ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
Bowser 12:36 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm fairly certain one could label his wife a "liberal". The fine people of this forum label me a liberal constantly so if I am a liberal... they most certainly are.

Sensationalism by the left leaning media cherry picking, and exacterbating, the most extreme reactions is your personal baseline for how all libs would react?

C'mon son.
Pffft, please. This subject isn't even up for debate in spite of your brother and his liberal wife's bold attempts to not motherfuck a guy in a MAGA hat. Like I said, there are no shortage of vids out there of libtards losing their minds over people wearing MAGA gear. Check it out at your leisure, or don't. Whichever.

Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
where's the feminists claiming appropriation???
They're still trying to decide if they should be outraged over female trans athletes in the Olympics or not.
[Reply]
sully1983 12:36 PM 07-16-2021
I expressed amusement at someone wearing the loser's (of an election) hat but ultimately... I don't give a ****. I see those hats, bumper stickers, and flags almost every day living where I do.

We didn't discuss how the old dude was "advertising their mental health disorders publicly", "doing it on purpose; to elicit a reaction", or that his hat was "inexcusable".
lmao let me get this straight, you are comparing some old guy wearing a red hat to a male flight attendant wearing dresses & high heels???? Like they are equal? jfc:-)
[Reply]
fan4ever 12:37 PM 07-16-2021
Personally I think when people start laughing at this sh*t versus being offended by it, it will loose steam faster. I know it's here to stay, but like was mentioned earlier, much of the behavior is likely for provoking a response...and if the response is laughter, that's a bit harder to deal with.
[Reply]
ping2000 12:38 PM 07-16-2021
You are kidding... right?

I asked my brother how his flight was and he said it was fine but had hoped they would have the isle to themselves but an old dude with a Trump 2020 hat sat next to them.

He was amused that someone would still be wearing a Trump 2020 hat so long after the election.
Probably making a statement that he is not responsible for the current president being in office.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:38 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
lmao let me get this straight, you are comparing some old guy wearing a red hat to a male flight attendant wearing dresses & high heels???? Like they are equal? jfc:-)
PB and Wazu brought up the MAGA hat. I simply went with the situation posited. Feel free to look back in the thread.
[Reply]
eDave 12:41 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It's the Cosmo Route.

He ignores the obvious asinine way libshits are behaving, usually attacks the OP and then goes on a 10+ post rampage attacking people who comment on the story.
Is he the chicken or the egg?

It's important to know for a highly hypocritical and ironic comment made by tooge, and seemingly you.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:45 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Probably making a statement that he is not responsible for the current president being in office.
LOL... I like that. That is a great response to someone asking why they are still wearing Trump gear.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:45 PM 07-16-2021
I expressed amusement at someone wearing the loser's (of an election) hat but ultimately... I don't give a ****. I see those hats, bumper stickers, and flags almost every day living where I do.

We didn't discuss how the old dude was "advertising their mental health disorders publicly", "doing it on purpose; to elicit a reaction", or that his hat was "inexcusable".

Voting = cross dressing in terms of mental illness.

#retardThingsShitlibsSay
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:47 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Voting = cross dressing in terms of mental illness.

#retardThingsShitlibsSay
You are the one that brought up the situation you fucking dipshit. Lololol

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...3&postcount=19
[Reply]
sully1983 12:50 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
So, caring about enough to post about a person caring what airline attendants wear...

Libtards have zero self-awareness or sense of hypocrisy. It must be inherent with the lobotomy, indoctrination, and brainwashing.

Wow!
They truly are hypocritical idiots that is for sure.

There have been so many stories of liberals losing theirs minds at the sight of someone wearing a red MAGA hat and trying to fight or attack them.

Imagine being so triggered by a harmless red hat?? What pussies.

As for me, I definitely don't give a shit what a male flight attendant wears , just hope for a successful flight.

Still though, I do sorta think it is kinda weird for a man to wear a dress with high heels. But liberal men are a strange bunch

It's all good though
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:51 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Pffft, please. This subject isn't even up for debate in spite of your brother and his liberal wife's bold attempts to not motherfuck a guy in a MAGA hat. Like I said, there are no shortage of vids out there of libtards losing their minds over people wearing MAGA gear. Check it out at your leisure, or don't. Whichever.
Cherry pick the extreme and apply it to the whole. Gotcha.

[Reply]
sully1983 12:53 PM 07-16-2021

He's not wrong
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:12 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by sully1983:
He's not wrong
I think it is more of a we are talking past one another situation.

I'm not sure what it is you've seen in the last five years to make you think a lib WOULDN'T throw a fucking tantrum if they had to sit next to someone wearing a MAGA hat on a plane, lol.
This is basically "well they do it too" (the adult version of... well billy did it first) while applying the most extreme reactions of liberals to the whole of them. I'm not gonna sit here and say that there aren't any libs that don't consistently melt down over petty shit... I'd be lying if I did. They are, essentially, a lib version of BEP.

Just like conservatives shouldn't be generalized then judged by their BEPs... liberals shouldn't be either.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:16 PM 07-16-2021
Is this implying that the majority of liberals are understanding and even accepting of other points of views, even when those POVs support something a liberal categorically disagrees with and/or despises?

But, I understand your need to never be wrong when talking about whatever the subject, so I'll go ahead and just concede to you to keep your head from exploding even if you are absolutely 100% incorrect with your defense/deflect attempt, lol.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:19 PM 07-16-2021
Is this implying that the majority of liberals are understanding and even accepting of other points of views, even when those POVs support something a liberal categorically disagrees with and/or despises?

But, I understand your need to never be wrong when talking about whatever the subject, so I'll go ahead and just concede to you to keep your head from exploding even if you are absolutely 100% incorrect with your defense/deflect attempt, lol.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...5&postcount=73
[Reply]
Page 5 of 18
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up