ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:12 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
If my daughter is not a minor, I'm probably confident she can handle it. So I naturally thought the daughter in reference was a minor. As your post implies.

And stop the lowkey pedo accusations you've turned this into.
You and Snopeshammer turned this into a pedo accusation. What do you mean by your adult daughter being able to handle it? Why does she have handle anything if some else being transgendered doesn't do anyone any harm?
[Reply]
eDave 10:17 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Seriously? There was a huge thread about this not long ago. Spa in LA. Woman complained about a trans ďwomanĒ dangling his worm in front of girls in the ladies locker room. She got labeled a bigoted Karen.

Spa said they were just following policy.
I did miss that, but am now remembering vaguely. So, there's one out of approximately 0.7% of adults. Now I know ya'll think I'm not smart but gosh that sure doesn't look like a trend. No sir, not a trend at all.

Do you know if their current policy remains unchanged? No big, but mildly curious.

I would hope that trans person paid some consequencs as I agree that is out of line. Much like Trump's close friendship with Epstein.
[Reply]
eDave 10:23 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
You and Snopeshammer turned this into a pedo accusation. What do you mean by your adult daughter being able to handle it? Why does she have handle anything if some else being transgendered doesn't do anyone any harm?
As he says. And I have explained why.

I wonder how many women have been raped in the ladies room by men as opposed to a trans person. By women, for that matter. I'd bet a buck that (R)'s have exposed, raped, and pedo'd in the bathroom more than both combined and by a factor of x.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:26 AM 07-17-2021
I did miss that, but am now remembering vaguely. So, there's one out of approximately 0.7% of adults. Now I know ya'll think I'm not smart but gosh that sure doesn't look like a trend. No sir, not a trend at all.

Do you know if their current policy remains unchanged? No big, but mildly curious.

I would hope that trans person paid some consequencs as I agree that is out of line. Much like Trump's close friendship with Epstein.
Your statements in this thread indicate you are willing to tolerate a transgendered persons useful fiction up to point.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:31 AM 07-17-2021
As he says. And I have explained why.

I wonder how many women have been raped in the ladies room by men as opposed to a trans person. By women, for that matter. I'd bet a buck that (R)'s have exposed, raped, and pedo'd in the bathroom more than both combined and by a factor of x.
You keep coming back to this pedo/abuse shit when the discussion is about being forced to participate in another person's useful fiction.
[Reply]
eDave 10:34 AM 07-17-2021
Your statements in this thread indicate you are willing to tolerate a transgendered persons useful fiction up to point.
Yes. I have an experience level with trans people that you do not possess.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:40 AM 07-17-2021
Yes. I have an experience level with trans people that you do not possess.
Yep, and sometimes your comfortable participating in their fictions and sometimes you are not. Who's problem is that? Yours or the transgendered?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:44 AM 07-17-2021

That person faced no consequences and the policy remains unchanged because, according to the spa, they were required by California law to allow him in the ladies locker room.

Thatís pretty insane, if you think about it. If you donít want your daughter exposed to a man prancing around naked in the ladies locker room, you canít go to a California spa, because that ďmanĒ has more rights under the law than you do.
[Reply]
eDave 10:49 AM 07-17-2021
Yep, and sometimes your comfortable participating in their fictions and sometimes you are not. Who's problem is that? Yours or the transgendered?
If what you said were true, the problem would obviously be mine. Same as you.

What are you referencing that I'm not comfortable with? Or even care beyond this post anything about it at all?
[Reply]
eDave 10:54 AM 07-17-2021
That person faced no consequences and the policy remains unchanged because, according to the spa, they were required by California law to allow him in the ladies locker room.

Thatís pretty insane, if you think about it. If you donít want your daughter exposed to a man prancing around naked in the ladies locker room, you canít go to a California spa, because that ďmanĒ has more rights under the law than you do.
Is he running around doing it at all the LA spas? Again, I vaguely remember it but I don't recall any further incidents. Least of which would make you worry about going to one.

And was he really wiggling it? We have so many unisex bathrooms out here. It's just how it is. Doesn't seem to be a problem at all. It's pretty cool actually.

We do have separates for dropping deuces or doing coke.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:19 AM 07-17-2021
Is he running around doing it at all the LA spas? Again, I vaguely remember it but I don't recall any further incidents. Least of which would make you worry about going to one.

And was he really wiggling it? We have so many unisex bathrooms out here. It's just how it is. Doesn't seem to be a problem at all. It's pretty cool actually.

Just make men, women, and family bathrooms. Problem solved for anyone not trying to attention whore.

And since it came up -

[Reply]
eDave 11:29 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just make men, women, and family bathrooms. Problem solved for anyone not trying to attention whore.

And since it came up -
First time I was in a gay club, in the bathroom, two roided up shirtless dudes both crouched down like apes and started circling each other tossing sex words at each other. Then they slammed into each other, front to front, and I zipped the fuck up and got the fuck out of there.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 11:39 AM 07-17-2021

Weíre not talking about a bathroom, weíre talking about a locker room. Which is quite a bit different.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:55 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Most trans murders are a result of drugs/prostitution. There isn't a roving band of Klan members lynching trans people.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Plus, suicide
1) Even if "most" trans murders are the result of drugs/prostitution... that would still leave a greater number of trans who were murdered for being trans than there have Trump fanatics murdered for being Trump fanatics.

How many, precisely, Trumpers have been murdered for wearing a Trump/MAGA hat?

2) Murder isn't the only violence inflicted on trans people.

3) I'd love some Ragu on the "most" aspect of your statement.

4) No shit there aren't roving bands of Klan members lynching trans people. Are there roving bands of libs lynching Trumpers? Fucking stupid. Also... I didn't realize the Klan went after trans people. I thought hurting black people was their thing.

5) Suicide has nothing to do with violence/murder enacted upon trans people.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:46 PM 07-17-2021

California has mandated everyone participate in the useful fictions of people struggling with a certain psychological disorder.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up