ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:29 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I hear you. I live in a major metropolis. Dude in a dress makes me laugh. It’s not hate or ignorance, just an innate reaction. I grew up with societal norms and that one is outside of them.
Yeah, I completely agree. The first time I saw two men holding hands completely freaked me out. I mean, I knew that gay people existed but seeing it for the first time was quite the adrenaline shock back in the early 80's.

In Hollywood, there are crossdressers that would blow your mind and then there are crossdressers that are just so utterly ridiculous that it's like "Girl, you shouldn't be wearing that outfit".

I know that it's mean and I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings but sometimes, it's difficult not to giggle when it's just so wrong, not unlike seeing a fat chick at the club wearing an outfit that's 3 sizes too small.
[Reply]
loochy 06:29 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You just insulted that person using the pronoun—"he."

Don't ask for a steward either.

I don't care. He can bring me a drink. She can bring me a drink. It can bring me a drink. Hotdog can bring me a drink. Alabama hot pocket can bring a me a drink. The point is that I want a drink and adequate service levels if or when required.

Do I think it's silly? Yeah. Do I really care? No. I see people wearing what I think are stupid ass clothes every single day...and I don't really care. I put this in the category of men wearing skinny jeans, 55 year old men dressing like 20 year olds in an attempt to be cool, or when women used to wear ugg boots.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:36 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Yeah, I completely agree. The first time I saw two men holding hands completely freaked me out. I mean, I knew that gay people existed but seeing it for the first time was quite the adrenaline shock back in the early 80's.

In Hollywood, there are crossdressers that would blow your mind and then there are crossdressers that are just so utterly ridiculous that it's like "Girl, you shouldn't be wearing that outfit".

I know that it's mean and I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings but sometimes, it's difficult not to giggle when it's just so wrong.
Youíre in a unique area. Iím not out to hurt anyone, I canít help being who I am anymore than they can. So Iím going to laugh. Itís cool youíve adjusted. Being at peace is the best way to be, hate is a poison that only infects those who feel it.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:37 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
I put this in the category of men wearing skinny jeans, 55 year old men dressing like 20 year olds in an attempt to be cool, or when women used to wear ugg boots.
dumb and unaware.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:50 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So in other words you don't care what someone wears, unless of course they wear something you don't approve of, and then you care.....but don't care.
You might be taking my post a little too seriously. I don't care if someone wears a MAGA hat. Glad we cleared that up.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07-16-2021, 11:52 PM
This message has been deleted by CoMoChief.
cosmo20002 11:56 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Its like a fat 40 year old man living in his parents basement playing video games. Its an ugly thing to see....but to each his own right?

By your statement it seems that on some level you realize there is something wrong with that man in a dress serving you drinks. You're just programmed to suppress that thought and move on with your life....so that is what you do.
I don't know that it's necessarily "wrong," but I would notice it as odd and different. I guess after that I'm programmed to not care since it isn't hurting anyone and doesn't really affect me.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 11:59 PM 07-16-2021
They're ahead of their time...in the 24th century the trend continues

[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:02 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
they do it on purpose; to elicit a reaction, which they can then pearl clutch and be offended/victimized; so they can then post on social media about how everyone is mean to them; then all the idiots on social media are outraged and looking to also be offended and jump in on the action.

they want their fame on social media for a split second.
B-b-b-b-b-b-BINGO!
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:05 AM 07-17-2021
If that man served me drinks on a plane I wouldn't be able to stop from laughing at the guy.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:30 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
I don't know that it's necessarily "wrong," but I would notice it as odd and different. I guess after that I'm programmed to not care since it isn't hurting anyone and doesn't really affect me.
You meet this steward/stewardess person on a flight and you don't care this person is engaging in what for them is a useful fiction because it isn't hurting anyone. A week later you meet this person again. This time circumstances are different. It is a camp ground and this person just followed your 12 year old daughter into to the women's shower. Do you still not care?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 06:41 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
You meet this steward/stewardess person on a flight and you don't care this person is engaging in what for them is a useful fiction because it isn't hurting anyone. A week later you meet this person again. This time circumstances are different. It is a camp ground and this person just followed your 12 year old daughter into to the women's shower. Do you still not care?
You think all cross dressers are pedophiles?

A 12 year old girl is more likely to be assaulted by a republican than a trans person.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:15 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:

A 12 year old girl is more likely to be assaulted by a republican than a trans person.
Arguing a statement with no facts with a post with no facts doesn't make either of you look smart.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 08:20 AM 07-17-2021

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Bowser 08:27 AM 07-17-2021

[Reply]
BDj23 08:37 AM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by :
Are you seriously suggesting that our history isn't chock full of violence against (including the murder of) men for woman's clothing/drag? Or are you limiting the scope specifically to Jet Blue employees because that is conveniently specific?
Most trans murders are a result of drugs/prostitution. There isn't a roving band of Klan members lynching trans people.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 18
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up