ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>US Women's Soccer Team Takes A Knee
theoldcoach 11:28 AM 07-21-2021
The US Women's Soccer team took a knee before the beginning of their first Olympic Game today.

They then proceeded to take it in the ass from Sweden during the game, losing 3-0.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:58 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
What’s the endgame for ‘take a knee’?

Unfortunately there is always going to be racism….
To replicate the Kaepernick "Woke Warrior" gravy train to future income/fortune.
[Reply]
Pogue 02:01 PM 07-21-2021

The endgame is to get rid of the constitution and replace it.
[Reply]
loochy 02:02 PM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:03 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Wrong. Woke ****? Maybe. Disgusting? Hell no. There is absolutely nothing disgusting about the wonderful Alex Morgan.

6/10
[Reply]
Shields68 02:03 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Sorry to interrupt the spaz session, but it says they took a knee "before the game" and the other team did as well.

It does not appear that it took place during the national anthem or any other patriotic moment.

Continue spaz-out session...
Think that is more due to the Olympic committee. Think the rules limit these little temper tantrums to pregame and prohibit the protesting during the game and anthems.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:24 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Has the GOP ever come out against kneeling for BLM?

I’ll go ahead and answer: no. They don’t mind it. They even praise BLM in their tweets. So why are we even talking about this when both parties support it?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:48 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I’ll go ahead and answer: no. They don’t mind it. They even praise BLM in their tweets. So why are we even talking about this when both parties support it?
Yeah, why even have an opinion if you don't have major party support squarely behind you?

Even you don't believe that, because you hate everything about Jooz and Swarthies and you don't give a rip who agrees with you, which is no one.

Reasonable people realize that consensus building often takes a more deft touch than a bull in a China shop.

BLM got the jump on messaging to the low info voter, so there's too many still in the mindspace that their organization stands for nothing more than 'be nice to black people because they're sad right now.' So you work to isolate their pernicious aspects and make the case against said perniciousness so you can PERSUADE people instead of demanding people with limited perspective to take hard stands before the comprehensive reasoning is laid out.
[Reply]
ping2000 03:00 PM 07-21-2021
"Do I still get a discount on lingerie?"
[Reply]
theoldcoach 03:08 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Bullshit.

You and the rest of these morons assumed it was during the national anthem. Smart people like me notice the lack of detail--"before the game"--and knew it was simply spaz bait for you ignorant RW dipshits.
I said clearly in the original post that it was before the beginning of the game.
[Reply]
loochy 03:09 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
6/10

Nah man. I'd crawl through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart over a pay phone.
[Reply]
notorious 03:26 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by ping2000:
"Do I still get a discount on lingerie?"
No returns on the panties you shit during the game.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:28 PM 07-21-2021
We're not doing the whole kneeling thing anymore, you just look like the parent who's trying to connect to the younger crowd by talking about how things were in your younger years. We're not interested in it, don't bring it back like it should have relevance.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:29 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
I said clearly in the original post that it was before the beginning of the game.

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:35 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Are you sure about that?.......

Lex Luger made the team?

I might have to cheer for them after all.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:22 PM 07-21-2021
The Swedes have way hotter women than us on their team. Damn

Our woke soccer team got beat by a team of absolute babes 😂 pic.twitter.com/d2lI21UWrz

— Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com (@JordanSchachtel) July 21, 2021

[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up