2.) Becky Lynch

3.) Paige

5, tied.) Charlotte

5, tied.) Nikki Bella

6.) Naomi

7.) Alicia Fox

8.) Brie Bella

9.) Tamina

I'm just talking wrestling ability.
[Reply]
Reaper16 11:53 PM 08-24-2015
I'm just talking wrestling ability.
I don't see a way to separate the in-ring character work from "wrestling ability." Those little things Sasha does so well, like stomping on Bayley's injured hand while Bayley was trying to grab the ropes...that's entirely indicative of wrestling ability to me.

Paige has more of a power game -- suplexes & such -- that we classically associate with great wrestling ability. Really, I was exaggerating a bit when I said "by far." Sasha, Paige & Becky are all very close to each other. They're all excellent.
[Reply]
Mav 11:54 PM 08-24-2015
I don't see a way to separate the in-ring character work from "wrestling ability." Those little things Sasha does so well, like stomping on Bayley's injured hand while Bayley was trying to grab the ropes...that's entirely indicative of wrestling ability to me.

Paige has more of a power game -- suplexes & such -- that we classically associate with great wrestling ability. Really, Sasha, Paige & Becky are all very close to each other. They're all excellent.

Cool. I like the way you put that. I'm a huge fan of Paige so I favor her a little bit.
[Reply]
Mav 12:04 AM 08-25-2015
I don't know if it's q but Sting Rollins is official for NoC
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:03 AM 08-25-2015
Originally Posted by 58kcfan89:
You're better at this than I am lol

I just have absolutely zero desire to see another Sheamus vs. Cena feud. Sheamus gets no reaction and I've seen enough of Cena in the title picture to last 3 lifetimes.

But if it means Rollins doesn't have to job to Cena, I'll live with it. I damn near had a seizure when Cena came out to challenge Rollins at SS. They may have effed up the title reign, but I still love Seth. Dude was on point in the match last night.
It's a given that they are going to force Cena breaking the record on us. Flair has already gave it his blessing.

Shaemus and Cena has been done to death, but there isn't a reliable guy primed and ready to carry this program. This is the downside to having 15 runs for Cena already and being failures at developing mostly.

I don't think they are too phased about a stale product because their viewership is about to plummet for the year and they are about to kick this shit into autopilot until RR.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:57 AM 08-25-2015
What the hell happens between NXT and RAW to the divas? Is is the complete creative difference? Fucks sake, going from that match on Saturday to the ones from Sunday and Monday is culture shock.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:15 AM 08-25-2015
Everyone should read this to understand better

https://m.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle...ld_says_kevin/

WWE is written by a team that is ignorant about wrestling and lead written by a guy who is a misogynist with an inferiority complex.

NXT is written and lead by an actual wrestling team. A wrestling team can properly structure a wrestling story and better convey ring psychology than a failed Hollywood writer.

Kevin Dunn operates for his best self-interest while HHH and Stephanie actually sorta give a fuck about the actual industry. They are taking over everything when Vince dies possibly any day by now and Kevin Dunn knows he's finished when that day comes.

He has no value for women beyond sex objects and will bury anything NXT to make HHH look weak to Vince.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:15 AM 08-25-2015
Everyone should read this to understand better

https://m.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle...ld_says_kevin/

WWE is written by a team that is ignorant about wrestling and lead written by a guy who is a misogynist with an inferiority complex.

NXT is written and lead by an actual wrestling team. A wrestling team can properly structure a wrestling story and better convey ring psychology than a failed Hollywood writer.

Kevin Dunn operates for his best self-interest while HHH and Stephanie actually sorta give a fuck about the actual industry. They are taking over everything when Vince dies possibly any day by now and Kevin Dunn knows he's finished when that day comes.

He has no value for women beyond sex objects and will bury anything NXT to make HHH look weak to Vince.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:05 AM 08-25-2015
That just seems so weird to me. How would a guy like Dunn be on par, or even higher than HHH and Stephanie power wise? Not even like he makes compelling television, it's flat out awful most of the time.
[Reply]
penbrook 08:25 AM 08-25-2015
There is no way in Hell bringing the Dudley Boyz back was a Vince decision. Triple H had to be doing this 100%. Seriously Vince just let it go and have HHH and Stephanie run the show
[Reply]
Page 63 of 332
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up