ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>America: Land of Lard-Butts
Prison Bitch 10:02 AM 07-21-2021
Colorado is our thinnest State per BMI. It is fatter than 1990ís most obese state, Mississippi.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:48 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Let your freak flag fly.
I'm gonna let my fists fly
[Reply]
vailpass 01:50 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm gonna let my fists fly
Get on it then. Donít bite off more than you can chew.
[Reply]
loochy 01:50 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Why not do both?

because I hate doing cardio
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:52 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Does anyone like doing cardio? I mean honestly like doing cardio?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:52 PM 07-21-2021
Cardio sucks. I do Orange Theory twice a week. I hate it going in, love it coming out. Itís pure work and itís a bitch.
[Reply]
loochy 01:55 PM 07-21-2021
Yes. My wife is an avid runner.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:58 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Cardio sucks. I do Orange Theory twice a week. I hate it going in, love it coming out. Itís pure work and itís a bitch.
Lots of hot chicks at Orange Theory
[Reply]
Lzen 01:59 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The best video ever on this. Lustig is the man.

The average American eats over 105 lbs of sugar a year. Lustig explains how he is seeing fatty liver in kids under 10 years old.

Can you give us a breakdown? I'm interested but I'm not watching 1.5 hours of this.

I did a program called Naturally slim in 2017. One of the things that really stuck out to me was how much sugar they are adding to a lot of things nowadays. ketchup, fast food burgers, etc. My son laughs at me because I now buy organic ketchup and I'm the last person you would think is into anything organic. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 02:00 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lots of hot chicks at Orange Theory
Yeah thereís a selection of all age ranges. We do a ďno shower happy hourĒ each Friday.
[Reply]
loochy 02:03 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Can you give us a breakdown? I'm interested but I'm not watching 1.5 hours of this.

I did a program called Naturally slim in 2017. One of the things that really stuck out to me was how much sugar they are adding to a lot of things nowadays. ketchup, fast food burgers, etc. My son laughs at me because I now buy organic ketchup and I'm the last person you would think is into anything organic. :-)

organic sugar is still sugar
[Reply]
vailpass 02:05 PM 07-21-2021
Yep. And avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup. That shit is poison.
[Reply]
mkp785 02:07 PM 07-21-2021
Honey is probably a decent alternative. Organic honey even moreso.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:17 PM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
...and yet moron RWers were all up in arms about Michelle Obama trying to make our kids less fat.

Another win by the right. Conservatives are the stupidest form of life on the planet.
Personally, I would say it's easily libs that are stupid but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

BTW, that great Michelle Obama lunch program didn't take into account different sized kids or what kind of activity they were doing. My son was a junior in high school playing football and lifting weights daily. The kid has never had any fat on his body. He complained because they weren't feeding him enough food at lunch. Dems always have these great ideas (in their minds) but with many unintended consequences.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:20 PM 07-21-2021
Well that depends on what kind of cardio. I absolutely love playing basketball. I haven't done much of it in the past 1.5 years, though. Man, I need to get back to playing at least once or twice a week.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:20 PM 07-21-2021
No, no, it doesn't have added sugar. It has less than say a bottle of Heinz ketchup.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up