ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
The Gonzo Lounge>Did anyone get the new SI swimsuit edition?
Titty Meat 03:38 PM 07-19-2021
Who's that hottie on the cover Wow.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 05:05 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You don't seem to understand even the basics what social anxiety is. Start with the word social.
You don't seem to understand even the basics of what a fraud is... which is Naomi Osaka.

She claimed to have "social anxiety" and couldn't participate in the required media obligations at the French Open... which is why she quit mid-tournament. And then she refused to even participate in Wimbledon over this same "social anxiety" with regards to media obligations.

Yet apparently this same media "social anxiety" didn't impact her ability to pose for the SI Swimsuit Issue and the cover of TIME Magazine during the same time-frame.
[Reply]
srvy 05:05 PM 07-19-2021
Not swimsuit but Playmate of the Year Patty McGuire St Lou Mo girl. One of my Favorite bunnies.


[Reply]
BWillie 05:08 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
You don't seem to understand even the basics what social anxiety is. Start with the word social.
I have or had social anxiety at least when I was a teen. I couldn't imagine a more terrifying experience than posing in front of a bunch of people I don't know.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:12 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You don't seem to understand even the basics of what a fraud is... which is Naomi Osaka.

She claimed to have "social anxiety" and couldn't participate in the required media obligations at the French Open... which is why she quit mid-tournament. And then she refused to even participate in Wimbledon over this same "social anxiety" with regards to media obligations.

Yet apparently this same media "social anxiety" didn't impact her ability to pose for the SI Swimsuit Issue and the cover of TIME Magazine during the same time-frame.
These photos were taken earlier this year and I'd imagine there were only a handful people present, not 14,000, while being broadcast to millions and millions.

Furthermore, the only person who's been "hurt" by her withdrawing from Wimbledon and other tournaments is her bank account.
[Reply]
Graystoke 05:12 PM 07-19-2021
Pepperidge Farm remembers
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:16 PM 07-19-2021
Billay was really hoping for Orlando Bloom on the cover, but Leyna Bloom is an okay Plan B.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:28 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Billay was really hoping for Orlando Bloom on the cover, but Leyna Bloom is an okay Plan B.
I dont know who Orlando Bloom is RIP old person I've never heard of before
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:43 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I dont know who Orlando Bloom is RIP old person I've never heard of before
My bad I thought you were into elves and shit like that
[Reply]
eDave 05:50 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I dont know who Orlando Bloom is RIP old person I've never heard of before

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 07-19-2021
Orlando Bloom fucking died?
[Reply]
eDave 05:53 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Orlando Bloom fucking died?
Yes. The day after tomorrow.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:55 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yes. The day after tomorrow.
Fuck.
[Reply]
Spott 05:56 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fuck.
He can only come back every 10 years.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:57 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yes. The day after tomorrow.
Rescuing Hobbits being taken to Isengard is dangerous business.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:59 PM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You don't seem to understand even the basics of what a fraud is... which is Naomi Osaka.

She claimed to have "social anxiety" and couldn't participate in the required media obligations at the French Open... which is why she quit mid-tournament. And then she refused to even participate in Wimbledon over this same "social anxiety" with regards to media obligations.

Yet apparently this same media "social anxiety" didn't impact her ability to pose for the SI Swimsuit Issue and the cover of TIME Magazine during the same time-frame.

Did you bet on her or something? What a weird thing to be mad about. And I know nothing of her story but social anxiety doesnít simply mean you canít do anything with or around others. There are plenty of reasons why she might feel the need to withdraw from the tournament while also being able to take photos.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up