ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 332
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:32 PM 06-02-2014
Reigns would probably make a better heel than Rollins. But meh, let's see what happens.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 09:40 PM 06-02-2014
They went with the guy who seems to make the least amount of sense. Ambrose makes the better heel out of all three of them.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:46 PM 06-02-2014
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious:
They went with the guy who seems to make the least amount of sense. Ambrose makes the better heel out of all three of them.
The direction of Rollins doesn't really make sense to me now. Hopefully they can pull a good backstory outta their ass next week.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 09:51 PM 06-02-2014
Typical HHH has to be on top I thought he was beyond this.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:53 PM 06-02-2014
What time is Raveshing Rick Rude going to battle Jake Roberts?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:56 PM 06-02-2014
Originally Posted by New World Order:
What time is Raveshing Rick Rude going to battle Jake Roberts?
After the Dusty Rhodes and Jimmy Snuka match.
[Reply]
Reaper16 09:55 AM 06-03-2014
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
Typical HHH has to be on top I thought he was beyond this.
He's put over The Shield HUGE in two consecutive PPVs and people still want to think he's the old Hunter, thinking about himself over the talent. Because he's really good at using his reputation as a character point. Posts like yours is the exact reason why HHH is the top heel on TV right now.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:59 AM 06-03-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
He's put over The Shield HUGE in two consecutive PPVs and people still want to think he's the old Hunter, thinking about himself over the talent. Because he's really good at using his reputation as a character point. Posts like yours is the exact reason why HHH is the top heel on TV right now.
If people see HHH dealing with NXT, they will realize he completely isn't the backstage politician he used to be. However, he is playing that role perfectly on tv. Stephanie is doing a great job in that as well.
[Reply]
otherstar 11:46 AM 06-03-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Hunter is SO DAMN GOOD at playing the heel role that people hate him in real life without even knowing him in real life...that is what I call generating HEAT!! Makes me wonder how much of that "old Hunter, thinking about himself over the talent" is based in reality and how much is story line (I'm sure some of it is based on reality, but perhaps not all).
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:02 PM 06-12-2014
ORIGINAL: WWE.com just posted the following:
WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of today, June 12, 2014:
JTG
Marc Harris (Referee)
Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:44 AM 06-14-2014
lol JTG lasted about a decade in the company without having a role for most of it.

They must of forgot he existed and just remembered recently.
[Reply]
TLO 12:56 PM 06-23-2014
Rumors are spreading of a possible loochy heel turn, as well as Zarth turning face this week.
[Reply]
loochy 01:08 PM 06-23-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Rumors are spreading of a possible loochy heel turn, as well as Zarth turning face this week.
As far as I'm concerned, all this crap in this thread represents these ChiefsPlanet members out here. For six years brother! For six years, I held my head high. I did everything for the charities. I did everything for the kids. And the reception I got when came out here, you ChiefsPlanet posters can stick it brother. Because if it wasn't for Loochy, you people wouldn't be here. If it wasn't for Loochy, Austin Chief would still be selling meat from a truck in Minneapolis. And if it wasn't for Loochy, all of these "Johnny come latelys" that you see out here posting wouldn't be here. I was creating parody threads while they were bumming gas to put in their car to get to high school. So the way it is now brother, with Loochy and the Loochy World Organization of ChiefsPlanet brother, me and the new blood by my side. Whatcha gonna do when the Loochy World Order runs wild on you? Whatcha gonna do?

*gets hit by drinks and trash thrown by upset posters*

[Reply]
Jerm 09:11 PM 06-29-2014

I swear...this fucking company....
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 09:27 PM 06-29-2014
WWE has a star in Dean Ambrose. He's starting to remind me of a cross between Austin and Pillman.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 332
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up