ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?



Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
eDave 08:38 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm sure it's a bit shocking for people in rural areas or even smaller towns but I see so many crossdressing people that I don't even think twice about it.

These types of threads always surprise me because what some of the people here see as outliers or "weird" are just part of a normal day where I live.
Yup. And filled with ignorant misconceptions based on nothing at all.

Originally Posted by vailpass:
I hear you. I live in a major metropolis. Dude in a dress makes me laugh. Itís not hate or ignorance, just an innate reaction. I grew up with societal norms and that one is outside of them.
I go out a lot and definately run into them a lot. Heck, we been to a couple of trans burlesque shows here like it's nothing.

Now I won't say they don't spark a reaction from me but it's the same as when I meet a black man. My mind says it's a black man (or chick). Which I don't do when I meet a white man. So when I meet a Trans, my mind registers that.

Then I strike up a conversation because they are awesome conversations. And people. Never met one who was gay.

My best friend's stepson is trans. Not gay, at all. Very angry though with a case of Misophonia.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:39 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Most trans murders are a result of drugs/prostitution. There isn't a roving band of Klan members lynching trans people.
Plus, suicide
[Reply]
neech 08:43 AM 07-17-2021
cosmo20002 posed for the picture.

cosmo20002 said it feels good wearing his normal clothes to work but does admit those high heels are killing his feet.


[Reply]
eDave 08:53 AM 07-17-2021

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:37 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
You think all cross dressers are pedophiles?

A 12 year old girl is more likely to be assaulted by a republican than a trans person.
Apparently you think cross dressers are pedophiles otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up. In the thought experiment I brought up there is a male who is engaging in what for them is a useful fiction. Some folks here seem to think that is okay because no one is getting harmed by the guy who serves drinks while wearing a dress. My question to those people is are they comfortable participating in this male's useful fiction across the board? The circumstances of human interactions vary widely and extend far beyond one human serving another human a drink.
[Reply]
eDave 09:43 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Apparently you think cross dressers are pedophiles otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up. In the thought experiment I brought up there is a male who is engaging in what for them is a useful fiction. Some folks here seem to think that is okay because no one is getting harmed by the guy who serves drinks while wearing a dress. My question to those people is are they comfortable participating in this male's useful fiction across the board? The circumstances of human interactions vary widely and extend far beyond one human serving another human a drink.
Uh, you brought it up. Don't abandon your fight. See it through.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:47 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Is Vin gender bending for attention and trying not to get cancelled, or wearing a skirt?

Are Jet Blue stewards gender bending for attention and trying not to get cancelled, or wearing a skirt?
[Reply]
eDave 09:49 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Is Vin gender bending for attention and trying not to get cancelled, or wearing a skirt?
No.
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Are Jet Blue stewards gender bending for attention and trying not to get cancelled, or wearing a skirt?
No.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:49 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Uh, you brought it up. Don't abandon your fight. See it through.
I did not bring it up. Just like your mind registers "black people" his mind registered pedophile. Lets assume the male, engaging in what for him is a useful fiction, does not engage in pedophilia. Are you still comfortable with him using a woman's shower at a camp ground at the same time your 12 year old daughter is using it? You know this guy isn't pretending to be transgendered because he was serving you drinks, while wearing a dress on a flight just a week before.
[Reply]
eDave 09:53 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I did not bring it up. Just like your mind registers "black people" his mind registered pedophile. Lets assume the male, engaging in what for him is a useful fiction, does not engage in pedophilia. Are you still comfortable with him using a woman shower at a camp ground?
Post-op, yes.

Have you heard tales of pre-op's using shared female showers? Not saying you are wrong but a few, at least, examples would be helpful in us not thinking you are being melodramatic about something you know nothing about.

If you weren't alluding to pedophilia, you did a crap job at it.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:59 AM 07-17-2021
Thereís nothing offensive to me about a guy wearing a dress. Thereís also nothing offensive about me laughing at a guy in a dress.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 10:01 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Post-op, yes.

Have you heard tales of pre-op's using shared female showers? Not saying you are wrong but a few, at least, examples would be helpful in us not thinking you are being melodramatic about something you know nothing about.

If you weren't alluding to pedophilia, you did a crap job at it.
Its not my fault your mind and snopesmind instantly registers pedophilia at the thought of a transgendered man, whom you know is really transgendered, happens to want to take a shower the same time your daughter does.

Why does pre-op and post-op matter here anyways?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:02 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
where's the feminists claiming appropriation???
Feminism is dead. Killed by the trans movement.

If gender is a social construct that can be changed, then there is no need for gender advocates.
[Reply]
eDave 10:06 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Its not my fault your mind and snopesmind instantly registers pedophilia at the thought of a transgendered man, whom you know is really transgendered, happens to want to take a shower the same time your daughter does.

Why does pre-op and post-op matter here anyways?
If my daughter is not a minor, I'm probably confident she can handle it. So I naturally thought the daughter in reference was a minor. As your post implies.

And stop the lowkey pedo accusations you've turned this into.

Have you ever met and talked to a trans person?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:09 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Post-op, yes.

Have you heard tales of pre-op's using shared female showers? Not saying you are wrong but a few, at least, examples would be helpful in us not thinking you are being melodramatic about something you know nothing about.

If you weren't alluding to pedophilia, you did a crap job at it.
Seriously? There was a huge thread about this not long ago. Spa in LA. Woman complained about a trans “woman” dangling his worm in front of girls in the ladies locker room. She got labeled a bigoted Karen.

Spa said they were just following policy.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up