ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>US Women's Soccer Team Takes A Knee
theoldcoach 11:28 AM 07-21-2021
The US Women's Soccer team took a knee before the beginning of their first Olympic Game today.

They then proceeded to take it in the ass from Sweden during the game, losing 3-0.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:05 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Yeah, I like a good clean floor as well
:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:07 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
No, no one cares they did anything like that. We ****ing hate them because they are a bunch of stupid ****s.

And when I say STUPID ****S I mean it.... They ****ing complained about how much they are paid when they negotiated the ****ing deal.

Has the GOP ever come out against kneeling for BLM?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:07 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Revoke those bitches’ American citizenship and dump their treasonous asses in North Korea.
^This guy thinks punishment for expressing themselves by kneeling (and not even during the national anthem) should be being sent to North Korea, a country that of course would not put up with such expression.

Most of you in this thread so far are too stupid to know how hilariously stupid that is, and how stupid it reveals the poster to be (not that we didn't already know).
[Reply]
loochy 01:08 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yes to this one

Yes to this one

[Reply]
Swanman 01:08 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Women's U.S soccer team ranks right up there with the Broncos (all years), 90's cowboys and the Tom Brady era Patriots as my most hated sports teams of all time.
Boy you "patriots" sure get butthurt really quickly when other people exercise their first amendment rights in a way that your jingoistic ways don't approve of. But I bet you were ok with the "tourists" on January 6 beating cops with flagpoles that had either old glory attached or those awful thin blue line flags. But hey, MURICA!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:10 PM 07-21-2021
I'll cheer for them to lose every game
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:10 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Swanman:
Boy you "patriots" sure get butthurt really quickly when other people exercise their first amendment rights in a way that your jingoistic ways don't approve of. But I bet you were ok with the "tourists" on January 6 beating cops with flagpoles that had either old glory attached or those awful thin blue line flags. But hey, MURICA!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah I'm going to let Detox take this one.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:13 PM 07-21-2021
They just like to argue.

But to the one loochy posted - yeah - looks like she had a bad day.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:15 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
It's the title of the thread, moron.

OMG! Complained about their pay! That's fucking insane! I've never heard of such a thing. Anyone who has complained about their pay is is stupid now! JFC, you are a sad SOB.
Yes people who complain about how much they are paid are fucking retarded and should be treated as such. Especially if they negotiated their pay.

P.S. They say it because they are women, which I kind of agree with because clearly some man convinced them to be dumb cunts.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:15 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Yes to this one

He looks angry.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:20 PM 07-21-2021
They are all gross disgusting woke cunts. America gave them everything and they spit on the red white and blue over and over again.

They represent this country like complete shit.
[Reply]
loochy 01:36 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They are all gross disgusting woke cunts.

Wrong. Woke cunt? Maybe. Disgusting? Hell no. There is absolutely nothing disgusting about the wonderful Alex Morgan.

[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:36 PM 07-21-2021
Sorry to interrupt the spaz session, but it says they took a knee "before the game" and the other team did as well.

It does not appear that it took place during the national anthem or any other patriotic moment.

Continue spaz-out session...
Ask them how they would feel if someone took a knee during the anthem and said it was to protest the vaccination efforts. Or the election results.

I bet all the roles would be reversed.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:47 PM 07-21-2021
Bullshit.

You and the rest of these morons assumed it was during the national anthem. Smart people like me notice the lack of detail--"before the game"--and knew it was simply spaz bait for you ignorant RW dipshits.
Atta boy tiger. Way to believe in yourself.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:53 PM 07-21-2021
^This guy thinks punishment for expressing themselves by kneeling (and not even during the national anthem) should be being sent to North Korea, a country that of course would not put up with such expression.

Most of you in this thread so far are too stupid to know how hilariously stupid that is, and how stupid it reveals the poster to be (not that we didn't already know).
Says the epic dumbshit who tried to get an assist from TOM BRADY in his ongoing pathetic display of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 9
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up