ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

It’s real and it’s out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:14 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Thoughts?

Wow... lots of clutching at pearls in this thread over clothing. It's not like this peraon is wearing chaps with nothing underneath thus exposing their bits. “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” - Eddie Izzard

I don't give a flying fuck (see what I did there?) what a person wears.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:17 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
At first I chuckled. But the reality: shitlibs would still have a tantrum and demand he take off the hat. Look how they treat blacks who wear them. Suddenly their open mindedness and anti racism turns into firebreathing hatred
LMFAO

Would they have lost their minds like they did when Butker took a photo with the McCloskeys or more like the sensitive flowers in this thread?
[Reply]
vailpass 11:17 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Wow... lots of clutching at pearls in this thread over clothing. It's not like this peraon is wearing chaps with nothing underneath thus exposing their bits. “They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” - Eddie Izzard

I don't give a flying **** (see what I did there?) what a person wears.
You wouldn’t chuckle if that dude showed up on your flight dressed like that?

Separately, how are your pears and apples looking?
[Reply]
Bowser 11:19 AM 07-16-2021
LMFAO

Would they have lost their minds like they did when Butker took a photo with the McCloskeys or more like the sensitive flowers in this thread?
I'm not sure what it is you've seen in the last five years to make you think a lib WOULDN'T throw a fucking tantrum if they had to sit next to someone wearing a MAGA hat on a plane, lol.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:23 AM 07-16-2021
I am wondering if he really worked his shift that way or not? There's a pic of him in what looks like maybe a hotel lobby and the other of him posing outside the back of the plane.

Needs more drink serving and exit-pointing action shots.
[Reply]
Spott 11:25 AM 07-16-2021
I don’t care what he wears, just as long as the plane makes it there and they don’t lose my luggage.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:27 AM 07-16-2021

I don't give a flying fuck (see what I did there?) what a person wears.
Eddie Izzard is one funny mofo.

While I would just ignore a dude with a beard/stubble wearing a dress, anyone who went to the trouble of wearing chaps with their arse hanging out would actually merit some attention. That's dedication and next level attention seeking.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:29 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'm not sure what it is you've seen in the last five years to make you think a lib WOULDN'T throw a fucking tantrum if they had to sit next to someone wearing a MAGA hat on a plane, lol.
My brother and his wife are both registered democrats. On their flight to visit our mom last week they sat next to an older dude with a Trump 2020 hat. This flight was from Seattle to Texas so you can imagine the number of "libs" on the plane.

Wouldn't you know it... no one lost their minds and everyone made it to their destination without a single issue. They didn't even take a photo of the guy to mock him in private much less post him up on the internet.

Crazy, right?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:33 AM 07-16-2021
My brother and his wife are both registered democrats. On their flight to visit our mom last week they sat next to an older dude with a Trump 2020 hat. This flight was from Seattle to Texas so you can imagine the number of "libs" on the plane.

Wouldn't you know it... no one lost their minds and everyone made it to their destination without a single issue. They didn't even take a photo of the guy to mock him in private much less post him up on the internet.

Crazy, right?
Yes, I'm sure no one made a snide remark to their traveling companions about the guy in the MAGA hat.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:35 AM 07-16-2021

Crazy, right?

How do you know there was a Trump hat on the plane?
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:37 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
:-)
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:39 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
You wouldn’t chuckle if that dude showed up on your flight dressed like that?
I would have registered that they were wearing a dress, pondered whether or not it was tailored to remove the extra material not needed because there is no bust to account for, then wondered what restaurant I would eat at when I landed.

It's an article of clothing... not horns growing out of his ears.

---

Originally Posted by :
Separately, how are your pears and apples looking?
We harvested some Bevan's Favorite apples just a few days ago. Gonna make applesauce with them that I will then use in my baking because I won't eat applesauce any other way.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:41 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yes, I'm sure no one made a snide remark to their traveling companions about the guy in the MAGA hat.
I didn't realize that a snide remark in private to another individual = libs losing their minds and throwing a tantrum.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:42 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
You are kidding... right?

I asked my brother how his flight was and he said it was fine but had hoped they would have the isle to themselves but an old dude with a Trump 2020 hat sat next to them.

He was amused that someone would still be wearing a Trump 2020 hat so long after the election.
[Reply]
Otter 11:50 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Imagine caring about what the flight attendant is wearing.
So, caring about enough to post about a person caring what airline attendants wear...

Libtards have zero self-awareness or sense of hypocrisy. It must be inherent with the lobotomy, indoctrination, and brainwashing.

Wow!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up