ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>America: Land of Lard-Butts
Prison Bitch 10:02 AM 07-21-2021
Colorado is our thinnest State per BMI. It is fatter than 1990ís most obese state, Mississippi.

[Reply]
New World Order 10:04 AM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
notorious 10:04 AM 07-21-2021
I thought the rate was more like 50%.

I can’t imagine how much worse this got during ChinAIDS.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:05 AM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Colorado is our thinnest State per BMI. It is fatter than 1990ís most obese state, Mississippi.

But fixing this would actually IMPROVE public health and take away money from Big Agriculture and Big Pharma who are interlinked.

The Standard American Diet is mostly garbage and low in nutrient density. It also creates a negative feedback loop where you get fatter, then you have less Vitamin D, then the lack of Vitamin D makes you fatter...

Oh no, we are dying of Covid! No, you are dying from being eating processed garbage oils and sugar with little nutrition. That's why you are always hungry.

Eat real food and watch what happens.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 AM 07-21-2021
Darwin hard at work.
[Reply]
notorious 10:07 AM 07-21-2021
Isn’t it odd how the media is trying to force-feed us this “fat is beautiful” horseshit?

Some people get a pass for disabilities, but the truth is most obese people eat too much and sit on their ass.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:08 AM 07-21-2021
BMI is a joke of a measurement. It says normal weight for someone my height is 144 to 194. I'd have like 5% body fat if I weighed 194 and definitely would be dead if I were 144.

Not saying we aren't a nation of fat asses. That is clearly true. The fat kids from when I was in high school are relatively svelte compared to the land whales running around these days.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:09 AM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
I thought the rate was more like 50%.

I canít imagine how much worse this got during ChinAIDS.
Iím 5-11 180. I went to 196 the first two months or working at home :-)

Then I cut out carbs, and lost it all within a month.

Itís really easy to cut carbs out. But Americans canít seem to let go of their beloved carbs.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 10:09 AM 07-21-2021
Isnít it odd how the media is trying to force-feed us this ďfat is beautifulĒ horseshit?

Some people get a pass for disabilities, but the truth is most obese people eat too much and sit on their ass.
They eat too much of the wrong things. Most prepackaged food is packed with fillers like sugar and salt designed to make you want more of it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:09 AM 07-21-2021
I wonder what they are teaching kids in schools nutritionally and exercise-wise today.

Take all the money out of CRT and radical indoctrination and put it into that.
[Reply]
notorious 10:10 AM 07-21-2021
Any year now, the government will see that the obese problem is hammering healthcare, decide to take completely over it, then further regulate food available because they provide funding for healthcare.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:12 AM 07-21-2021
Isnít it odd how the media is trying to force-feed us this ďfat is beautifulĒ horseshit?

Makes me think of that story of the woman that identifies as a yoga instructor.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:12 AM 07-21-2021
So the Trump states are the fattest?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:13 AM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
They eat too much of the wrong things. Most prepackaged food is packed with fillers like sugar and salt designed to make you want more of it.
Yes....

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I wonder what they are teaching kids in schools nutritionally and exercise-wise today.

Take all the money out of CRT and radical indoctrination and put it into that.
...yes.......

Any year now, the government will see that the obese problem is hammering healthcare, decide to take completely over it, then further regulate food available because they provide funding for healthcare.
.....aaaand yes
[Reply]
notorious 10:13 AM 07-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I’m 5-11 180. I went to 196 the first two months or working at home :-)

Then I cut out carbs, and lost it all within a month.

It’s really easy to cut carbs out. But Americans can’t seem to let go of their beloved carbs.
I have my fluctuations, too. I bounce between 215 and 200 because I eat horrible shit for stretches. I feel tired and not as ambitious, which wakes me up and I adjust.

I can’t imagine how shitty I would feel if I were 50, 75, 100 pounds overweight. Being 10-15 over sucks.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up