ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>“Antiracism” Comes to the Heartland
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM 07-20-2021
Fucking horrifying.

https://www.city-journal.org/antirac...-the-heartland

Originally Posted by :
A middle school in Springfield, Missouri, recently held a diversity training program that forced teachers to locate themselves on an “oppression matrix” and watch a video of “George Floyd’s last words.”

According to whistleblower documents and teachers who attended the program at Cherokee Middle School, the training began with a “land acknowledgement,” claiming that “Springfield Public Schools is built on ancestral territory of the Osage, Delaware and Kickapoo Nations and Peoples.” (At the time of publication, Springfield Public Schools had not responded to a request for comment.)

The diversity trainers, Jeremy Sullivan and Myki Williamson, asked the teachers to “acknowledge the dark history and violence against Native and Indigenous People” before engaging in the day’s program of “social justice work.”

The trainers then forced the teachers to watch a nine-minute video of “George Floyd’s last words.” The film is silent, showing only white text on a black screen, illustrating Floyd’s final utterances, including his cries for his mother. Such videos are a common technique in many diversity-training programs—and cult indoctrinations. The intention is to overload the senses of the participants and create an “emotional anchor” that serves to justify subsequent political arguments, even if they’re non sequiturs.

Next, Sullivan announced the agenda: “We’re going to look at three large concepts and those concepts are oppression, white supremacy, and systemic racism.”

He and Williamson provided the teachers a handout to locate themselves on an “oppression matrix,” which defines white heterosexual males as the “privileged social group” and women, minorities, transgender, and LGBT people as “oppressed social groups.”

Presumably, those at the top of the oppression matrix, including many of the teachers in the room, are responsible for the “racism, sexism, transgender oppression, heterosexism, [and] classism” against disfavored groups.

The diversity trainers then narrowed the focus to race, distributing another handout that outlines the concepts of “overt white supremacy” and “covert white supremacy.” The document claims that “lynching, hate crimes, KKK, neo-Nazis, [and] burning crosses” are “socially unacceptable” forms of white supremacy, while “education funding from property tax, colorblindness, calling the police on black people, BIPOC as Halloween costumes, not believing experiences of BIPOC, tone policing, [and] white silence” are “socially acceptable” forms of white supremacy.

Even more cynically, diversity trainers such as those at Springfield Public Schools have begun to insist on a standard of “affirmative consent.”

This means that teachers must not only accept the tenets of the training—in some cases even condemning themselves as white supremacists or oppressors—but also actively vocalize that acceptance.

When one teacher said that he was “afraid to say anything,” Sullivan quickly shut him down, telling the teacher that he must think what an “underrepresented or under-resourced student [might] say of our fear of speaking up.”

Remember: under the new ethics, disagreement is verboten; silence is transformed into an admission of guilt. “White silence” is a form of “white supremacy.”

Finally, after more than an hour of training, one white teacher, who was raised by a black stepfather, began pushing back, asking: “Is the district saying that we should be Marxists?”

He continued: “While I don’t think there’s a person in the room who doesn’t agree that this is an important topic that should be dealt with, the way that it’s being framed comes from Herbert Marcuse who took and stripped all of the economic policies of Marxist theory and turned it into [cultural Marxism]. . . . I grew up the son of a black man, he raised me to believe in Dr. King’s teachings. Dr. King did not teach the kind of vitriol that we see out of Marxism, [which] has a long replete history of countries being bigoted and prejudiced against others and then murdering millions as a result.”

The diversity trainers, both white, were stunned. At first, Sullivan acknowledged the Marxist orientation of the diversity training program. “I know that that’s the roots, I’m aware of all that information,” he said. Then, perhaps realizing that teaching Frankfurt School Marxism in a Missouri public school could be controversial, he distanced himself: “The goal here is to take a stand against racism, it’s not to be totalitarian. . . . There’s not some big political agenda. It’s certainly not Marxism. It’s just let’s make sure that all of our kids are truly valued and celebrated.”

For years, Americans have watched as educators have pushed deeply divisive “antiracism” programs in coastal cities such as Berkeley, Portland, and Seattle. Now “antiracism” has come to the heartland.

[Reply]
ChiTown 11:36 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
So he was convicted of murder. We all can agree on that. If you wanna say that he killed Floyd for no reason whatsoever and he just felt like killing someone. Well then that would make him a sociopath and a complete lunatic. I suppose I'd agree with you there and ask why so many of you defended him during the trial.
I never defended Chauvin....like ever. My thinking is that Chauvin was frustrated, used awful police tactics, and had little regard for Floyd's well-being. I don't think it mattered one iota to him what color the person's neck was underneath his knee. You seem to think differently, which is why I was looking for actual evidence of racism - other than black victim/white cop.
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:36 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But let's not teach the kids how awful they are because of the mistakes made generations ago. Deal?
I agree.

Those kids aren't awful because of mistakes made generations ago, they're awful because they're white.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:38 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I agree.

Those kids aren't awful because of mistakes made generations ago, they're awful because they're white.
:-)
[Reply]
mkp785 11:39 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So any time a white man kills a black man it’s “racially motivated”?

Do you apply this same logic when a black man kills a white man?

News flash: black people kill white people more than white people kill black people. So be careful with your answer here if you want to keep your narratives intact.
Here's the typical republican response.

"I'm gonna take a small, isolated thing you say and blow it up to retarded levels, as to make attempt to make my dumb, little point"

No one said ALL cases. We're talking about this one. If you wanna give me another reason why Chauvin killed him then I'm all ears. Believe me, I'm completely ready to label this guy a sociopath. So far, all I see is him being a bigoted killer. Enlighten me.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:39 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I agree.

Those kids aren't awful because of mistakes made generations ago, they're awful because they're white.

[Reply]
tredadda 11:41 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Here's the typical republican response.

"I'm gonna take a small, isolated thing you say and blow it up to retarded levels, as to make attempt to make my dumb, little point"

No one said ALL cases. We're talking about this one. If you wanna give me another reason why Chauvin killed him then I'm all ears. Believe me, I'm completely ready to label this guy a sociopath. So far, all I see is him being a bigoted killer. Enlighten me.
It could be for a number of reasons, dislike of him as a person, bad day at the office etc... To just default to "muh racism" is tired and weak.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:41 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I agree.

Those kids aren't awful because of mistakes made generations ago, they're awful because they're white.
There's no need to be a racist.

Kids are awful because they're kids. All of them, not just the white ones.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:41 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Here's the typical republican response.

"I'm gonna take a small, isolated thing you say and blow it up to retarded levels, as to make attempt to make my dumb, little point"

No one said ALL cases. We're talking about this one. If you wanna give me another reason why Chauvin killed him then I'm all ears. Believe me, I'm completely ready to label this guy a sociopath. So far, all I see is him being a bigoted killer. Enlighten me.
You're going to post this bullshit after just saying Chauvin was looking for a black man to kill? Hahaha, get the fuck out of here and try and dig your credibility out of the toilet.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 11:44 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
So he was convicted of murder. We all can agree on that. If you wanna say that he killed Floyd for no reason whatsoever and he just felt like killing someone. Well then that would make him a sociopath and a complete lunatic. I suppose I'd agree with you there and ask why so many of you defended him during the trial.
GF kept pulling the lever on the slot machine clearly marked RETARD...and finally won and he for sure wouldn't have died had he not been so f***** up on dope. Did DC deserve jail, hell yeah he did. He let the situation get to him and went way too far. But we all know the reason he got so much time....
[Reply]
mkp785 11:45 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It could be for a number of reasons, dislike of him as a person, bad day at the office etc... To just default to "muh racism" is tired and weak.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You're going to post this bullshit after just saying Chauvin was looking for a black man to kill? Hahaha, get the **** out of here and try and dig your credibility out of the toilet.
Again, give me a reason. The general accepted opinion (spare me your opinions on MSM for just 1 second) is that he's a murderer and he killed Floyd due to his race.

I'm open for alternatives.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:47 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Here's the typical republican response.

"I'm gonna take a small, isolated thing you say and blow it up to retarded levels, as to make attempt to make my dumb, little point"

No one said ALL cases. We're talking about this one. If you wanna give me another reason why Chauvin killed him then I'm all ears. Believe me, I'm completely ready to label this guy a sociopath. So far, all I see is him being a bigoted killer. Enlighten me.
I don’t even necessarily believe Chauvin intended to kill Floyd. At the very least, I’m not convinced he did. If you can’t even prove that he intended it, it’s impossible to prove that it was also racially motivated.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:48 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You're going to post this bullshit after just saying Chauvin was looking for a black man to kill? Hahaha, get the **** out of here and try and dig your credibility out of the toilet.
He swallowed chlorine when he was cleaning vailpass's pool.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:49 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Again, give me a reason. The general accepted opinion (spare me your opinions on MSM for just 1 second) is that he's a murderer and he killed Floyd due to his race.

I'm open for alternatives.
Gave you two, and they are just as valid as your "muh racism" one. As usual you ignore them as they aren't what you want to see/hear. You don't want any reason besides what you want to believe and have already determined in your mind to be right. Stop being disingenuous and acting like you want to partake in some sort of discussion.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:49 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Again, give me a reason. The general accepted opinion (spare me your opinions on MSM for just 1 second) is that he's a murderer and he killed Floyd due to his race.

I'm open for alternatives.
No, it's not.

Your bubble is showing, again.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:49 AM 07-20-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Again, give me a reason. The general accepted opinion (spare me your opinions on MSM for just 1 second) is that he's a murderer and he killed Floyd due to his race.

I'm open for alternatives.
:-) - that's not even close to accurate
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up