ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

Itís real and itís out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
banyon 09:52 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
they do it on purpose; to elicit a reaction, which they can then pearl clutch and be offended/victimized; so they can then post on social media about how everyone is mean to them; then all the idiots on social media are outraged and looking to also be offended and jump in on the action.

they want their fame on social media for a split second.
I agree with this take. Well stated.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:52 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
I really don't care as long as he's nice and brings me a drink.
You just insulted that person using the pronounó"he."

Don't ask for a steward either.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:53 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
they do it on purpose; to elicit a reaction, which they can then pearl clutch and be offended/victimized; so they can then post on social media about how everyone is mean to them; then all the idiots on social media are outraged and looking to also be offended and jump in on the action.

they want their fame on social media for a split second.
Originally Posted by banyon:
I agree with this take. Well stated.
True.

I still don't care.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:53 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Imagine caring about what the flight attendant is wearing.
Would freak out and hit the floor writhing in a tantrum if they were wearing MAGA hats^^^
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:59 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I can't wait until we get stewards/stewardesses who dress up as fire hydrants or Minnie Mouse because that's their identification.

I simple do not believe anyone saying they "don't care" as if they're neutral. No such thing. Everyone has an opinion about a man thinking they're a woman.
I don't care.
If the next time I get on a plane a dude is wearing a dress, I'll probably think to myself, "That dude is wearing a dress."
Then I'll go back to not caring or thinking about it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:02 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Would freak out and hit the floor writhing in a tantrum if they were wearing MAGA hats^^^
MAGAs are scumbags and have a lot more potentially dangerous mental issues, not to mention the odor.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:07 AM 07-16-2021
You are the definition of white privilege
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:09 AM 07-16-2021
I flew JetBlue round trip last weekend and there were no men attendants wearing dresses.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:11 AM 07-16-2021
If the company allows it then so be it. I’d laugh though.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:13 AM 07-16-2021
Dude does not look like a lady.

It would be hilarious if he was trolling the whole damn country.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:26 AM 07-16-2021
Normalizing deviant behavior.
[Reply]
chieffan09 10:57 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Imagine caring about what the flight attendant is wearing.
Another start my sentance with "imagine" guy. I'd rather not be surrounded with fruit loops when I'm thousands of feet up in the air. I prefer to keep you guys at a safe distance.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:02 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Normalizing deviant behavior.
Racist. Transphobe. Bigot. wHiTE nAtIOnAlIst.
[Reply]
wazu 11:04 AM 07-16-2021
I'd like to see what would happen if this guy wore the dress and a MAGA hat. Confused semi-outrage everywhere.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:06 AM 07-16-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
I'd like to see what would happen if this guy wore the dress and a MAGA hat. Confused semi-outrage everywhere.
At first I chuckled. But the reality: shitlibs would still have a tantrum and demand he take off the hat. Look how they treat blacks who wear them. Suddenly their open mindedness and anti racism turns into firebreathing hatred
[Reply]
Page 2 of 18
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up