ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
vailpass 11:54 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I would have registered that they were wearing a dress, pondered whether or not it was tailored to remove the extra material not needed because there is no bust to account for, then wondered what restaurant I would eat at when I landed.

It's an article of clothing... not horns growing out of his ears.

---

We harvested some Bevan's Favorite apples just a few days ago. Gonna make applesauce with them that I will then use in my baking because I won't eat applesauce any other way.
Oh shit that sounds good. You ever make cider?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:55 AM 07-16-2021
You are kidding... right?

I asked my brother how his flight was and he said it was fine but had hoped they would have the isle to themselves but an old dude with a Trump 2020 hat sat next to them.

He was amused that someone would still be wearing a Trump 2020 hat so long after the election.

I hope you responded with this,

I don't give a flying fuck (see what I did there?) what a person wears.

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:56 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
So, caring about enough to post about a person caring what airline attendants wear...

Libtards have zero self-awareness or sense of hypocrisy. It must be inherent with the lobotomy, indoctrination, and brainwashing.

Wow!

So people aren't allowed to react to a bunch of conservatives "losing their minds"? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.
[Reply]
penguinz 11:58 AM 07-16-2021
Why does this matter? Not like he is wearing assless chaps.
[Reply]
R Clark 12:01 PM 07-16-2021
Weird shit ,anyone who doesn’t agree is a weirdo
[Reply]
Donger 12:04 PM 07-16-2021
I hope someone called him stewardess.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:05 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I hope you responded with this,
I expressed amusement at someone wearing the loser's (of an election) hat but ultimately... I don't give a fuck. I see those hats, bumper stickers, and flags almost every day living where I do.

We didn't discuss how the old dude was "advertising their mental health disorders publicly", "doing it on purpose; to elicit a reaction", or that his hat was "inexcusable".
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:06 PM 07-16-2021
I didn't realize that a snide remark in private to another individual = libs losing their minds and throwing a tantrum.
The need to comment at all is the point, at least my point.

I wouldn't even remark on the dude wearing a dress.

To be fair, I'd also make snide remarks about a person wearing a MAGA hat, Bernie hat, or any other team Dem/GOP attire.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:06 PM 07-16-2021
My brother and his wife are both registered democrats. On their flight to visit our mom last week they sat next to an older dude with a Trump 2020 hat. This flight was from Seattle to Texas so you can imagine the number of "libs" on the plane.

Wouldn't you know it... no one lost their minds and everyone made it to their destination without a single issue. They didn't even take a photo of the guy to mock him in private much less post him up on the internet.

Crazy, right?
Registered Democrat does not necessarily equal liberal. There is a stark, stark difference.

And you can go find evidence for yourself of libtards losing their shit over MAGA hats, it's not hard to dig it up. In fact, I do recall the MSM losing their shit and vilifying a teenaged kid for wearing one.....
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:07 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Oh shit that sounds good. You ever make cider?
Not yet... but we have so many apples it is bound to happen.
[Reply]
notorious 12:08 PM 07-16-2021
I don't give a shit what they wear.

Just give me my double whiskeys for $18 and move on.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:11 PM 07-16-2021
Not yet... but we have so many apples it is bound to happen.
Glad to hear the harvests are going well. Fresh cider is so good. And the smell of a cider hut is one of the best I can remember.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:21 PM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Registered Democrat does not necessarily equal liberal. There is a stark, stark difference.

And you can go find evidence for yourself of libtards losing their shit over MAGA hats, it's not hard to dig it up. In fact, I do recall the MSM losing their shit and vilifying a teenaged kid for wearing one.....
I'm fairly certain one could label his wife a "liberal". The fine people of this forum label me a liberal constantly so if I am a liberal... they most certainly are.

Sensationalism by the left leaning media cherry picking, and exacterbating, the most extreme reactions is your personal baseline for how all libs would react?

C'mon son.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 12:24 PM 07-16-2021
where's the feminists claiming appropriation???
[Reply]
sully1983 12:31 PM 07-16-2021
Don't these airlines have specific uniforms for flight attendants ?

Liberals sure are weird bunch that's for sure.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up