ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Jet Blue: male flight attendants wearing dresses
Prison Bitch 08:57 AM 07-16-2021
Thoughts?

Source at @JetBlue just sent this to me. Male flight attendants with stubble in dresses.

It’s real and it’s out of control.

Apparently passengers are pissed off, and between this and the BLM nonsense at JFK, pilots are ready for a job action. pic.twitter.com/U3zOeFH4OK

— John Cardillo (@johncardillo) July 15, 2021

[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:49 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
If what you said were true, the problem would obviously be mine. Same as you.

What are you referencing that I'm not comfortable with? Or even care beyond this post anything about it at all?
If people are free to tolerate the fictions of transgendered people so long as they feel comfortable, it is the transgendered persons problem. If the state shackles me to another persons fiction, it is my problem.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:52 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
If people are free to tolerate the fictions of transgendered people so long as they feel comfortable, it is the transgendered persons problem. If the state shackles me to another persons fiction, it is my problem.
Conservatives have been dispensing a solution for ages now for the situation you find yourself in today. Don't like it? Then move to a state/country that doesn't "shackle you to another person's fiction".
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:57 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Conservatives have been dispensing a solution for ages now for the situation you find yourself in today. Don't like it? Then move to a state/country that doesn't "shackle you to another person's fiction".
I agree, but that is not as easy as it sounds. Sometimes you are bound by more than one pair of shackles. Some problems one faces are intractable which is something progressives don't understand. You can't make life fair or fix the situation transgendered people find themselves in without hurting everyone else in the process.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:00 PM 07-17-2021
1) Even if "most" trans murders are the result of drugs/prostitution... that would still leave a greater number of trans who were murdered for being trans than there have Trump fanatics murdered for being Trump fanatics.

How many, precisely, Trumpers have been murdered for wearing a Trump/MAGA hat?

2) Murder isn't the only violence inflicted on trans people.

3) I'd love some Ragu on the "most" aspect of your statement.

4) No shit there aren't roving bands of Klan members lynching trans people. Are there roving bands of libs lynching Trumpers? Fucking stupid. Also... I didn't realize the Klan went after trans people. I thought hurting black people was their thing.

5) Suicide has nothing to do with violence/murder enacted upon trans people.
Suicide is violence/murder enacted by trans people on their selves, no?

And I'm not sure where you came up with the thought that trans people have some monopoly on violence inflicted upon them.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:14 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Suicide is violence/murder enacted by trans people on their selves, no?

And I'm not sure where you came up with the thought that trans people have some monopoly on violence inflicted upon them.
I love how we (and I include myself in this) argue that suicides mean nothing as relates to firearms deaths and only serves to purposely skew numbers but valid when talking about the transgendered.

Even if I do agree with your statement... there would STILL be a greater number of trans being killed or injured just for being trans. It isn't about a monopoly... its about a stupid fucking comparison between the violence inflicted on Trump fanatics vs the transgendered.

Tell you what.

I'll name a person murdered for being trans and you post someone murdered for being a Trump fanatic. 1 for 1.

Jaheim Pugh - Pugh’s death was allegedly broadcast on Facebook Live for at least 20 minutes. According to Pugh’s mother, the assailants could be heard saying on the video, “If he wasn't wearing that dress, he would still be alive.” A suspect has reportedly been arrested in connection with the incident.
[Reply]
BDj23 01:16 PM 07-17-2021
1) Even if "most" trans murders are the result of drugs/prostitution... that would still leave a greater number of trans who were murdered for being trans than there have Trump fanatics murdered for being Trump fanatics.

How many, precisely, Trumpers have been murdered for wearing a Trump/MAGA hat?

2) Murder isn't the only violence inflicted on trans people.

3) I'd love some Ragu on the "most" aspect of your statement.

4) No shit there aren't roving bands of Klan members lynching trans people. Are there roving bands of libs lynching Trumpers? ****ing stupid. Also... I didn't realize the Klan went after trans people. I thought hurting black people was their thing.

5) Suicide has nothing to do with violence/murder enacted upon trans people.
I never compared them to people "murdering" MAGA types.

Most of the violence trans people face is domestic abuse from relationships or drugs/prostitution related. A few months ago I did a little research on this "stop murdering black trans folk" movement and the overwhelming number of names I looked up were murders due to drugs, domestic violence or prostitution. Minus one iirc, which was a hate crime (committed by another black person) I know it's anecdotal evidence but I really don't care if you believe me or not.

Also, the klan remark was sarcastic, calm down Sally.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:23 PM 07-17-2021
Kind of like going to a chain restaurant and having cross dressing waitstaff forced on you.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:04 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I never compared them to people "murdering" MAGA types.

Most of the violence trans people face is domestic abuse from relationships or drugs/prostitution related. A few months ago I did a little research on this "stop murdering black trans folk" movement and the overwhelming number of names I looked up were murders due to drugs, domestic violence or prostitution. Minus one iirc, which was a hate crime (committed by another black person) I know it's anecdotal evidence but I really don't care if you believe me or not.

Also, the klan remark was sarcastic, calm down Sally.
Well that is the conversation you dipped your pecker into, Nancy...

Originally Posted by sully1983:
There have been so many stories of liberals losing theirs minds at the sight of someone wearing a red MAGA hat and trying to fight or attack them.

Imagine being so triggered by a harmless red hat?? What pussies.
I decided to up the ante from "trying to fight or attack them" to murder as death is, typically, far more final and permanent than a fight or an attack.
[Reply]
BDj23 02:18 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by :
Well that is the conversation you dipped your pecker into, Nancy...
I'll be sure to have my research peer reviewed next time to please you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by GayFrogs:
They're ahead of their time...in the 24th century the trend continues

Bitch please

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:54 PM 07-17-2021
Dress 4 success - guy will probably be named employee of the year and named CEO by next summer
[Reply]
listopencil 03:08 PM 07-17-2021
Makes it easier for him to dispense the nuts in flight.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:11 PM 07-17-2021
I love how we (and I include myself in this) argue that suicides mean nothing as relates to firearms deaths and only serves to purposely skew numbers but valid when talking about the transgendered.

Even if I do agree with your statement... there would STILL be a greater number of trans being killed or injured just for being trans. It isn't about a monopoly... its about a stupid fucking comparison between the violence inflicted on Trump fanatics vs the transgendered.

Tell you what.

I'll name a person murdered for being trans and you post someone murdered for being a Trump fanatic. 1 for 1.

Jaheim Pugh - Pugh’s death was allegedly broadcast on Facebook Live for at least 20 minutes. According to Pugh’s mother, the assailants could be heard saying on the video, “If he wasn't wearing that dress, he would still be alive.” A suspect has reportedly been arrested in connection with the incident.
It's not a pissing contest over who gets killed at a higher rate to prove a fucking point, you emotionally compromised nut. And you're going full suzzer here, don't ever do that.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:15 PM 07-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It's not a pissing contest over who gets killed at a higher rate to prove a fucking point, you emotionally compromised nut. And you're going full suzzer here, don't ever do that.
Someone brings up violence against people wearing Trump gear but I'm going full Suzzer by responding with how many people are killed because they wore "women's clothing".

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:21 PM 07-17-2021
Someone brings up violence against people wearing Trump gear but I'm going full Suzzer by responding with how many people are killed because they wore "women's clothing".

:-)
Yes, you want to do a one for one with dead people and the reasons they were killed because you want to come out on top of an argument. That's going full suzzer, and don't ever do that because it's really stupid.

Even BDJ isn't going to try and say that cross dressers through history haven't faced unnecessary violence. Nobody is trying to say that, and my only contribution to this is saying suicides are way over the average in the trans scene.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up